Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks DcSA, I thought after I posted it I would get some flack for not being "PC". Truth is, I am not very PC, in fact after nam' there isn't a whole lot that scares me. One of the things I like to do in my spare time is walk into the local mexican market and just look around and give dirty looks to anyone I think even resembles an illegal then I whip out my cell phone and make a phony call to ICE(ya, like they respond) and see how fast they start leaving. What realy cracks me up is when I see them walk all the way around the store to avoid me seeing there face...ever notice the illegals ALWAYS where the ski masks?
    Mark my word, I KNOW these people, they WILL NOT LEAVE, would you if you had all the freebes they get and the lifestyle and cash to support 2 households (1 in mexico and 1 here)?
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

I think you are describing well one type of illegal. Probably you have the most of them in Mexifornia, so maybe you are right about the ones out there. You've got a more HARDENED bunch out there, I think. I know some illegal families here in Colorado and there are really alot of different stories. Some are NOT on the dole. And if the jobs were to dry up, Im pretty sure those people WOULD head back. I think a case can be made for SOME self-repatriation if tough employer sanctions go into TRUE enforcement.

But I agree with you in part, that there are alot who will need more convincing. I think we need active deportation processes - and I am not too worried about avoiding the RAID scenerio...I would just give some WARNING so those who want to avoid deportation would be anxious to self-deport. If we tie future opportunities for temporary work visas to having NO DEPORTATIONS on record, I think that would move SOME.

I believe the "carrot and stick" approach will work best. Some will follow the carrot, and others will require the stick.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

We have to remember that these people should NOT be here. They are ILLEGAL, and yet we must fight and fight to get them out of the country. Illegals cause ALOT of propblems, and its no wonder people are starting to explode all over. WHo wants to live in a stinking MexiAmerica third world moronic country run by drug dealers?

I agree with AmericanElizabeth's point about how we all conduct ourselves.

Yet, perhaps it is time we talked about what is appropriate to say when confronted with in your face illegal aliens.

Just look at what happened down in Georgia today when MALDEF and the ACLU led a bunch of illegal aliens / foreign nationals right into the legislature to try and influence OUR LAWS and OUR POLICIES!

I say we make a simple national slogan.

Illegals Go Home!

Three simple words. We have the reach and ability to put this slogan on many lips, signs, and posts across the nation. It sizes up what I want to say.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with you.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    William, I can get some 3x10 inch vinyl bumper stickers printed up with that. I got a buddy that 's a printer.

I had him print some for me in 2004 that said "A Real Patriot will pull the 3rd lever." Too bad they didn't listen then, huh?

I like the idea of giving them a time frame. Thirty days sounds good to me. Get out in 30 days or else we WILL find you, we WILL deport you and you will NEVER be allowed back in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well guys its not that I think any of us are like that, this was on my mind because it is so easy to get lost in the moment of chewing someone out.

Sylvia, he had three freinds with him, it was one of those new trucks with backseats, they were visible, the driver was the one yelling though.

These pro-illegal groups are the reason I brought it up, as they need to see that we do not align ourselves with someone who needs to use a racist term, if he had just said "go back to your own country", then it would not have been something to cringe at, but that statement was the clincher.

It is perfectly acceptable to speak up (I do and so does most people I know) but when we all start bringing the issue of race alone into it, then we are becoming exactly what the opposition wants, and they are waiting to pounce.

I bite my tongue constantly, and in moments of frustration I know I could easily say something that will only fall on peoples ears as just racist. We're all better than that.

As for the guys frame of mind, one can only guess what brought him to that, but it's not mine to second guess, why he said it, it is that he said it in a racist term that bothered me. Think about it, here we have been telling others that it's not about race, it's about the fact that they are illegal aliens, we need to back that up, every day with our actions.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Real Patriot will pull the 3rd lever
    I LOVE this! Even though I haven't pulled a lever on a voting machine in a good fifteen years (I've been where there were electronic machines or absentee ballots from overseas) I love it!

Thanks
    DcSA, I thought after I posted it I would get some flack for not being "PC". Truth is, I am not very PC, in fact after nam' there isn't a whole lot that scares me. One of the things I like to do in my spare time is walk into the local mexican market and just look around and give dirty looks to anyone I think even resembles an illegal then I whip out my cell phone and make a phony call to ICE(ya, like they respond) and see how fast they start leaving. What realy cracks me up is when I see them walk all the way around the store to avoid me seeing there face...ever notice the illegals ALWAYS where the ski masks? Mark my word, I KNOW these people, they WILL NOT LEAVE, would you if you had all the freebes they get and the lifestyle and cash to support 2 households (1 in mexico and
    love it! love your non -pc style

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast