Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And to prove it, there are the marches of May 1st, the million letters in favor of legalization that were taken to Washington and the high percentage of legal residents becoming citizens in order to vote.
    1. The May 1st marches only served to awaken a sleeping giant
    2. The million letters were exposed as pathetic propaganda (empty boxes)
    3. Legal residents becoming citizens in order to vote So you really only want American citizenship "in order to vote."

Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT
    I don't think the authors believe their own dribble, its simply propaganda meant for the uneducated peasants to whip them up into supporting leftist causes.

Look at any larger pro-illegal alien demonstration and you'll almost always see white anglo Americans handing out pre-printed signs and yelling loudly through bullhorns. In California they are professional agitators from the Communist Party and splinter groups.
    I know it's propaganda to whip them up into a frenzy, but if they keep it up it just might work. What I'm saying is that we need to work hard at getting people to vote so that things don't turn out the way they would like them to.

Oh boo hoo! Quit whining and go back where you came from and whine to the government there!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

we won once and we will win again, because the majority of their cause don't speak english... and the other 280 million of us do... we understand what amnesty is and dont give to craps that Senator Kennedy can go on Piolin and sing a mexican song in spanish or if Newt Gingrich can apologize in spanish or if Mitt Romney's son can make a campaign video in spanish.

Our next move should be to force the English as a National Language issue and slam the lid tight on that part of their issue, then we would have one solid victory out of the way and start making progress while this fight continues.

Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez
    I don't think the authors believe their own dribble, its simply propaganda meant for the uneducated peasants to whip them up into supporting leftist causes.

Look at any larger pro-illegal alien demonstration and you'll almost always see white anglo Americans handing out pre-printed signs and yelling loudly through bullhorns. In California they are professional agitators from the Communist Party and splinter groups.
    I know it's propaganda to whip them up into a frenzy, but if they keep it up it just might work. What I'm saying is that we need to work hard at getting people to vote so that things don't turn out the way they would like them to.
    They need to realize that Americans are energized to vote as well. I have spoken with people who ashamedly admit they haven't voted in years, who say this problem is the catalyst to send them running back to the voting booth. There are still more of us!

Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez

"That's right if you tell a lie over and over they will believe it." Forgot author.

When you use this type of propaganda to uneducated people they will buy anything. It's a emotional tactic to get them on board or keep them on board.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12