Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An Untimely Sad Message

I got this email today and man oh man it hit me so wrong! I fired off an email to the Dean at U of Kentucky. here is her email, I hope you all will do the same!
    mjohair@uky.edu

This is OUR Country, and if the Muslims don't like it DON'T TAKE THE DAMN CLASS! They come here for OUR education, then they can take it as it is or GO THE HELL BACK TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY! PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS LYING DOWN, IT'S TIME FOR US TO TAKE A STAND!!!!

Â*
    Subject:Â* An Untimely Sad Message

IN MEMORIAM

This week the University of Kentucky removed The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it "offended"
    the Muslim population, which claims it never occurred.
    This is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.
    It is now more than 60 years since the Second World War in Europe ended.

This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million
    Christians and 1,900 Catholic priests who were murdered, massacred, raped, burned, starved and humiliated with
    the German and Russian peoples looking the other way!

Now more than ever, with Iran among others

claiming the Holocaust to be "a myth," it is imperative to make sure
    the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 40 million people worldwide!
    Join us and be a link in the memorial chain and help us distribute it around the world.

Please send this e-mail to 10 people you know and ask them to continue the memorial chain.

Please don't just delete it.
    It will only take you a minute to pass this along.
    [/url]

Banned
    The Mexican culture is bad enough with them trying to bring it here , The Moslem culture WILL NEVER be able to assimilate into ours and we are playing with dynamite trying to do so.

Bottom line is we are just trying to bring in to many people of to many different cultures all at once.

This can never be good for ANY country.

Remember , even the peaceful ones follow the Koran

The main deal in the Koran is "You must convert the infidel or kill them"

Its there , look it up

Religion of peace my azz

Banned
    I firmly believe that a "HOLOCAUST " Of far greater purportions is going to happen in Europe and ultimately here

In Europe it will be Moslems against Europeans

Here it will be the Whites against the Blacks and Hispanics , and in the end the Hispanics and Blacks will go at it.

This isn't racist , its a long hard look at history of peoples and competing cultures , If the mods feel this is not appropriate they can remove it but its my take on past and future history.

2 main competing cultures can never survive in the long run , One will take out the other

We have 3 here , its not gonna end pretty sooner or later

Banned
    NO
    I do not at this time believe we will win that fight

has anyone verified this claim as being true or false?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It does need to be verified but after the story this week of mandatory Aribic lessons I can believe it.

The libs are going to do what ever it takes to give this country away.

They don't care who they trample on to "selectively" go forward with their social engineering policies.

Several sites saying this is a hoax being passed around since 2007.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I firmly believe that a "HOLOCAUST " Of far greater purportions is going to happen in Europe and ultimately here

In Europe it will be Moslems against Europeans

Here it will be the Whites against the Blacks and Hispanics , and in the end the Hispanics and Blacks will go at it.

This isn't racist , its a long hard look at history of peoples and competing cultures , If the mods feel this is not appropriate they can remove it but its my take on past and future history.

2 main competing cultures can never survive in the long run , One will take out the other

We have 3 here , its not gonna end pretty sooner or later
    We already are having the Hispanics fighting the Blacks on the streets of the City of Miami. It is happening the the black areas like Little Haiti, Overtown and Liberty City. If you watch A&E's The First 48 you will have a good idea which ne8ighborhoods they are. Hispanic officers have killed 7 black men in the last 6 to 7 months and not all of those shootings are justifyable. At least 3 are questionable as they men were not armed with any weapons. The tension between the 2 groups is growing and getting worse.

I went over the curriculum at U of K and could not find anything offered on the Halocaust since 2008. I have a few contacts at the U of K Vet School I am trying to contact now.

If this is false I sincerely apologize.[/i]

http://www.uky.edu/AS/JudaicStudies/hol ... rumor.html

Holocaust Rumor

There is no truth in the story that is apparently on the internet about this University withdrawing from studying the Holocaust. It remains an integral part of the Judaic Studies Program, and there is a specific course on the topic also.

Please do not contact me and invite me to speculate on the sources of the rumor or on its persistence. As many of us are aware, stories get out and about and become well entrenched in the public imagination without there being a corresponding thread of truth connected to them.

http://news.uky.edu/news/display_article.php?artid=2873

University Debunks Holocaust E-mail Rumor
    Media Contact: Allison Elliott, (859) 257-3303, x249
    LEXINGTON, Ky. (Nov. 8, 2007) − The University of Kentucky has announced that a rumor, claiming the school has removed Holocaust material from its curriculum, is not true. The false claim has been circulated via e-mail.

The Judaic Studies Program of the University of Kentucky, in conjunction with the College of Arts and Sciences Department of History, offers a course designated as History 323: The Holocaust.

According to an explanation found on the investigative Web site Snopes.com, a message claiming that schools in the United Kingdom would no longer teach about the Holocaust in their history classes began to circulate via e-mail forwards dated back to April 2007. As the message wound its way across the Internet, someone took the abbreviation for the United Kingdom (UK) to stand for the University of Kentucky, and altered the message to implicate the institution. This version has been forwarded to several people and understandably raised concern among alumni, students and other friends of the University of Kentucky.

The original message about the United Kingdom is of uncertain veracity, and any statement linking the University of Kentucky with this rumor is completely false.

"The academic administration of the University of Kentucky would never permit such a grotesque lapse in its commitment to the principle of academic freedom. Let us bury this rumor. It is a distortion of the realities on and off campus," said UK Assistant Provost Richard B. Greissman.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast