Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Urgent Amnesty on the Move!

This is an urgent message (below) from Bay Buchanan. We need desperately to focus our efforts on our Federal elected Reps.

All this stuff on the local level with day -laborers and stuff is fine but will not stop amnesty! In fact all of our efforts on a local level will be for nothing.

Calls to the Senate are fine and need to continue but in reality this is already decided. Floor votes are nothing but an inconvenient formality.

Rove and his gang are already well into the lobbying effort in the House. He would not risk a vote unless he is convinced of winning!

We are chasing the tail!

We need to draw battle lines and face this thing before it's too late. Too late may be sometime next week.

The McCain/Kennedy Amnesty could go to the Senate Floor Monday or Tuesday at which time go into a secret conference committee. We will have no advanced notice of when it will come out for a vote. It could be over within hours before anyone can react.

-----Original Message-----
    From: baybuchanan@teamamericapac.org [mailto:baybuchanan@teamamericapac.org]
    Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:00 PM
    To: team-america@teamamericapac.org
    Subject: [TA] Urgent News!

Dear Friend,

I have some bad news on our immigration battle and wanted to get it to you as soon as possible.

Next Monday the plan is for the Senate Judiciary Committee to meet and ram through their back room deal with little or no debate. We expect they may send the bill to the Senate floor on Monday!

The best we can tell now is that this bill, which is being put together by Senator Kennedy and Senator Specter’s staffs this week, behind closed doors, will give amnesty to all 12 million illegal aliens they believe are here now. (Our number is closer to 20 million.)

Our hope was that Senator Frist will substitute his bill, which he himself has called an enforcement only bill as recently as last month, for the Kennedy/McCain/Specter amnesty bill.

Here is the really bad news. While Senator Frist’s bill has little to no amnesty in it, it is NOT an enforcement only bill. It more than doubles green cards—it would take our legal immigration numbers from 1 million to over 2 million a year!!

If you take the two bills out 10 years, Kennedy/McCain/Specter would legalize 25 million foreigners during the next decade and Frist would legalize over 20 million! And the Frist bill goes on forever with those huge annual numbers.

Both bills would be disastrous for a country!!

And these numbers don’t include the increase in H1B visas and the like.
    Kennedy’s bill wants to take the 65,000 that come in today and increase it to 165,000 annually—a 100,000 more a year! That’s nothing compared to Frist’s plan. He wants to increase these visas by 400,000, so nearly 500,000 foreigners could come take American jobs every year!!

These Senators are nuts!! They are bound and determined to destroy this nation. We have to stop them. Please get on the phones and don’t give up.

I am going down to the Senate right now to brief staffers on the political fallout of these bills. Please pray I am able to reach them. We must stop these bills from becoming law!

Thanks for all your help,
    Bay

dxd
    RE:The McCain/Kennedy Amnesty could go to the Senate Floor Monday or Tuesday at which time go into a secret conference committee

???????

http://thomas.loc.gov/home/lawsmade.toc.html

I just got off the phone a with Frist staffer. I asked her what his latest stand on immigration, and she said "some kind of guest-worker or amnesty plan. She told me to go to his site and check every so often.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd
    butterbean,
    After reading your post I picked up the phone and called Frist's office in Nashville. I saidwith no shortage of decibels)

I'm calling to "TELL YOU" my posistion on guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens.

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

They seem like they do not know how to handle that. They need to hear more of that.

Senator Frist:

Washington DC 202-224-3344

Nashville 615-352-9411
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd, I don't tell them just that I will vote against them (the people who don't seem to give a rat's petutie about Americans) I add that I, and many other people I know, will donate funds, donate time and actively campaign FOR newcomers who are against amnesty / guest worker status for illegals and open borders. My one vote may mean absolutely nothing but many votes mean something. The more of us who tell them that, the better.

And you are right, they don't like hearing we won't be voting for them. And they don't like hearing we are working against them.

Furthermore, I still receive a good share of e-mail as well as postal mail from Republicans all over the country. They are begging for funds. I make it a point to write back and let them know that I won't be donating money to the Republican party at all because I don't want them giving my money to people who will vote to keep the borders open and grant amnesty to illegal aliens who are criminals. I tell them that the money I once donated will be now sent to individuals who want closed borders and no amnesty and will vote accordingly on my behalf. Although I don't have a lot of money to throw around, I definitely don't want to give it to some party that has consistently voted against what I want my government to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NumbersUSA sent out an alert today to fax as well.

Part of the following is their words and part is mine.

Enforcement appears to be the last priority of Sen. Frist's immigration bill. Clearly, its first priority is to open the floodgates to even higher waves of foreign workers and their dependents.

More than 20 million permanent immigrants would be allowed into the U.S. over the next decade alone, under S. 2454! That's on top of the nearly 50 million foreign workers, immigrants and their children already packed into our communities. Neither the immigrants nor the native-born in those communities will find their quality of life enhanced with the addition of another 20 million, or even 5 million.

Literally thousands of self-proclaimed illegal aliens and their supporters have been marching in cities all over this country unchallenged by law enforcement. The word has it that they plan to shut down the city of Los Angeles this week end with their protests!

I would like to know why this is allowed and why none of these illegals are arrested and deported. I think that you, as my representative should be asking why as well. If illegals plan to take over by mob rule, is our government going to sit still and let them? Should Americans start looking for ways to defend themselves against physical assault as well as the assault on our jobs, our neighborhoods and our schools?

Many Americans are planning campaigns to vote out every incumbent in today's legislature that hasn't been against amnesty and for closing the borders. We will donate our time and our money to individuals who represent us, not illegal aliens, regardless of their party affiliation. We are tired of waiting for our representatives to start representing Americans for a change and forget about the foreign nationals who complain from inside and outside of our country. Are you interested in keeping your job? Will you show your support for Americans?

What NumbersUSA Said there is VERY significant, because they have a LOT of members and will only continue to grow. If I were one of them up in Washington, I would take this seriously if I was looking anywhere past the next two weeks.

I also wrote to all the candidates for governor in TX to ask their official postion on the borders and illegal aliens. I'm tired of fiddling around. We need answers and we need them now.

The last three complete paragrapah of what I posted from my Numbers Fax are my words, not theirs. They are talking about the "enforcement proposal" only.

If amnesty does pass the House and Bush signs it, everyone needs to vote and become involved in a third party. It seems the best alternative is the Constitution/American Independent Party. If everyone who is active in the immigration reform movement joined this party, and asked their friends and relatives to join, it could become a force to recon with. We could work to make it more appealing to most conservatives, moderates, and many minorities

This may mean short term Democrats will take control of Congress, hopefully they will impeach Bush. But by 2008 as the full negative effects of the amnesty start being felt by Americans, the Constitution Party could pick up many seats in Congress. This means neither of the current two parties would be a majority. For either of them to get legislation passed, they would have to do some of the things the Constitution Party wants.

I guess what I am saying is things may have to get worse before the American people finally realize how badly they are being lied to, and revolt against the two existing parties. But at that point things will start getting better, much better.

If the Constitution Party became the majority, they could reverse the amnesty, take away the work permits from all the "legalized" aliens, revoke the US Citizenship of their children, end the 400,000 a year "temporary worker" program and send them home, and cut way back on legal immigration.

I think we need to tell our reps, if amnesty passes, the above is what the American people will do. One or both of the existing parties will go the way of the Whig Party.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast