Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unbelievable, This Is Why Our Country Is In Big Trouble

I was on another message board today, one that usually not too political. I noticed an immigration thread and was really pleased to see the vast majority of people on there were saying they were against illegal immigration. I made a post there and told people complaining about it and doing nothing makes you part of the problem. If you are against it, check out alipac.us and see what you can do to help. I haven't had one peep of support while I've been blasted for the last 5 hrs. All those who were against it are now dead silent. Too afraid to take a stand. This country is in big trouble.

Sometimes you have to give folks time. I'm willing to be when the images of these protestors hit the news day after day they'll realize how important it is to VOICE the truth to our leaders.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I made a post there and told people complaining about it and doing nothing makes you part of the problem. If you are against it, check out alipac.us and see what you can do to help

People don't often respond well to criticism. It tends to put them on the defensive. Perhaps you could have found a better way to express an invitation to Alipac.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    I made a post there and told people complaining about it and doing nothing makes you part of the problem. If you are against it, check out alipac.us and see what you can do to help

People don't often respond well to criticism. It tends to put them on the defensive. Perhaps you could have found a better way to express an invitation to Alipac.
    That wasn't very harsh criticism at all. And if that little bit was enough to put people off from trying to do something to save this country they never were going to make a serious effort anyway. On a more positive note later in the day there were at least 20 people making much more positive responses to what I was saying. I would think that a least a few checked out the site.

Welcome diana717,
    Spreading the word by bringing others to alipac is a great start. We can do so much more in numbers.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Diana,

Please post a link to the site and I will be more than happy to come do battle with you. Back to back I think we can take 'em.

Ditto HERE...I am the master of flame wars, post the link, and will ride in like a stealth bomber low over the horizon and let lose with a string of adjectives, verbs and nouns the likes of which they have not seen in awhile.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I made a post there and told people complaining about it and doing nothing makes you part of the problem.
    Good girl, Diana!

As for "flaming" other sites, I'm not so sure that works. I've left more than one site and put more than one subscriberon ignore for cussing and carrying on just because they can. But carrying on rational discussions with rational people for others to read might. Pretty much everyone here knows how to carry on a rational conversation. Sometimes we pick a fight in the process, but we have to stand our ground with dignity, the way I see it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Unbelievable, This Is Why Our Country Is In Big Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by diana717
    I was on another message board today, one that usually not too political. I noticed an immigration thread and was really pleased to see the vast majority of people on there were saying they were against illegal immigration. I made a post there and told people complaining about it and doing nothing makes you part of the problem. If you are against it, check out alipac.us and see what you can do to help. I haven't had one peep of support while I've been blasted for the last 5 hrs. All those who were against it are now dead silent. Too afraid to take a stand. This country is in big trouble.
    I came to this site because of you. While i agree with many points made here by some of you, i disagree with many as well. I see many here are very smart and know their facts while some others make absolutely no sense at all and lie in their posts by posting non factual information.

I hope not to come off as rude but i know for a fact i will be hated by many on here as i see by the posts that many of you are not open to debate.

. While i agree with many points made here by some of you, i disagree with many as well.
    Well, that's probably the biggest difference between you and US. We are not wishy washy on this issue, because we know better.

Why don't you back up what you claim to be lies with some examples of what you have read, NewYorker.

We are very confident in this debate, and although we are all very busy right now, I'm sure some of us might manage to find a few minutes to respond to anything that you might find to be unbelievable. Unfortunately a lot of what is TRUE regarding illegal immigration in America seems unbelievable, but it is really happening. Stay with us, and we will try to respond to you as much as possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast