Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The worse thing the jerks could have done was get in our streets and add insult to injury .

Especially flying foreign flags when our troops were at war .

Simple fact is Americans are waking up and they don't like it and its going to get alot worst for Illegal Aliens with no rest or hope in site. No amount of lobbying or money by OBL groups like NCLR, US Chamber of Commerce, LULAC, MALDEF or others have made a difference in Washington. There is no future for Illegal Aliens in America, it's time for them to leave.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

He forgot to mension the other tings the Illegals brought us like TB, Bed Bugs, brain eating parasites, Leprosy, and the list goes on.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Thanks Sanchez, I appreciate the translation and good news.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad we're winning enough to put a hurtin' on them, but if they're going to whine, they should whine the truth.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Diana, thanks for doing this to let us know what they are saying (for those of us who do not read or speak Spanish). Glad they are boohooing themselves into a fit. Glad to hear that their rampaging in our streets has done the opposite of what they wanted, it woke up all too many American citizens, who began to fight this invasion.

I am seeing the pinch in the complex I live in, which I can say is nearly 100% illegal aliens, with the exception of us and only a few others. They are certainly buying less (last year this time, they were on buying spree's practically), the men are home a lot more (less employers willing to risk being int trouble for illegal labor?), and we have started seeing an exodus of sorts out of here, with the last word coming from this 13 year old kid who comes around, he said many are going back (mainly Mexico on here).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    The worse thing the jerks could have done was get in our streets and add insult to injury .

Especially flying foreign flags when our troops were at war .
    That's true - when I saw the American flag being flown upside down, under a mexican flag and the illegals burning our flag on US soil I was furious that bush and no one else stopped them. And they can cry me a river from their own land.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Not criminals?!? Isn't crossing the border illegally a crime?

I read the article differently than most of you. I've never believed that the illegals are silent. This article seems to be asking illegals to speak up more and make their voices louder.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    What cave has Jorge Avalos been living in? Calderon and Fox have done nothing but interfere in our business. Fox has been spewing hate throughout this country, and Calderon has resorted to threats. Obviously, this biased rhetoric was only intended for those who rely exclusively on Univision for their information.
    I agree with you about calderon and fox, however, my intent on translating this article is to let everyone know that the illegals and their supporters are extremely upset and discouraged, I hear it on the hispanic stations constantly. To me this article is very encouraging and it should be to all who have worked hard on the campaign against illegal immigration. A lot of ground has been gained.
    My hostility was not directed at you, and I hope no offense was taken. It's just infuriating reading his lies. If the illegals are feeling discouraged, that is indeed good news. Thanks for keeping us informed.
    No worries, no offense was taken, I just wanted to clarify as to why i posted this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast