Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Unsubscribed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

...On a similar theme...

(Don't ask me why, I don't even know)... But somehow, I am still on a mailing list for 'Dem after not being associated with that party for a very long time (20 yrs?)

Anyway, they keep sending me their poll questionnaire / fund raising solicitation. After mailing the contents back in the postage-paid envelopes many times - I still keep receiving these things. So...

This last time I received 2 of these mailings. This time - I printed out a handful of Kate's wonderful tributes to the victims of illegals and packed the postage-paid envelope as full as I could get it, and mailed it back to them. Then, the other one, I printed out Ted Kennedy's quote from 1986:

"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1-1.3 million illegal aliens.
    We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward
    another Amnesty Bill like this."

And mailed that one back in the other envelope. On both, I made sure to write: 'When you get serious about controlling illegal immigration and border security, I'll get serious about considering giving you money' (even though I never will now - hahahah)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Phred,

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    ...On a similar theme...

Ted Kennedy's quote from 1986:

in 1986 I was still in High School. I knew there was an amnesty bill handed out to the Illegals, but I had no Idea Kennedy was behind this. Thank you again for the education.
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    ...On a similar theme...

(Don't ask me why, I don't even know)... But somehow, I am still on a mailing list for 'Dem after not being associated with that party for a very long time (20 yrs?)

Anyway, they keep sending me their poll questionnaire / fund raising solicitation. After mailing the contents back in the postage-paid envelopes many times - I still keep receiving these things. So...

This last time I received 2 of these mailings. This time - I printed out a handful of Kate's wonderful tributes to the victims of illegals and packed the postage-paid envelope as full as I could get it, and mailed it back to them. Then, the other one, I printed out Ted Kennedy's quote from 1986:

And mailed that one back in the other envelope. On both, I made sure to write: 'When you get serious about controlling illegal immigration and border security, I'll get serious about considering giving you money' (even though I never will now - hahahah)
    What a great idea!! I think I'll do that too.

I did the same with the Republican party after they approved Martinez and wrote asking me for money. Called them a bunch of traitorous wimps. Told them they'd get no more money from me.... that I had sent my money to Tancredo when he was running in Colorado so I'd be sure he'd be here in 2008, reminded them that I'm in Texas, and told them I was going to send more to Tancredo. Which I did. Hope he spends every bit of it.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Don't ask me why, I don't even know)... But somehow, I am still on a mailing list for 'Dem after not being associated with that party for a very long time (20 yrs?)
    Phred,
    they probably are thinking that you will vote for them now since they are doing such a wonder job, you know all the over sight and such.

They are so far out there they don't think we know they have not accomplished one thing, their first 100 hours was a joke and we don't even want to get into their view on illegals. All they have managed to accomplish is to turn DC into a witch hunt. I notice Alberto the( I do not recall) man isn't going anywhere.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I was Democrat for a long time until I realized that party isn't what it used to be..and neither is the Republican party. It's time for a new party, one that will have the working citizens in this country in mind..you know, constituants, rather than the money hogs that have corrupted our government and caused our representatives to decay into self-righteous know-it-alls. Most of them are so out of touch it isn't funny. Or they're in a state of denial. Some are right on the mark.
    I used to vote as a Democrat too. No more. The illegal immigration issue turned me. Rampant illegal immigration is causing so many current problems and if not shut down now (as opposed to giving amnesty) will result in enormous future problems in many areas that the Democrats historically have held dear......American jobs, supporting the poor and middle class, concern for the environment. In their position on illegal immigration, the Democrats are showing overwhelming hypocrisy, and it sickens me.

Wow, you guys have the greatest ideas. Thanks a bunch.

I emailed Ms. Pelosi earlier in the week. It came back three times, and the third message was as follows:

"Thank you for contacting my office.

Congressional courtesy prevents me from replying to emails if I cannot
    determine that you are a constituent of mine.

If you are not a resident of California's 8th Congressional District and
    are contacting me in regard to my role as Speaker, please email me at
    AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov."

Each time my message came back, I copied the rather long email and pasted it and sent to the new email address provided. It went through to that AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov

She makes me sick! And every time I hear her or one of them say, "the American people have spoken" and therefore we are to assume they heard us, I get even sicker. Check out that "Professional Courtesy" She is just so proper, isn't she? Yuck!

Her "role as speaker" indeed! That photo shot of her sitting with the Syrian male heads of authority, was a tad bit leggy in my opinon. Super! She wears a scarf on her head and skirts practically up her oh, well ..... yep, that was professional alright.

Basically my message to her was about the invasion of our country and that if the newly elected truly heard us, they'd be doing something to stop it. Further, if they didn't stop it and do something about the illegals who are here now, sooner or later she'd be out of a job.

I was quite proper however, just as professional as her ladyship.

As pertains to the war and the dems., I rather think they are in a damned if they do and damned if they don't position.

They have lots they should be worried about.

Scepter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234