Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update:Birthright Citizenship -- A Fundamental Misunderstand

Birthright Citizenship -- A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment
    By Hans A. von Spakovsky
    Published January 14, 2011

What’s the citizenship status of the children of illegal aliens? That question has spurred quite a debate over the 14th Amendment lately, with the news that several states, including Pennsylvania, Arizona, Oklahoma, Georgia and South Carolina, may launch efforts to deny automatic citizenship to such children.

Critics claim that anyone born in the United States is automatically a U.S. citizen, even if their parents are here illegally. But that ignores the text and legislative history of the 14th Amendment, which was ratified in 1868 to extend citizenship to freed slaves and their children.

The 14th Amendment doesn’t say that all persons born in the U.S. are citizens. It says that “[a]ll persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereofâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

stevetheroofer wrote,
    But that ignores the text and legislative history of the 14th Amendment,
    And ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law!

As a fire rages across the prairie, and the smoke can be seen for miles in advance, anyone with two brain cells left to rub together knows full well that where there is smoke there is fire. A fire that will consume the dry and brittle weeds and noxious brush.

And as the light grows brighter and shines into the dark corners and crevices, home to the vermin, the rats and mice, the cock roaches and slugs, will with little sense scurry, and their footsteps will be heard in the hallways of institutions intended for men, and history will record their names for those who have neglected their duties and hoarded the kernels of corn for their own selfish gains, thus will stand testimony of those who chose to act as mice and not men!

Thanks for the post stevetheroofer, let us keep their feet to the fire.

"Did you just come up with all that? that's pretty good!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well I hope Sen Pearce and his associates get this cleared up pretty soon, I know they have been trying. Hopefully we will here something on where this is soon.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    "Misunderstanding"? Oh just a "Misunderstanding"
    This is top of my list this; "Misunderstanding"
    Theres hole in daddy's arm where the money goes....
    Illegal alien Jackpot children have cost America what?
    Over the last thirty years.

$6 Billion a Year for Mexican “Anchor Babies?â€

stevetheroofer wrote,
    "Did you just come up with all that?
    Yup. I hope it was not to harsh, as all that was intended was to paint a realistic canvas, as understood through the eyes of a redneck out here in the hinterlands, who as a child raised on a farm was told by Dad, 'that the rats that would come out and eat the kernels of grains that ran through the horses and cows and were undigested, deposited in their manure, were like Democrats', always looking for a free meal. Now I see they have interbred with the Republican rats and they are all the same, verminous critters!

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Heres a goody!
    SURGE IN ANCHOR BABY COSTS - FUTURE LA RAZA PARTY MEMBERS! VIVA LA ...
    http://mexicanoccupation.blogspot.com/2 ... re-la.html
    It's been going on for along time Menendez, Gutierras! That sure bit them in the ass didn't it?