Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unsubscribed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Unsubscribed

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    This morning I got an email from the 'Florida Democrats'. At the bottom of the page, there was a button to press to unsubscribe for future emails. They asked why I chose to do so. This is what I had to say with a char limitation:

Because the democrats are pandering to the illegals for votes. La Raza are the real racists. I will NEVER vote democrat again. What about Ramos and Compean, the border agents jailed unjustifiably? Only one Democrat out of 100 senators have signed for a pardon.
    Way to go Rockfish!! you know when the RNC called me wanting money I told them my wallet would stay closed until the Border was closed. They've never called back.

Nancy P. came on TV the other day, I believe it was C-Span and said she wanted to hear from the people on how we think the Dems are doing so far in the Majority.

She doesn't want to hear all that bad because my e-mail keeps coming back so am going to have to fax and write a letter.

Way to go Rockfish great Idea!!You should do it about once a week!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Way to GO, Rockfish!

SOSADFORUS wrote:
    She doesn't want to hear all that bad because my e-mail keeps coming back so am going to have to fax and write a letter.
    Thats the spirit SOSAD, let her have it!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Way to GO, Rockfish!

SOSADFORUS wrote:
    Thats the spirit SOSAD, let her have it!
    They are causing me to have dual personalities.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Here again as I listen to Lou Dobbs, I hear the dems saying "The American People this and the American people that! "
    Hypocrites!!

How dare you "ACT" like you hear us on the war, to sway the AMERICAN public to your side and then SLAM the door in OUR face when it comes to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!! Again I say...
    Hypocrites!!

We shouldn't care that our sons,daughters, husbands, wives...have a decent home to come home to!!! Illegal is Illegal...stand up and do the right thing...whether dem or rep...or get fired!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Now Rockfish you should sign up again. Then unsubscribe again and again.
    LOL That is a great idea! I'm going to sign up from several different accounts that come from many different IP addresses. I'm looking to get tripple damage points.

Damn if feels good to be a Geek Gangsta!
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Here again as I listen to Lou Dobbs, I hear the dems saying "The American People this and the American people that! "
    Hypocrites!!

How dare you "ACT" like you hear us on the war, to sway the AMERICAN public to your side and then SLAM the door in OUR face when it comes to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!! Again I say...
    Hypocrites!!

We shouldn't care that our sons,daughters, husbands, wives...have a decent home to come home to!!! Illegal is Illegal...stand up and do the right thing...whether dem or rep...or get fired!
    You are so right!

Re: Unsubscribed

This morning I got an email from the 'Florida Democrats'. At the bottom of the page, there was a button to press to unsubscribe for future emails. They asked why I chose to do so. This is what I had to say with a char limitation:

Because the democrats are pandering to the illegals for votes. La Raza are the real racists. I will NEVER vote democrat again. What about Ramos and Compean, the border agents jailed unjustifiably? Only one Democrat out of 100 senators have signed for a pardon.
    Yeah, I've done that with Kennedy, I sent him an evil email and instead of answering it, they put me on their mailing list..so I unsubscribed...today I had to unsubscribe to Obama's web letter, as I sent him an email telling him I was disgusted with his wanting to take $50 Billion of our taxes to give in foreign aid.....I didn't send his letter on the congress web site, I sent it to his campaign site...obviously he has hired people that cannot read english.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

You know, the Dems are so scared about not being re-elected that they fail to realize that they could be the party to take control of this immigration problem and launch an all out asault for border protection and deportation. Instead, they think that the immigrant vote would oust them for doing this. They don't realize that the American citizen vote would keep them in office IF they made an honest attempt to stop the invasion and secure our borders and I mean that they would have to REALLY SHOW THEY MEAN BUSINESS!! Here's Rockfish's wish list:

* No more sanctuary cities who are in comtempt of federal law
    * Triple, Quadruple the number of agents for ICE, require training for
    all local police through bill #287g
    * Pass a binding resolution that does not recognize the NAU
    * Stop all selling of our infrastructure
    * Stop the parlaying between Johnny Sutton and the Mexican government
    and let our border agents do their job
    * Give the Mexican govenment a warning to open up its wealth and
    resources to form 'a more perfect nation' WITHIN ITS OWN BORDERS
    * Stop all social services to anyone who cannot produce proof of
    citizenship including driver's licenses
    * Start riggorously enforcing our existing immigration laws NOW!!!
    * Set a date of no later than 12/09 to complete the fence on our
    southern border and I mean the whole damn southern border (terrorism).

I think that either party can do this if the will was in place. But they just don't give a V****V anymore, they want the lobbyists' money. Go ahead Congress, prove me wrong!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wasn't there a word on Hillary choosing someone from LA RAZA to head up her campaign?
    Yes, and I don't know why she didn't hire David Duke at the same time to help her campaign for the "white vote", he is not much different than the LaRaza guy she hires.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast