Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This has happened already in a few schools including MN. Now while this specific case the rumor wasn't so much of a rumor but the school board did plan to remove the class until the massive emails went out and they changed course. It was one man on the school board who started it.

We've had the same fight in Minneapolis with Somali Muslims who for the last couple years have been making hard demands that rarely if ever get in the papers like this one. In Minneapolis Somali Muslims have demanded an Arabic culture class and an Islamic Studies program. They have also been pushing for Judeo studies to be thrown out as it offends them such as the Holocaust in History books. Ontop of that they have also already pushed a couple times to allow Sharia Law in their dominant Somali Muslim neighborhood they have taken over in the last 10 years and have a Mosque, its been shut down so far but new hopes have arisen with them after they helped vote in Keith Ellison that as a fellow Muslim he'll push for getting them their seperate community.

In other news in Minneapolis Target Corp has had numerous Somali Muslims working at cash registers refusing to checkout alcohol and pork products as it offends them. Somali Muslim taxi drivers have refused at the Minneapolis Airport women not wearing shawls, those with alcohol containers (international airport thinking duty free), and even a blind man because of his seeing eye dog was against their culture.

This has all been kept quiet for the most part from the local News Papers as the Star Tribune and Pioneer Press being the 2 major media's have been pro liberal for years as is much of Minneapolis area.

I truly do apologize!

I looked and looked for anything about the halocaust and as I said I couldn't find anything after 2008, Betsy thanks for straightening me out and showing me where to look.

Once again, I am sorry for this erroneous posting.

Banned
    The facts of the Montebello flag deal cannot be disputed , I know there are people here and on other sites that witnessed it first hand so don't go giving us that "its an urban" myth garbage

And if it did incite anti "mexican" feelings , Well ............ It was my flag they spit on ,

Banned
    "Unfortunately, many people take these as fact, forward them on, and perpetuate the rumors. The most dangerous part of this is the hate, racism, and negative feelings that can result and be inadvertently (or intentionally) spread......"

Am I the only one starting to smell a rat here?

This is the same one that tried to get us to bite on the rifle stock garbage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    "Unfortunately, many people take these as fact, forward them on, and perpetuate the rumors. The most dangerous part of this is the hate, racism, and negative feelings that can result and be inadvertently (or intentionally) spread......"

You are not the only one Superman.

We need to ally ourselves with anyone who considers themself true to America, no matter whether they are white, black or otherwise. Though most black Americans are culturally a minority in America, they have contributed to our culture by way of cuisine and many different genres of music, farming inventions and other things, and they speak a form of English, wave the same flag and believe in the same ideals of freedom as the mainstream does. Furthermore I've never seen a black American demand that others conform culturally to them. And most that I have spoken to in person are not happy about the possiblity of Spanish replacing English as the language that holds us together. Let's work together with people who are different races but hold the same ideals. It doesn't mean you have to give up who you are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

You are not the only one Superman.
    Yeah, I think we have a rat in the mix and I have a pretty good idea who it is and where they came from .

I don't know why we put up with people who immigrate here who hate our culture, religion, language and traditions....It didn't use to be that way...Immigrants Use to come here who wanted to become Americans. But it's not that way any more.

Many of these immigrants are offended by our holidays and our religions and they demand we change our way of life because they are offended...Thanks To the far left and all the sickening political correctness, and along with the help of our idiot politicians, they are succeeding... Sadly America is becoming something that I don't recognize or like.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I don't know why we put up with people who immigrate here who hate our culture, religion, language and traditions....It didn't use to be that way...Immigrants Use to come here who wanted to become Americans. But it's not that way any more.

Many of these immigrants are offended by our holidays and our religions and they demand we change our way of life because they are offended...Thanks To the far left and all the sickening political correctness, and along with the help of our idiot politicians, they are succeeding... Sadly America is becoming something that I don't recognize or like.
    All they care about is the American dollar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    We already are having the Hispanics fighting the Blacks on the streets of the City of Miami. It is happening the the black areas like Little Haiti, Overtown and Liberty City. If you watch A&E's The First 48 you will have a good idea which ne8ighborhoods they are. Hispanic officers have killed 7 black men in the last 6 to 7 months and not all of those shootings are justifyable. At least 3 are questionable as they men were not armed with any weapons. The tension between the 2 groups is growing and getting worse.
    We're caught up in a zero-sum game. It's jobs and other benefits for Americans, or jobs and other benefits for foreigners.
    ************************************************** ******************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast