Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unsubscribed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I got a call from the Democrats yesterday, asking for money and my vote. I told them I voted Republican for the first time in my 50-something years in '06 because I thought Republicans were tougher on illegal aliens, and that I would continue to vote for people I think have this country's best interest at heart, and that's not the Democrats anymore.

The young girl tried to overcome my arguments, but I buried her limp excuses with facts. She kept trying to skirt around the illegal alien problem to other alleged advantages to voting for/donating to the Democrats.

She then connected me to a supervisor, and I gave him the same holy hell too. I told him that, for the time being, I have become a one-issue voter and the Democrats wouldn't be getting my money OR my vote until they did what they always said they did and protect the "average American worker" by getting these illegals OUT of my country! Boy, was I mad!

He finally gave up and told me he had to go, that it was his job to get donations, not argue the point (s) with me. Personally, I don't think he could argue the points with me! I meant what I said and this punk knew it.

I have sent emails to my democratic senators asking why the democrats have not stood up for the border patrol agents.
    The Democrats are overrun by liberals. Most liberals hate any form of authority or show of power, thus their disdain for the BP and our military. However, these liberals are hypocrites, as they want the government to take care of the people with entitlement programs, which makes the government larger and gives it MORE AUTHORITY over our lives, which goes against their disdain of authority.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Wasn't there a word on Hillary choosing someone from LA RAZA to head up her campaign?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish, you got it. She hired a former la raza puke.

http://www.corruptionchronicles.com/200 ... der_a.html
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Wasn't there a word on Hillary choosing someone from LA RAZA to head up her campaign?
    Yep, there sure was. I saw it on here maybe in the past week or so. Wasn't Hellary also the one who told the illegals they were just like Jesus????

NotGoingToTakeItAnymore wrote:
    I got a call from the Democrats yesterday, asking for money and my vote. I told them I voted Republican for the first time in my 50-something years in '06 because I thought Republicans were tougher on illegal aliens, and that I would continue to vote for people I think have this country's best interest at heart, and that's not the Democrats anymore.

The young girl tried to overcome my arguments, but I buried her limp excuses with facts. She kept trying to skirt around the illegal alien problem to other alleged advantages to voting for/donating to the Democrats.

She then connected me to a supervisor, and I gave him the same holy hell too. I told him that, for the time being, I have become a one-issue voter and the Democrats wouldn't be getting my money OR my vote until they did what they always said they did and protect the "average American worker" by getting these illegals OUT of my country! Boy, was I mad!

He finally gave up and told me he had to go, that it was his job to get donations, not argue the point (s) with me. Personally, I don't think he could argue the points with me! I meant what I said and this punk knew it.
    That's letting them have it, Not! Bully for you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Rockfish, for the new and much shorter name. Not!....I like it much better than that looong one I chose when I first joined ALIPAC!

I feel so guilty for having my head in the sand for so long on too many government/social issues. Now that I've opened my eyes, largely through reading all the articles here, I'm fighting mad.

I may be a late bloomer, but I'm doing everything I can to help; reading and learning, donating what I can, phone calls, faxes, emails, talking to anyone who even looks like they might listen. I wanted to go to DC so bad Icould almost taste it!

Thanks to the kind folks here, I don't feel so alone in my exasperation with our government and these illegal interlopers, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only 'disillusioned democrat'...I've said it before and I'll say it again; this is not about political affiliation, this is about saving our country. I think if more of us 'disillusioned democrats' let them know we've jumped ship due to their total disregard for us, maybe they'll get with the program...the American program, that is.

Not wrote:
    ..and I'm glad to know I'm not the only 'disillusioned democrat'...I've said it before and I'll say it again; this is not about political affiliation, this is about saving our country. I think if more of us 'disillusioned democrats' let them know we've jumped ship due to their total disregard for us, maybe they'll get with the program...the American program, that is.
    I was Democrat for a long time until I realized that party isn't what it used to be..and neither is the Republican party. It's time for a new party, one that will have the working citizens in this country in mind..you know, constituants, rather than the money hogs that have corrupted our government and caused our representatives to decay into self-righteous know-it-alls. Most of them are so out of touch it isn't funny. Or they're in a state of denial. Some are right on the mark.

Not wrote:
    ..and I'm glad to know I'm not the only 'disillusioned democrat'...I've said it before and I'll say it again; this is not about political affiliation, this is about saving our country. I think if more of us 'disillusioned democrats' let them know we've jumped ship due to their total disregard for us, maybe they'll get with the program...the American program, that is.
    I was Democrat for a long time until I realized that party isn't what it used to be..and neither is the Republican party. It's time for a new party, one that will have the working citizens in this country in mind..you know, constituants, rather than the money hogs that have corrupted our government and caused our representatives to decay into self-righteous know-it-alls. Most of them are so out of touch it isn't funny. Or they're in a state of denial. Some are right on the mark.
    I think a party who actually represents the working citizens is way past due. Time for the "we're going to make the rules and you're going to pay the consequences" crowd to go!

Re: Unsubscribed

This morning I got an email from the 'Florida Democrats'. At the bottom of the page, there was a button to press to unsubscribe for future emails. They asked why I chose to do so. This is what I had to say with a char limitation:

Because the democrats are pandering to the illegals for votes. La Raza are the real racists. I will NEVER vote democrat again. What about Ramos and Compean, the border agents jailed unjustifiably? Only one Democrat out of 100 senators have signed for a pardon.
    Way to go Rockfish!! you know when the RNC called me wanting money I told them my wallet would stay closed until the Border was closed. They've never called back.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast