Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"iquestioneverything" I am so pleased you have lived here so you know how wonderful it is What years were you here? Ya the flatlands aren't so great, and they are having alot of illegal problems down there, I just heard we have over 100,000 illegals in Idaho, they must all be down south....could be headed my way

Hey, thanks for helping me promote "StateLegislatures for Legal Immigration" This is our best chance to build something big, that has the best chance of being heard in DC and changing our laws in our states, I mean how hard is it to understand these are the people who represent us at the state level....HELLLLOOOOO everybody!!

CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-56261.html
    contact information for your state Representatives....scroll down and click on your state....Tell them to join this coalition and support the residence of your state against illgal immigration and if they don't you will take it as they are NOT WILLING to support the people (citizens ) of your state. DEMAND IT!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Next viewing, data..

It's on again..! ..from Dec 7, '07
    http://www.c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan_rm ... TV&Code=CS

NOTE #1: So all can either watch and/or record it, I see the next time it will air on TV, will be tomorrow morning, 12.11.07, at 6.15am EST, [do the simple math for your timezone], on C-span2. Yes, I continue to see that they're switching it from Cspan1 AND C-span2..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE #2: Archive to watch on the net::

You might have to clear your pc's cache, and/or it might be a slow feed w/o broadband... but.. all you have to do is:

1. CLick this link: http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp ... 100&Page=2

2. Scroll down to approximately the eighth program down, it will continue to 'move' as the days go by, I see it's now on 'page 2', so it might be on 'page 3' tomorrow... You will see:

"Federation for American Immigration Reform Discussion on Illegal Immigration
    The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) holds a discussion about the federal government’s failure to control illegal immigration and the enormous burdens it is imposing on state governments.
    12/7/2007: WASHINGTON, DC: 1 hr."

3. Click on that link. I too wish I could just copy/paste the link..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

It is well worth watching, I caught it on c-span in the wee hours of the morning last week end, it really gives you great hope knowing these people are out there working for our cause.

Thanks "iquestioneverything" for posting....please watch everyone you will see how committed these people are and where they stand on illegal immigration....and thats right where we need them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

UPDATE.. ;-)

Dec 13, '07: Now the video ARCHIVE is on 'Page Seven':

.. http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp ... 100&Page=7

..from Dec 7, '07
    http://www.c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan_rm ... TV&Code=CS

NOTE #1: So all can either watch and/or record it, I see the next time it will air on TV, will be tomorrow morning, 12.11.07, at 6.15am EST, [do the simple math for your timezone], on C-span2. Yes, I continue to see that they're switching it from Cspan1 AND C-span2..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE #2: Archive to watch on the net::

You might have to clear your pc's cache, and/or it might be a slow feed w/o broadband... but.. all you have to do is:

1. CLick this link: http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp ... 100&Page=7

2. Scroll down to approximately the eighth program down, it will continue to 'move' as the days go by, I see it's now on 'page 2', so it might be on 'page 3' tomorrow... You will see:

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) holds a discussion about the federal government’s failure to control illegal immigration and the enormous burdens it is imposing on state governments.

Federation for American Immigration Reform Discussion on Illegal Immigration

12/7/2007: WASHINGTON, DC: 1 hr.

Regarding.. StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

~~~~~~~~~This is a MUST see everyone!!~~~~~~~~~

This meeting filmed by C-span1 is about ending the illegal INVASION!! As you saw, it was quite frank and to the point by MANY excellent speakers. [see below]

Wow, did you see and hear the very aggressive ‘persons’ [with heavy Spanish dialects] in the audience afterwards trying to shame the speakers and Americans ..for standing up for their country?!

Yes.. the USA is being invaded primarily from Mexico, a corrupt, greedy and very deadly government; and we're all going to have to pull everyone's head out of the sand to become UN-politically correct about the facts!

This link: http://statelegislatorsforlegalimmigrat ... 2.53&gen=1 ..points to this:

State Legislators for Legal Immigration Personally Deliver IIlegal Alien Invasion Halting Marching Orders on Pearl Harbor Day

Ever-growing nation-wide coalition of state lawmakers calls on U.S. Congress to put Americans first by abandoning illegal alien amnesty-national insecurity blanket.

Pennsylvania State Representative and State Legislators for Legal Immigration founder Daryl Metcalfe and several other state lawmakers journeyed to Washington D.C. on Pearl Harbor Day to officially call on members of the United State Congress to move the ongoing immigration reform debate above and beyond the overwhelmingly-rejected “in-security blanketâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UPDATE: C-span1 and/or 2, MIGHT rebroadcast this again on TV if we ALL call and/or write... so we all can enjoy the FULL screen..!

Now the video is on 'Page 19, going on 20+...':

http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp ... 00&Page=19

This forum & info are REALLY important..! ..from Dec 7, '07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: Archive to watch on the net::

1. CLick this link: http://www.c-http://www.c-span.org/Vide ... 00&Page=19

2. Scroll down to the program, it will continue to 'move' as the days go by, I see it's now on 'page 19', so it will be on 'page 20 or higher' tomorrow... You will see:

This meeting filmed by C-span1 is about ending the illegal INVASION!! As you saw, it was quite frank and to the point by MANY excellent speakers. [see below]

Wow, did you see and hear the very aggressive ‘persons’ [with heavy Spanish dialects] in the audience afterwards trying to shame the speakers and Americans ..for standing up for their country?!

Yes.. the USA is being invaded primarily from Mexico, a corrupt, greedy and very deadly government; and we're all going to have to pull everyone's head out of the sand to become UN-politically correct about the facts!

This link: http://statelegislatorsforlegalimmigrat ... 2.53&gen=1 ..points to this:

State Legislators for Legal Immigration Personally Deliver IIlegal Alien Invasion Halting Marching Orders on Pearl Harbor Day

Ever-growing nation-wide coalition of state lawmakers calls on U.S. Congress to put Americans first by abandoning illegal alien amnesty-national insecurity blanket.

Pennsylvania State Representative and State Legislators for Legal Immigration founder Daryl Metcalfe and several other state lawmakers journeyed to Washington D.C. on Pearl Harbor Day to officially call on members of the United State Congress to move the ongoing immigration reform debate above and beyond the overwhelmingly-rejected “in-security blanketâ€

UPDATE: 12.24.07 ..a MUST see..! :)

UPDATE 12.24.07: C-span1 and/or 2, MIGHT rebroadcast this again on TV if we ALL call and/or write... so we all can enjoy the FULL screen..!

Now the video archive is on 'Page 22, going on 23+...': Interesting, I just barely saw this on C-span’s archives 5 minutes before posting this, but now it's just seemed to disappear! Uhh.. I'm sure it's still there..

http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp ... 00&Page=22

This forum is REALLY important, and a BIG KEY to resolving this CRISIS..! ..from Dec 7, '07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. CLick this link: http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp ... 00&Page=22

2. Scroll down to the program, it will continue to 'move' as the days go by, I see it's now on 'page 22', so it will be on 'page 23 or higher' tomorrow... You will see:

12.29.07 Update: IMPORTANT!! :)

Now the video archive is on 'Page 26, going on 27+...':

http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp ... 00&Page=26

This forum is REALLY important, and a BIG KEY to resolving this CRISIS..! ..from Dec 7, '07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. CLick this link: http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp ... 00&Page=22

2. Scroll down to the program, it will continue to 'move' as the days go by, I see it's now on 'page 26', so it will be on 'page 27 or higher' tomorrow... You will see:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123