Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

WOW 8O

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    It is on now and I think the legislator is from Southern Utah. I am trying to find out. This whole state is drowning in these people and the most violent ones are now coming in from Arizona.
    lol Paige , this isn't just about UT, I'm sure you were referring to the speaker from UT.

This meeting filmed by C-span2 is about ending the illegal INVASION!! As you saw, it was quite frank and to the point by MANY excellent speakers. [see below]

Wow, did you see and hear the very aggressive ‘persons’ [with heavy Spanish dialects] in the audience afterwards trying to shame the speakers and Americans ..for standing up for their country?!

Yes.. the USA is being invaded primarily from Mexico, a corrupt, greedy and very deadly government; and we're all going to have to pull everyone's head out of the sand to become UN-politically correct about the facts!

The link: http://statelegislatorsforlegalimmigrat ... 2.53&gen=1 ..points to this:

State Legislators for Legal Immigration Personally Deliver IIlegal Alien Invasion Halting Marching Orders on Pearl Harbor Day

Ever-growing nation-wide coalition of state lawmakers calls on U.S. Congress to put Americans first by abandoning illegal alien amnesty-national insecurity blanket.

Pennsylvania State Representative and State Legislators for Legal Immigration founder Daryl Metcalfe and several other state lawmakers journeyed to Washington D.C. on Pearl Harbor Day to officially call on members of the United State Congress to move the ongoing immigration reform debate above and beyond the overwhelmingly-rejected “in-security blanketâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Sorry guys. The audio of the video I recorded is in-audible.
    I hope that SLLI recorded the press conference.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

The link works!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Sorry guys. The audio of the video I recorded is in-audible.
    I hope that SLLI recorded the press conference.
    YES.. Enforcer..!!

The link works.. ..see it at the top of this page..

Can you still get this video onto Utube..??
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: C-Span2 WOW! ..a MUST SEE!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Federation for American Immigration Reform Discussion on Illegal Immigration

This meeting filmed by C-span2 is about ending the illegal INVASION!!
    "WOW" is right!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

LawEnforcer, PM me please when you get it on YouTube so I can link it up at our NC Voice site and get it in front of more eyeballs and expose it to more comment.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    LawEnforcer, PM me please when you get it on YouTube so I can link it up at our NC Voice site and get it in front of more eyeballs and expose it to more comment.
    Nice page tiredofapathy!

..and Yes Enforcer..!

..and will you contact the rest of us, I don't have a lot of time browsing all these forums looking for it also..

..and ...~~~it's a MUST SEE for ALL..!!~~~~~~

:P

Excuse Me, This is what I have been trying to promote for months"State Legislatures for Legal Immigration" Please sign the petition at link below and get in touch with your state Legislatures and ask them to join, (senators and Representatives) we need as many of these people on our side as we can get, I have been saying this could be huge for us. We need them as the voice for the American people.

Now is the time to do it, DEMAND they support this and take a stand for the American people, we can get our town, state and country back, but we need help from people that CAN get their voice heard in DC.

Please this is Important!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944.html

I have been Hounding Idaho and they still have not joined but I will not give up until they do. When they go back into session in Jan. I will be all over them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Excuse Me, This is what I have been trying to promote for months"State Legislatures for Legal Immigration" Please sign the petition at link below and get in touch with your state Legislatures and ask them to join, (senators and Representatives) we need as many of these people on our side as we can get, I have been saying this could be huge for us. We need them as the voice for the American people.

Now is the time to do it, DEMAND they support this and take a stand for the American people, we can get our town, state and country back, but we need help from people that CAN get their voice heard in DC.

I have been Hounding Idaho and they still have not joined but I will not give up until they do. When they go back into session in Jan. I will be all over them.
    Hey ya SOSADFORUS!

I thought this was something to do with what you were posting, but I wasn’t sure, as there's just SO MUCH stuff here on the AliPac boards, I'm about overwhelmed!

Yes, it's VERY important, I'll sign it, my plans were to call my congress people on Monday, just saw the media coverage about it Friday..

.. that's why I posted this..

..and as for ‘Idaho’.. lol , I know, I was raised there and lived in ALL parts of the state prior to moving here to UT. Funny thing about UT though, I thought I was moving to a little more ‘civilized’ part of the world, esp since the the last place I lived was the ‘fishbowl’ SE section of the state, uhh, stay in Idaho!

.. [at least] SLC is just a big ‘little’ town..

Hey ya SOSADFORUS!

I thought this was something to do with what you were posting, but I wasn’t sure, as there's just SO MUCH stuff here on the AliPac boards, I'm about overwhelmed!

Yes, it's VERY important, I'll sign it, my plans were to call my congress people on Monday, just saw the media coverage about it Friday..

..and as for ‘Idaho’.. lol , I know, I was raised there and lived in ALL parts of the state prior to moving here to UT. Funny thing about UT though, I thought I was moving to a little more ‘civilized’ part of the world, esp since the the last place I lived was the ‘fishbowl’ SE section of the state, uhh, stay in Idaho!

Thanks iquestioneverything!! Yes I truely believe in "State Legislatures for Legal Immigration" We need to make this as big as we can get it, the orgranizations like LaRaza we are fighting against are huge and now we have Politicians in Mexico to deal with....This is one of the most important thing we can do (I Believe) these are our law makers (we need them fighting for us) and if they don't they need to be throw out of office, this is our ACE card.

Also, I would not dream of leaving Coeur d'Alene It doesn't get any better than this and I plan on protecting it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

a MUST!!

Hey ya SOSADFORUS!

Thanks iquestioneverything!! Yes I truely believe in "StateLegislaturesForLegalImmigration.com"

We need to make this as BIG as we can get it, the orgranizations like LaRaza we are fighting against are huge and now we have Politicians in Mexico to deal with....

This is one of the most important things we can do (I Believe) these are OUR law makers (we need them fighting for us!) and if they don't they need to be thrown out of office, this is our ACE card.

Also, I would not dream of leaving Coeur d'Alene It doesn't get any better than this and I plan on protecting it!!
    You're in Coeur d'Alene??!

Hey, that’s not fair!! I lived there THREE years while attending college there at NIC! CDA is the BEST part of ID! I remember when I transferred down to ISU, the drive back south depressed me, seeing the ‘flatlands’ again.. How I miss CDA.. !!

PS:

~~~~~a MUST people, a MUST!!~~~~~~~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast