Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    butterbean,
    RE:I said that most of them were probably illegal and she said whats wrong with that?

And the response to that is:
    What other illegal activity do you support?
    Thats what she said. Then she said "why dont you go down there and make a citizens arrest then?" These young people dont know what there in for, and they are going to be sorry.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good point! So if the dems get congress and pass a FULL blown amnesty bill, let bush veto it.......after all, he is against amnesty....right??they won't get 2/3 of both houses to override.
    DXD, I see your entire point but how much longer are the American people supposed to wait for their reps to do something for THEM for a change? This mess has escalated for over five years now that I am aware of personally. I worked on my own before I found groups like this who work as a team in an effort to put a stop to people jumping the border to take our entire way of life away.

The way I look at it, if they don't solve this problem THIS year, before the election, there will be 20 million more illegals in this country before the year is out. Their numbers are increasing, not decreasing. Even though law enforcement is making at least a show of force and unity along the border, there aren't enough of them to stop all of Mexico from walking across the border and our government won't lift one finger to stop it. What sense does that make?

So if the democrats get into power in November, we will be worse off than we are now because we will be right back to square one again.

I'm with the third party voters to keep both Democrats and Republicans from ever gaining power again. Better a run-off with five candidates than a two party system that has failed us consistently for the last 25 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Junius

RE:So if the democrats get into power in November,

What do you mean by get into power in November? There are only 3 possibilities. The house, the senate or both.
    Lets say both. The prez will still be R so they will need 2/3 to override any veto.

The bottom line is: if the dems get the house, the senate or both it is because the republicans BETRAYED their constituents. I use my energy and efforts to address the problem not support the problem. Any partisan republicans should not be trying to lobby me, they should be lobbying the republican party to GET GUEST WORKER AMNESTY OFF THE TABLE FAST or pay the price in November.
    In a closely divided electorate a small well focused coalition can be decisive in determining the outcome. (But I think you already know that)

The bottom line is: if the dems get the house, the senate or both it is because the republicans BETRAYED their constituents.
    To me, the bottom line is that if EITHER the Dems or the Repubs get the majority of the housr or the senate it is because Americans are blind and stupid. We have other options and I intend to exercise my option to vote for third party candidates if I think they will do a better job.

I don't dispute that the Republicans definitely betrayed their constituents. The President of the United States betrayed the people who voted for him and who gave him what he wanted by voting for the rest of those turkeys. But that doesn't mean that the Democrats are the answer to the problem.

In any event, if they haven't done something to resolve this mess over the borders and what to do with the illegal aliens by November, it is probably going to be too late anyway. Let's just keep hammering away now, while they are sweating it profusely.

And you are right, anyone who gets solicitations for donations or help from the Republican party should be telling them they don't deserve anything -- not ever our trust -- because they, as a group, failed us miserably.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123