Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Univision Reporters and Family Members Bash America

A friend of mine was at a dinner party at the home of a Univision reporter's family member. Univision is the largest Spanish-speaking TV news organization in America. The woman throwing the party is the sister of a Univision reporter. The reporter and some of her other on-air peers were at the party. The hostess is a Mexican by birth and has two children who were born in America. My friend said to the hostess, "You must be proud that your children are American citizens." The hostess made a face and said it sickened her to hear her children referred to as Americans. She said she is raising her children to think of themselves as Mexicans in America, rather than Americans of Mexican heritage. She and some of the reporters from Univision then began bashing the United States saying disparaging things about Americans. They also said America has no culture and that Mexico had a far richer culture. My friend - an American citizen - made a quick exit from the party.

The party was held at a gorgeous home in Laguna Niguel, so, obviously, the hostess was able to hold her nose and take as much American money as her greedy little hands could hold.

Can you think of a better example of why we need to overhaul the Anchor Baby law in America?

It is my opinion that the flooding of our country with this sort of immigrant, legal or illegal, is the true terrorism threatening the United States. These people, and their total lack of love or regard for our American heritage and culture, are tearing apart the very fabric of this land.

So sad.

I don't so how anyone can excuse the arrogant attitude and anti-American talk from so many of them any longer. It's not a mistake and many have made their feelings quite crystal clear. I too agree this is something that is far more a danger in this country which could make us end up just like the other war torn countries of this world. I certainly don't want people like that in my country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, AnAmerican. Yes, sadly these are the invaders that our federal government allows to flood into our country with impunity. They have no intention of assimilating or engaging in the melting pot of our culture. They demand to be recognized as minorities and receive the preferential treatment of minorities, yet bash the very country that enables their disgusting mindset. It's wonderful to see that the hostess (did she enter legally?) and her probable anchor babies are so Mexican. If being mexican is so honorable and important...go to Mexico. We are American in America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In this country and in positions of power, reporting news and as opinion-makers!

How much longer are we going to listen to the people who call us racist and tell us our country was built on immigration? Yes, we know and the key phrase is "built on." Immigrants of the 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th centuries came to America to be full participants in our great social experiment. They could not wait to have the great honor of being an American citizen. They did not come to this country filled with hatred and disdain for its people, its history and its culture and with a desire only to feed off its resources like a parasite.

Hello AnAmerican and welcome to ALIPAC! Glad you decided to join the fight.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

The hostess made a face and said it sickened her to hear her children referred to as Americans. She said she is raising her children to think of themselves as Mexicans in America
    Welcome AnAmerican!

Maybe this hostess should have been told to take her little anchor babies and move to mexico if she doesn't want them to be Americans. I'm sure she'd be singing a different tune if she was removed and her life was turned upside down.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Welcome aboard AnAmerican. Glad to have you join us!

Let me offer a quote by one of my favorite Presidents (TR):

"In this country we have no place for hyphenated Americans."

I think that says a lot with respect to the story in this thread.

Please stick around and jump in as you see fit.

If the "lady" (I use the term very loosely here), is so proud of being a Mexican that she wishes to raise her American-born children as Mexicans, not Americans., there's a place for her to do just that-it's called Mexico! I wouldn't have been so polite as the original poster's friend, either; where I come from, that woman's words are "fightin' words", and I would have given her a swift rejoinder, probably in language entirely too indelicate to be posted here!

Those whose loyalty lies, not with the United States of America, but with their country of origin, should not be here collecting those "gringo dollars" they are earning here, collecting a welfare check, getting free medical care, or any other benefits America has to offer. As they reject America, America rejects them, and we ought to say it loud, proud, and in their faces until they get the idea!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Welcome AnAMERICAN!
    Thanks for the info.Hopefully more Americans will wake up and want to get involved.

AnAmerican wrote:
    They did not come to this country filled with hatred and disdain for its people, its history and its culture and with a desire only to feed off its resources like a parasite.
    Some spanish speaking immigrants of today are a breed whose forefathers hated America because of their loss to all of the wars with England and America. This hatred has been passed down and now we are having to deal with it. They are extremely jealous of Americans but they won't admit it..ever! These people don't have any respect for white or black or whatever Americans. They don't deserve respect and they don't belong here. They should be made to leave. They lie, they cheat, and most of them act with contempt out of hatred for America. They are the racists, not us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast