Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

UPDATE 12.29.07 C-Span1 WOW! ..a MUST SEE!! :)

UPDATE 12.29.07: C-span1 and/or 2, MIGHT rebroadcast this again on TV if we ALL call and/or write... so we all can enjoy the FULL screen..!

Now the video archive is on 'Page 26, going on 27+...':

http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp ... 00&Page=26

This forum is REALLY important, and a BIG KEY to resolving this CRISIS..! ..from Dec 7, '07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: Archive to watch on the net::

You might have to clear your pc's cache, and/or it might be a slow feed w/o broadband... but.. all you have to do is:

1. CLick this link: http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp ... 00&Page=22

2. Scroll down to the program, it will continue to 'move' as the days go by, I see it's now on 'page 26', so it will be on 'page 27 or higher' tomorrow... You will see:

"Federation for American Immigration Reform Discussion on Illegal Immigration
    The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) holds a discussion about the federal government’s failure to control illegal immigration and the enormous burdens it is imposing on state governments.
    12/7/2007: WASHINGTON, DC: 1 hr."

3. Click on that link. I too wish I could just copy/paste the link..

Federation for American Immigration Reform Discussion on Illegal Immigration

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) holds a discussion about the federal government’s failure to control illegal immigration and the enormous burdens it is imposing on state governments.

12/7/2007: WASHINGTON, DC: 1 hr.

Regarding.. StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

~~~~~~~~~This is a MUST see everyone!!~~~~~~~~~

This meeting filmed by C-span1 is about ending the illegal INVASION!! As you saw, it was quite frank and to the point by MANY excellent speakers. [see below]

Wow, did you see and hear the very aggressive ‘persons’ [with heavy Spanish dialects] in the audience afterwards trying to shame the speakers and Americans ..for standing up for their country?!

Yes.. the USA is being invaded primarily from Mexico, a corrupt, greedy and very deadly government; and we're all going to have to pull everyone's head out of the sand to become UN-politically correct about the facts!

This link: http://statelegislatorsforlegalimmigrat ... 2.53&gen=1 ..points to this:

State Legislators for Legal Immigration Personally Deliver IIlegal Alien Invasion Halting Marching Orders on Pearl Harbor Day

Ever-growing nation-wide coalition of state lawmakers calls on U.S. Congress to put Americans first by abandoning illegal alien amnesty-national insecurity blanket.

Pennsylvania State Representative and State Legislators for Legal Immigration founder Daryl Metcalfe and several other state lawmakers journeyed to Washington D.C. on Pearl Harbor Day to officially call on members of the United State Congress to move the ongoing immigration reform debate above and beyond the overwhelmingly-rejected “in-security blanketâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Oh I wish this was Utah doing this. How I wish this was Utah.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

What was that name from Utah? I don't know this guy but I will be getting to know him soon.
    -- John Wayne</div>

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Oh I wish this was Utah doing this. How I wish this was Utah.
    It's great program eh?!! Utah's not doing this? The guy just said a speaker from UT was going to be there this morning, but he was pulled off the agenda to speak at some other function. We can do more than just wish, we have to ACT..!

This program is a repeat from earlier today, I'm trying to find out when it's on again..
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

It is on now and I think the legislator is from Southern Utah. I am trying to find out. This whole state is drowning in these people and the most violent ones are now coming in from Arizona.
    -- John Wayne</div>

I caught the last few minutes. Only saw Dan Stein & Metcalf. They were great. Please let us know if it airs again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I recorded most of it. I will post it later on Youtube. Stay tunned.

I would definitely like to see this. Please do let us know when it will either re-air or be available on YOUTUBE.

Thank you.

Isaiah 9:6
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good job, LawEnforcer.

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    I caught the last few minutes. Only saw Dan Stein & Metcalf. They were great. Please let us know if it airs again.
    Yes, it aired through approximately 7pm MST, and for some odd reason I can't seem to get Cspan2’s schedule for this week for after Dec 3 and before tomorrow at 8am..?? This meeting was an eye OPENER to say the least...!!!

Maybe we'll all have to call and email Cspan2 to air this again..

http://www.c-span.org/watch/cspan2.asp?Cat=TV&Code=CS2

http://www.booktv.org/schedule.aspx
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast