Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unbelivable!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unbelivable!!

Hello everyone, long time lurker & now New member

I cant take it anymore. illegal immigration is killing this economy, killing this county and killing this new member.
    I am not one to post my emotions or beliefs on the internet, but here I am. I've been content all these years just lurking, learning, and observing from afar what others think and deal with in their daily lives. But I "Snapped" today!!!

My wife has been telling me to get involved, so I did; I think.

Today like most days I was cruising the net for stories, and news and ended up at a local political blog. this blog is where a local candidate I've been following has been posting. I felt like I new this guy, he said all the things that I want a candidate to say, until today. Two months following this guy; then he drops this Quote about a rival candidate.
    "Now even the rednecks and minutemen are flying out of their unabomber cabins to get on the ballot." Ken Hunter

Are you kidding me?????? I am neither a redneck nor "unabomber" (his spelling) I am a father, a husband, a son, a minuteman and now thanks to a uninformed candidate, a political activist,,,,Again.

I have included a link to the comments if anyone wants to give a piece of their mind to this unbelievably ill informed individual.

http://iepolitics.com/2010/03/13/iepoli ... -bums-out/

Thanks for letting me vent, sorry for the drama.
    Just Saying
    [/quote]
    Always Question Authority; It's YOUR Right.

Illegal immigrant cheap labor has BIG MONEY behind it. Who funds this guy? If you are net savy, we need to see the funding for all pro illegal candidates, there is where you apply pressure, but NO ONE seems to get that.

All I found was a news article stating that he was going to loan his campaign $30,000 when he pulled his papers.

sorry I cant find the article right now, I'm sure I read it though, as I had been following this candidate for a few months.

I don't feel that he is "connected" but what do I know, I liked him for two months before finding out his stance on minutemen.

Just Saying

Welcome to ALIPAC, Just Saying!

I know. It's so disappointing to learn how these people really think and what they're really going to do. It's just unbelievable. In 2010, we have to dig deep and wide to understand these candidates so we don't make mistakes.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome JustSaying. It always leaves one with a warm fuzzy when they feel they've been had. I know. Been there too.

Welcome. I think just doing SOMETHING like contacting your elected officials or keeping up with the latest news can help alleviate the feeling of helplessness we call feel on occasion. Feel free to vent here - we all feel the same.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dump the candidate. There are a bunch of hair brained left wing nut jobs like that out there that have no idea what is really going on. Most of them are going to get plowed this year in the campaigns.

Let this one go down in flames as well.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, JustSaying. Glad to have you with us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Thanks everyone for the welcome,
    ALIPAC- the candidate in questions claims to be hard core conservative; even more depressing.

Reggie, Hylander, and Judy- I was sooooooo pissed yesterday, I joined two blogs just so I could rant. that's a first for me; It feels good.
    even with the ranting I did, I was unable to fall asleep last night until 5am in the morning. I went to bed at 2am.

I woke up this morning feeling like I need to do something, whats going on?

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying
    Thanks everyone for the welcome,
    ALIPAC- the candidate in questions claims to be hard core conservative; even more depressing.

Reggie, Hylander, and Judy- I was sooooooo pissed yesterday, I joined two blogs just so I could rant. that's a first for me; It feels good.
    even with the ranting I did, I was unable to fall asleep last night until 5am in the morning. I went to bed at 2am.

I woke up this morning feeling like I need to do something, whats going on?

Just saying
    We understand fully, and join the club. I haven't had a good night's sleep in 5 years when 5 years ago I woke up and realized we were being invaded by illegal aliens and betrayed by our government, and you'll see many other posting and lurking until the wee hours on this site for the same reason.

You're here now where you can make a difference, and working together we will. I know at times it seems hopeless and overwhelming, but through the years,whether we realized it or not, as Americans we've been raised to deal with this treason since the day we were born, and we will prevail.

You ask "what's going on" because you woke up this morning feeling like you need to something? Your American is coming out in you. And for every one of you and me and the many others who see today, there's 100 right behind us who will see tomorrow and the day after and the day after that. Americans are not going to let anyone steal our country, and only fools thought that was even an option.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast