A friend of mine was at a dinner party at the home of a Univision reporter's family member. Univision is the largest Spanish-speaking TV news organization in America. The woman throwing the party is the sister of a Univision reporter. The reporter and some of her other on-air peers were at the party. The hostess is a Mexican by birth and has two children who were born in America. My friend said to the hostess, "You must be proud that your children are American citizens." The hostess made a face and said it sickened her to hear her children referred to as Americans. She said she is raising her children to think of themselves as Mexicans in America, rather than Americans of Mexican heritage. She and some of the reporters from Univision then began bashing the United States saying disparaging things about Americans. They also said America has no culture and that Mexico had a far richer culture. My friend - an American citizen - made a quick exit from the party.

The party was held at a gorgeous home in Laguna Niguel, so, obviously, the hostess was able to hold her nose and take as much American money as her greedy little hands could hold.

Can you think of a better example of why we need to overhaul the Anchor Baby law in America?

It is my opinion that the flooding of our country with this sort of immigrant, legal or illegal, is the true terrorism threatening the United States. These people, and their total lack of love or regard for our American heritage and culture, are tearing apart the very fabric of this land.

So sad.