Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    I stopped at "And the voices of the anti-immigrants"

Blah blah blah after that. Hate to tell you and the rest of the freak show, but everyone outside of the pathetic KKK has nothing against LEGAL immigrants! It's Anti-Illegal Alien, or Anti-Illegal Immigrant. WE LOVE TRUE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Keep playing that game idiots, it's only going to bite you in the a... well, you know.
    I am not part of a freak show.

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    I read the article differently than most of you. I've never believed that the illegals are silent. This article seems to be asking illegals to speak up more and make their voices louder.
    I do believe you are mistaken (but that is just my opinion). Being of Hispanic descent, I live among "them" (he he) and I hear a lot of things, not only in the media but from personal opinions. People are running scared, I personally hear a lot of people speaking of relatives in certain states, how they are planning to either go back where they came from or (this is bad for us) come to California. I hear people talking about taking their money out of the bank "just in case" etc. etc. The illegal community is scared and there's a lot of talk of losing hope.

Something terrible has occurred in the United States. All of a sudden, the undocumented have become the new enemy. The terrorists are now in second place. I am not exagerating. Listen to the most recent presidential debates and you will see how many candidates are dedicating more time to attacking the undocumented than to attacking terrorists.
    I am more afraid of illegal aliens destroying our American culture, bringing in diseases, taking our jobs, using up resources that belong to citizens, holding back our kids education in order to allow the uneducated to "catch up", crimes like rape, molestation, dui's, spanish language being used everywhere, the list goes on and on.
    IMO, ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE MORE OF A THREAT TO MY COUNTRY. AND, IMO, IT WILL BE ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO WILL SMUGGLE IN THE TERRORISTS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    The worse thing the jerks could have done was get in our streets and add insult to injury .

Especially flying foreign flags when our troops were at war .
    That's true - when I saw the American flag being flown upside down, under a mexican flag and the illegals burning our flag on US soil I was furious that bush and no one else stopped them. And they can cry me a river from their own land.
    I agree! That was it for me. When I saw them marching in the streets that my grandparents literally built with their own hands, I called the Whitehouse. I'd had it and I wanted them to know. NO MORE FOR ME. I became active and I won't quit. Those marches were their own worst move and their own worst enemies. It woke up the "sleeping giant" of the American citizenry and we aren't going to be quiet any longer.

When they try to present themselves as equal to the 1960's movement for equal rights, that was a slap in the face to every black American who was and is a citizen. They tried to use a tactic that was affectively used by US citizens for the right reason. NO this is about big greedy business, global industry, and giving up sovereignty so the fat cats can have even more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez
    Quote Originally Posted by nobelium

Blah blah blah after that. Hate to tell you and the rest of the freak show, but everyone outside of the pathetic KKK has nothing against LEGAL immigrants! It's Anti-Illegal Alien, or Anti-Illegal Immigrant. WE LOVE TRUE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Keep playing that game idiots, it's only going to bite you in the a... well, you know.
    I am not part of a freak show.
    I wasn't referring to you or anyone else here, I was just being lazy and didn't specify whom I was referring to.. Here, I'll try again..

Blah blah blah after that. Hate to tell you Univision, and the rest of the freak show, but everyone outside of the pathetic KKK has nothing against LEGAL immigrants! It's Anti-Illegal Alien, or Anti-Illegal Immigrant. WE LOVE TRUE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Keep playing that game Univision, La Raza, etc., it's only going to bite you in the a... well, you know.

Re: UNIVISION CRYING: OUR VOICES ARE BEING HEARD

[quote="dianasanchez"]Their crying is very encouraging, if you thought all your hard work wasn't paying off, here's what Univision is saying:

The New Enemy

Something terrible has occurred in the United States. All of a sudden, the undocumented have become the new enemy. The terrorists are now in second place. I am not exagerating. Listen to the most recent presidential debates and you will see how many candidates are dedicating more time to attacking the undocumented than to attacking terrorists.

I have alway felt illegal immigrants does more harm and have harmed more Americans than terrorist.

Osama Bin Laden has not been captured, but Mexican undocumented Elvira Arellano has been captured. And the voices of the anti-immigrants are multiplying with impunity on the radio and English television. They (radio and television) attack and attack (the undocumented) and no one responds to them (in defense of the immigrants) so people (the Americans) assume that the information is correct.

I hope our voices are multiplying. We need to voice our opposition louder and clearer.

The message from those who opose the undocumented is very clear: they are illegal, they violated the law, and they must return to their country of origin. (this last line I couldn’t understand to well but I think he is saying that we are suggesting that terrorists could be hiding among the undocumented.)

They are illegal they violated the law and they must return to their country of origan. You got that right.

President Felipe Calderon has not even visited any of the mexican communities in the United States.

President Calderon need to stay in Mexico and fix things there so his people do not want to come here.

The message in favor of the undocumented immigrants should include the following arguments: they are not criminals nor teerrorists; they give far more benefits to the U.S. than they services they receive; they pay taxes; create jobs, take the jobs that americans don’t want; maintain inflation down; replace the workers that retire; construct our houses; pick our fruit; it is true that they broke the law but so did millions of americans and companies that provide jobs for them; in general they make the U.S. a better country (if that ain’t a kick in the beeeehind!!!)

When they do, they pay very little taxes, the create jobs for themselves, they take jobs that American did before thay came, we have many of our own the replace those that retire, they take construction jobs, they can pick our fruit if they want to, but they don't seen to want to. 20 million are not picking fruit.

quote]

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Diana, kep listening for us. I have often wondered if learning Spanish, simply to have a heads up on some things was not such a bad idea.

All of my illegal neighbors seem to watch what they say around us, as they seem to think my mother is Hispanic (she is "Native" Canadian and French), and they seem unsure if I might speak Spanish or not. The neighbor kid who comes around occasionally for my son has said some of the women asked him if I spoke Spanish, so he asked me and explained why they thought so. I joked "I might, and I might not, tell them to watch what they say!" and I laughed, he just smiled with his eyebrows up!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123