Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

think the New Yorker guy was a member of that CASA site or something
    I thought the New Yorker was Hillary Clinton or maybe Ted Kennedy who got lost on the way home again....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many words of praise to Diane!!
    She's right. action is best way to express feelings. Not just writing posts in a forum.
    California is flooded with illegals. I feel sorry for America. I can hardly see american values any more as soon as I live home!

Not just writing posts in a forum.
    goamerica, I sort of resent that remark. I have spent hours and hours--it's like a full time job most weeks-- writing letters to congressmen, senators, media moguls, and other assorted characters in the stream of things that can assist our cause. In addition, I belong to and monitor several forums where people like those here go to seek information regarding the cause.

If you think that is just "posts in a forum" you are sadly mistaken.

No, I don't believe I want to jump out in the middle of the expressway and pick some politician's nose with a flag pole--no matter whose flag they fly. I think the people who are doing that are going to bite off more than then can chew very soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So I'll say it again, the work on the other forum could have been done in a more effective manner. And I call it WORK, because that is what it is.
    Every person we can pull out of that brainwashed state is important for our cause. We wont pull them out by giving them a drink from the firehose!

I say this to everyone involved in work on other boards - give the drink from the firehose to our enemies - not to possible allies and recruits.
    Starting out by criticizing them may make you FEEL good, but it doesn't accomplish the task.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

That's the great thing about AMERICA. You can do things your way and I can do things MY way. And I stand by my orginal statement. "If you complain about Illegal Immigration and DO NOTHING, you are part of the problem" If you're that sensitive, you don't have what it takes to fight and win. Go grab a mexican flag and march down Main St. I'm NOT going to learn spanish and recite the pledge of allegiance to the flag of the united states of mexico.

Banned
    diana,

I don't think you'll find anyone here that does nothing. Many people on this forum put in as many hours here as they do on their jobs. Our purpose is to inform and educate, and I think we do that pretty well.

There are other forums out there that do things differently, but what we do here is certainly not 'nothing'.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    diana,

I don't think you'll find anyone here that does nothing. Many people on this forum put in as many hours here as they do on their jobs. Our purpose is to inform and educate, and I think we do that pretty well.

There are other forums out there that do things differently, but what we do here is certainly not 'nothing'.
    If people had read every post from the beginning you would realize that you aren't understanding what I said. Let me be clear, I felt I wasted my time ( about 8 hrs ) worth when it was all said and done, debating one particular person who felt it was ok to be illegal. A couple of people asked for the link to that forum to jump in. I said I felt our time was better spent with calls and letters than to go back to that forum., I will not waste my time in useless sparring with those who feel diffentley. Their minds are not going to be changed. I left the link to the ALIPAC website on that forum. Those who choose to read that thread will see it. If they feel compelled they will visit ALIPAC to see what it is all about. So mission accomplished.

Banned
    OK, Gotcha.

diana, I think we all understand your pain. We feel it too. People can be patient, and the American people have been far more than patient. The question is, what do we do when our patience runs out.

George Bush seems to believe that he has all the answers. I wonder what answer he would give to US regarding the newest problem facing Americans.....no more patience left. What are our options now, President Bush ?

Diana,

My approach is to get the word out, everywhere, and by various means. Lot of people aren't going to just jump for joy when you bring this type of stuff up. Especially if they are the "Politically Correct" type that are too afraid to say anything against the grain. But if we don't get the word out and educate people, we are doing ourselves a injustice.

As for sparring on the forum with that particular person, no, wouldn't waste my time, other than maybe a few quick setences. B/c someone like that will exhaust themselves trying to come up with excuses as to why they are justified being here and end up making themselves looking less and less credible then yourself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast