Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: URGENT!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No treaty can trump the Constitution. I believe even if it passed it would be taken to court by the NRA and probably 2/3 of the citizens of this country including Dick Cheney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get ready to do a lot of hollering, you may have to go horse!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VERY Important!

If they disarm us...well..you can pretty much forget everything. It will also insure billions of our tax dollars to go directly to the UN to do what they want with it.

working4change
    Congressional Legislation Details

'A bill to require the President to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further the United States foreign policy objective of promoting the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme global poverty, and the achievement of the Millennium Development Goal of reducing by one-half the proportion of people worldwide, between 1990 and 2015, who live on less than $1 per day. '
    Bill # S.2433

12/07/2007: Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
    02/13/2008: Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.

Committee/Subcommittee Activity:
    Foreign Relations: Referral, In Committee

Amendment(s):
    ***NONE***

Sponsor/Cosponsor(s) 10:
    Biden, Joseph (D-DE) Cantwell, Maria (D-WA) Dodd, Christopher (D-CT) Durbin, Richard (D-IL) Feingold, Russ (D-WI) Feinstein, Dianne (D-CA) Hagel, Chuck (R-NE) Lugar, Richard (R-IN) Menendez, Robert (D-NJ) Obama, Barack (D-IL)
    Summary:
    12/7/2007--Introduced.
    Global Poverty Act of 2007 - Directs the President, through the Secretary of State, to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further the U.S. foreign policy objective of promoting the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme global poverty, and the achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goal of reducing by one-half the proportion of people worldwide, between 1990 and 2015, who live on less than $1 per day.

View bill text or latest amendments from Thomas.

Back to main bill page http://www.congress.org/congressorg/iss ... &size=full

Re: VERY Important!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    If they disarm us...well..you can pretty much forget everything. It will also insure billions of our tax dollars to go directly to the UN to do what they want with it.
    please explain to me how the UN is going top disarm me?

please explain to me how the UN is going top disarm me?
    Because the UN now calls the shots in the US via the Council of Foreign Relations of which every candidate (other than Ron Paul) currently running for President on the demo side and the republican side is a member of.

John McCain has already said he is ready to take guns away from Americans.

I cannot print what my response to this will be on this board.

The UN can not take our guns and this congress may be stupid but not stupid enough to try to sneak something through to take our 2nd amendment rights away...They know that would be a big mistake. So lets stay the course...fight these states and get rid of illegal aliens!!Top priority!!

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/14.................
    PLEASE help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    STILL WORKING ON UTAH....ALSO
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

http://www.house.gov/apps/list/press/ny ... unity.html

This link will tell you what you need to know.

Bush is trying to get this passed urgently to give the telecom companies immunity from having broken the law (except for Quest. They refused to give out the info.)

Bush doesn't want telecoms to be accountable because the truth will come out that this is/was criminal, and he was/is responsible. Bush is trying to get this passed asap, making it sound like it's a life or death matter for every American. He's protecting himself from being held accountable and facing criminal investigation.

This is an absolute failure to uphold our Constitutional rights. They all need to be held accountable.

ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Sorry, I posted the above under the wrong thread but don't have time to move it right now.
    anq
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast