Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Unbelivable!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SicNTired wrote
    Our local paper just did an interview with Meg Whitman where she said she is 100% against amnesty, want to crack down on employers, and elimiate sanctuary city policies.

So while she does not favor cutting off medical benefits to illegal alien kids, or their schooling (both which Federal law mandates) it seems Meg is on the correct side of the line.
    [b]Interesting. Maybe this is why Poizner took the enforcement route since Whitman is on board with it too. That being said, Arnie was also in favor of enforcement and look where we still are....[/quote]

Yep, Arnold keeps saying he is for tough enforcement, but of course, he just means at the border, and is not for expelling those already here. As he was an illegal alien himself, any other position would be hypocritical. Though he did block, twice, the Dem passed bills to giver illegal aliens drivers licenses.

So we have to keep our eye on Meg to see if she really is against amnesty. Tom Campbell claims he is, but then adds loopholes so amnesty is granted. But if Meg is honestly against it and will push for enforcement of our immigration laws, she may well win against Brown.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying
    Wayneman,
    Tim has link to this "Our Caucasus" on his site, whats this about?
    its like an hour long and I didn't want to listen to it. Can you give me a synopses?
    Just Saying
    "i didn't want to listen to it. it's an hour long"

that IS the problem justsayin. you're being robbed and you don't have time to look out the door to see whose has been robbing you

this reminds me about a story of leading a horse to water.

a fellow patriot

Point taken, I listen to it

Just saying
    Always Question Authority; It's YOUR Right.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345