Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UFC 121

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I guess the UFC now has a racist, illegal alien advocate with "BROWN PRIDE" tatooed across his chest as heavyweight champion. The illegals must be loving this. Maybe the silver lining is that Cain's exposure and fans can shine a light on illegals' ethnocentric Mexican nationalism. Lesnar needs a lot more work, but he will be back. Junior Dos Santos (Cain's next opponent) can now call me a fan. I'd take a Brazilian national over an "American" Mexican nationalist any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. I'd also like to see Shane Carwin knock his head off.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

glad you posted this info

BearFlag, you have always been one of my favorite posters here.

I do like UFC also, though I've only gotten to watch three or four of them. I watched Lesnar win what I guess was his last title fight before this when his opponent seemed to have him in big trouble in the first round.

I wasn't aware of this fight until you posted this info. The fights that I have watched have always been at the home of a friend of mine and his girlfriend. Several of us usually watch. They didn't have a viewing party last night.

From what I read, the strategy of Cain was to fight with Brock standing up and when they went to the ground, Cain would just try to get back up. I also hope Junior Dos Santos beats Cain.

Re: glad you posted this info

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Thank you very much tancredofan. Same to you

I do like UFC also, though I've only gotten to watch three or four of them. I watched Lesnar win what I guess was his last title fight before this when his opponent seemed to have him in big trouble in the first round.
    Yes, that was Shane Carwin. I think Cain pretty much copied Carwin's strategy, only Cain didn't gas like Carwin, and his strikes were more accurate. But if Carwin fights Cain all Carwin has to do is tap Cain on his chin, and Cain will go to sleep. Carwin has DEADLY power.

I wasn't aware of this fight until you posted this info. The fights that I have watched have always been at the home of a friend of mine and his girlfriend. Several of us usually watch. They didn't have a viewing party last night.
    You didn't miss much. Lesnar put out a pretty poor performance, and the pro-illegal Brown Pride guy won in front of thousands of adoring fans, and many Mexican flags.

From what I read, the strategy of Cain was to fight with Brock standing up and when they went to the ground, Cain would just try to get back up. I also hope Junior Dos Santos beats Cain.
    Yes, that's pretty much what he did. He stuffed Brock's takedown attempts, and when Brock was able to take him down, he popped right back up. Cain outstruck Brock, took him to the ground, and hit him until the ref stopped it (TKO).

Go Dos Santos!!!!

Go Carwin!!!

See you at the signing!!

http://mmajunkie.com/news/21148/ufc-pre ... asquez.mma

After hearing Dana White vigorously defend this brown pride promoting garbage, I've lost complete respect for him. I may still watch the UFC because I believe the sport is bigger than Dana White, but I refuse to buy another PPV as long as he owns the company because I'll be damned if I ever put another single dime in that mans pockets.

Guarantee you if Brock Lesnar came to the Octagon sporting a White Pride tattoo, I highly doubt Dana White or any of those idiotic announcers who were gushing all over Cain who be touting Brock's proud viking heritage. In fact I highly doubt Dana would even let the man fight, let alone actively promote it. Dana is just another hypocritical scumbag who will do anything for a quick buck and doesn't care what the consequences are.

Oh yeah Dana nothing wins over an argument from your critics like calling them names and cursing at them. What are you mentally, like 12 yrs old? Those so called morons you refer to are the same morons who put money in your pocket. I can guarantee you that if you alienate enough of them, your sport will go the same way that boxing has gone and that is into irrelevancy. Seriously, get enough people to stop buying these overpriced PPV's and he'll sing a different tune or go bankrupt.

Hey Dana you can get LaRaza's nuts out of your mouth now.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Thank you very much tancredofan. Same to you

Yes, that was Shane Carwin. I think Cain pretty much copied Carwin's strategy, only Cain didn't gas like Carwin, and his strikes were more accurate. But if Carwin fights Cain all Carwin has to do is tap Cain on his chin, and Cain will go to sleep. Carwin has DEADLY power.

[quote:rsztjeus]I wasn't aware of this fight until you posted this info. The fights that I have watched have always been at the home of a friend of mine and his girlfriend. Several of us usually watch. They didn't have a viewing party last night.
    You didn't miss much. Lesnar put out a pretty poor performance, and the pro-illegal Brown Pride guy won in front of thousands of adoring fans, and many Mexican flags.

Yes, that's pretty much what he did. He stuffed Brock's takedown attempts, and when Brock was able to take him down, he popped right back up. Cain outstruck Brock, took him to the ground, and hit him until the ref stopped it (TKO).

Go Dos Santos!!!!

Go Carwin!!![/quote:rsztjeus]

Unfortunately I just found out that Carwin injured his back and may need surgery so you can take his name off the list. Yeah most definitely will be rooting for Dos Santos.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    http://mmajunkie.com/news/21148/ufc-president-defends-pre-ufc-121-marketing-of-new-champ-cain-velasquez.mma

After hearing Dana White vigorously defend this brown pride promoting garbage, I've lost complete respect for him. I may still watch the UFC because I believe the sport is bigger than Dana White, but I refuse to buy another PPV as long as he owns the company because I'll be damned if I ever put another single dime in that mans pockets.
    Looks like Dana is trying to say that they were simply explaining the guy, and not hispandering. He said, "Did we tell him to tatoo 'Brown Pride' on his chest?" While this is true, it completely overlooks the fact that these things should not be promoted. I agree that the sport is bigger than Dana, and will continue to watch the fights. I never spend money on PPVs anyway. I always watch it at my favorite sports bar. Even get there early enough to beat the cover charge

Guarantee you if Brock Lesnar came to the Octagon sporting a White Pride tattoo, I highly doubt Dana White or any of those idiotic announcers who were gushing all over Cain who be touting Brock's proud viking heritage. In fact I highly doubt Dana would even let the man fight, let alone actively promote it. Dana is just another hypocritical scumbag who will do anything for a quick buck and doesn't care what the consequences are.
    I even heard Mike Goldberg say "Viva Mexico" when Cain won I swear he get's a bonus every time he says something that is Mexican nationalist. They have been promoting Cain this way for the last couple years. When Cain beat Kongo, Goldberg said, "A win for the proud, the very proud Mexican, Cain Velasquez."

I visit the MMA website Sherdog.com a lot, and on their message board Cain's tatoo comes up a lot (well, it used to, they are now restricted from talking about it). Many people criticise it, but a lot of people try to justify the double standard. They say, "Brown pride is associated with struggling to make it in America, and white pride is associated with Nazis and lynchings."

See you at the signing!!

Unfortunately I just found out that Carwin injured his back and may need surgery so you can take his name off the list. Yeah most definitely will be rooting for Dos Santos.
    Terrible news Shane is my favorite HW. I hope they just grant him a title shot after the Velasquez/Dos Santos fight, even though he can't fight Nelson on New Years. He should have beaten Lesnar anyway, and would have beaten Nelson. There is really nobody else they can give to the winner of Velasquez/ Dos Santos. If not Carwin it would be Mir, Nelson, or someone ranked even lower.

See you at the signing!!

http://mmajunkie.com/news/21148/ufc-president-defends-pre-ufc-121-marketing-of-new-champ-cain-velasquez.mma

Looks like Dana is trying to say that they were simply explaining the guy, and not hispandering. He said, "Did we tell him to tatoo 'Brown Pride' on his chest?" While this is true, it completely overlooks the fact that these things should not be promoted. I agree that the sport is bigger than Dana, and will continue to watch the fights. I never spend money on PPVs anyway. I always watch it at my favorite sports bar. Even get there early enough to beat the cover charge

I even heard Mike Goldberg say "Viva Mexico" when Cain won I swear he get's a bonus every time he says something that is Mexican nationalist. They have been promoting Cain this way for the last couple years. When Cain beat Kongo, Goldberg said, "A win for the proud, the very proud Mexican, Cain Velasquez."

I visit the MMA website Sherdog.com a lot, and on their message board Cain's tatoo comes up a lot (well, it used to, they are now restricted from talking about it). Many people criticise it, but a lot of people try to justify the double standard. They say, "Brown pride is associated with struggling to make it in America, and white pride is associated with Nazis and lynchings."
    Yeah it pisses me off that people want to act like it's no big deal concerning his tattoo and when I try to explain to them about the double standard (including family members) they just don't seem to get it or don't want to. If this country wants to make a big deal about racism, they should truly condemn it from all ethnic groups, not just that of the white Caucasian persuasion. Either condemn all of it or none at all. I know alot of whites including myself that are getting sick to death of it. You can even tell that Brock himself was getting quite agitated about the whole thing, probably way he tried to finish Cain quickly and gassed himself out instead of fighting a much more smarter fight.

Another thing too is alot of Americans aren't aware of what the whole Brown Pride thing is and what is associated with it. My own brother originally thought it meant that he wrestled at Brown University. LOL! Just goes to show you how informed alot of Americans keep themselves on current issues.

Yeah it pisses me off that people want to act like it's no big deal concerning his tattoo and when I try to explain to them about the double standard (including family members) they just don't seem to get it or don't want to. If this country wants to make a big deal about racism, they should truly condemn it from all ethnic groups, not just that of the white Caucasian persuasion. Either condemn all of it or none at all. I know alot of whites including myself that are getting sick to death of it. You can even tell that Brock himself was getting quite agitated about the whole thing, probably way he tried to finish Cain quickly and gassed himself out instead of fighting a much more smarter fight.

Another thing too is alot of Americans aren't aware of what the whole Brown Pride thing is and what is associated with it. My own brother originally thought it meant that he wrestled at Brown University. LOL! Just goes to show you how informed alot of Americans keep themselves on current issues.
    Wow, I didn't realise that some people didn't even know what "Brown Pride" represents. I have been very aware of it since I was a teenager, but I did go to a high school that had many illegals/anchor babies. And I agree with you emphatically that the double standard should end. Either condemn ethnic pride across the board, or allow across the board, including whites. The fact that it is allowed for all races except whites has me convinced that it is part of an overall strategy to put whites at a strategic disadvantage. I hear multiculturalists argue this same crap all of the time, but I don't think it is they who are talking. People in powerful places in our country have propagandized this so much, and beaten the talking points into their heads to the point where the unbelievable, can seemingly become a credible, acceptable argument.

I also read on Sherdog several people claim, "its always white people who see it as a double standard." Not only is this not true, it is patently racist to even claim this (all the while claiming to stand against racism). And when the video of the guy saying "F#ck that white mother f#cker" was posted, guys on Sherdog were saying things like, "Your just trying to bring out the white closet racists." Its unbelievable. So, whites are racist until proven otherwise, and when a blatant racist is exposed, it is sumarily ignored, and we get right back to talking about evil white racism. Even though white racism was nowhere in the video. No mater the topic, everything just relates back to how racist white people are

See you at the signing!!

Wow, I didn't realise that some people didn't even know what "Brown Pride" represents. I have been very aware of it since I was a teenager, but I did go to a high school that had many illegals/anchor babies. And I agree with you emphatically that the double standard should end. Either condemn ethnic pride across the board, or allow across the board, including whites. The fact that it is allowed for all races except whites has me convinced that it is part of an overall strategy to put whites at a strategic disadvantage. I hear multiculturalists argue this same crap all of the time, but I don't think it is they who are talking. People in powerful places in our country have propagandized this so much, and beaten the talking points into their heads to the point where the unbelievable, can seemingly become a credible, acceptable argument.

I also read on Sherdog several people claim, "its always white people who see it as a double standard." Not only is this not true, it is patently racist to even claim this (all the while claiming to stand against racism). And when the video of the guy saying "F#ck that white mother f#cker" was posted, guys on Sherdog were saying things like, "Your just trying to bring out the white closet racists." Its unbelievable. So, whites are racist until proven otherwise, and when a blatant racist is exposed, it is sumarily ignored, and we get right back to talking about evil white racism. Even though white racism was nowhere in the video. No mater the topic, everything just relates back to how racist white people are
    I guess that's how it is with some people who always want to remain dumb and ignorant no matter what.

Brown pride = Proud Mexican

White pride = Racist/Nazi White

Any evidence to the contrary must have been something cooked up by the man to frame the poor minority victim.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123