Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC 121

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

At 3:30 of the video the reporter asks, "Do you think Cain will beat Brock?"

They all answer, "Yeah!! Yeah!!"

The reporter then asks, "Why? Why will he beat him?"

And one of the guys says, "Because we're f#ckin' Mexican!!"

Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I'm no fan of Brock Lesnar, but for the first time in my life I'm going to be rooting hardcore for him to win. I hope he smashes that racist, illegal alien loving piece of crap into the dirt.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My husband watches these fights I think they are too bloody, here is a video on Brock Lesnar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YEUcRqP ... re=related

Kathyet

Just finished watching a little pre fight hype from Brock Lesnar.He states,after he kicks his butt,he is gonna go out and get a corona and a burrito to celebrate his hispanic heritage! Gotta luv it.

ela

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I'm no fan of Brock Lesnar, but for the first time in my life I'm going to be rooting hardcore for him to win. I hope he smashes that racist, illegal alien loving piece of crap into the dirt.
    I used to dislike Lesnar as well, but he has grown on me. I wanted Couture to beat him, then I wanted Mir to beat him. However, when he fought Carwin I was split, because I knew the winner would fight Velasquez. I just wanted the better fighter to win and go on to face Cain. Now, with all of the pro-Mexican hype behind Velasquez, and all of his illegal, Mexican nationalist support, Brock has practically become my favorite fighter The cultural contrast is huge: Anchor baby, Mexican nationalist against enormous, incredibly strong, very tough farm boy. If Cain wins, I think Mexican illegals and Mexican nationalists will see it as a huge inspiring victory (watch the video I posted above). I want Brock to deliver them a huge demoralizing defeat.

Its gonna be like Rocky IV, except this time its USA vs. Mexico.

Oh, and the last UFC Primetime is on today. I think you have to check your local listings for the time.

See you at the signing!!

Wow, did anyone catch UFC Primetime? They showed that scumbag in the video I linked to above. The one that said, "F#ck that white mother f#cker!" I am positive it was him, because I have watched that video multiple times. The Primetime show showed Cain at the event in LA where he was talking to his fans and signing autographs. I noticed it immediately, and thought to myself, "I wonder if they are going to show those idiot youngsters." Sure enogh, right away they show the guy, he holds up a UFC shirt with the red, white, and green on the logo saying, "See these colors? Its all about the colors!"

They showed this racist scumbag on national television as one of Cain's "latino supporters." They left out the "F#ck that white mother f#cker" part, though. They must have had to censor a lot, just like the MSM does at illegal rallies.

See you at the signing!!

After watching the Primetime show again, I noticed something else. When Cain is at the rally in Los Angeles he adresses his crowd in Spanish saying, "La raza, como estan?" And the sub-title reads, "How are you, my people?"

As everyone here knows, "raza" actually translates to English as "race." And it is very common for the media to mistranslate the word as "people."

Cain also says, "You guys are gonna be there with me in the octagon." And, "Be ready for Saturday, because we're all going to win the belt"

Its clear as day what Cain was saying.

See you at the signing!!

One more day......

See you at the signing!!

I just saw the weigh-in live. I would have posted this earlier, but I just found it myself. There were Mexican flags waving in the crowd, and Brock was booed and cursed by Cain's fans. Cain addressed his fans in Spanish, and said thank you to "the race." You should be able to view it here:

http://modulesorigin.ufc.com/live/?syst ... ffed4add31

See you at the signing!!

Well, I'm off to the bar. I have to get there really early to guarantee I get a seat. Enjoy the fight everybody.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast