Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    bowman,
    Good post. I agree. Let the R party know that the price of stuffing guest worker amnesty down the throat of the American public will be for the R party to lose the house or senate or both. If they lose the house bush may be impeached.

Also keep in mind that if amnesty does pass it can be challenged (as can any law) in federal court for constitutionality. In other words is Guest Worker Amnesty constitutional?

We have plenty of moves but SURRENDER is not one of them, nor is continuing to support the problem.

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006
    Better yet, vote against every incumbent. You must remember the democrates want this amnesty every bit as much (if not more) than the republicans.

This may mean short term Democrats will take control of Congress,
    And democrats are for legalizing all the illegals. My congressman is a democrat. He consistently votes in favor of the illegal aliens and against Americans. If the Dems get power, we are screwed permanently.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    greyparrot,

RE:You must remember the democrates want this amnesty every bit as much (if not more) than the republicans.

Of course I know that. But YOU must remember that when Clinton was president he wanted amnesty so bad he kept refusing to sign must pass appropriations bills to fund the government unless amnesty was attached. But the R congress held strong and refused to give in to amnesty and kept passing CR's (continuing resolutions) to fund the government.

So if they held strong then I expect them to hold strong now and if they don't....there is a price to be paid

dxd
    Junius,
    RE:And democrats are for legalizing all the illegals

Good point! So if the dems get congress and pass a FULL blown amnesty bill, let bush veto it.......after all, he is against amnesty....right??they won't get 2/3 of both houses to override.

RE:If the Dems get power, we are screwed permanently.

How is that? Bush will still be prez.

The bottom line is that there must be a price to be paid if guest worker amnesty becomes law. A stand must be taken and a stand has been taken. Anyone who kneels down and says they will still kiss the kings feet after he screws us, is part of the problem.

My position stands firm:

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    butterbean,
    After reading your post I picked up the phone and called Frist's office in Nashville. I saidwith no shortage of decibels)

I'm calling to "TELL YOU" my posistion on guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens.

They seem like they do not know how to handle that. They need to hear more of that.
    You need to go after Senator Reid too! 202-224-3542
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd
    butterbean,

RE:You need to go after Senator Reid too! 202-224-3542

??
    Reid is the "minority" leader. It is the MAJORITY leader that is in the unique position of deciding how and when any given bill is brought to the senate floor. Frist can end this whole amnesty thing by treeing an enforcement bill. If he don't get the 60 votes for tree and cloture..then NOTHING happens..but so what ..We know that President Bush is pro-illegal alien and anti-American citizen and that he will not enforce any laws that are passed anyway.
    Bush is just using this so called reform package as a vehicle for guest worker amnesty.

butterbean,

RE:You need to go after Senator Reid too! 202-224-3542

??
    Reid is the "minority" leader. It is the MAJORITY leader that is in the unique position of deciding how and when any given bill is brought to the senate floor. Frist can end this whole amnesty thing by treeing an enforcement bill. If he don't get the 60 votes for tree and cloture..then NOTHING happens..but so what ..We know that President Bush is pro-illegal alien and anti-American citizen and that he will not enforce any laws that are passed anyway.
    Bush is just using this so called reform package as a vehicle for guest worker amnesty.
    I have been calling all the judiciary for weeks. I just got off the phone with a staffer at Senator Feingold's office. What a call that was! I asked her what his position was on immigration, and she said McCain-Kennedy. I said have you seen all the illegal aliens carrying flags and chanting in spanish "we are here and not going away". She said what was wrong with people protesting. I said, well where is ICE? She said who is that, and I said Immigration... I said that most of them were probably illegal and she said whats wrong with that? She said why dont you go down there and make a citizens and arrest if you want to, then she hung up! I'm so mad I could spit nails.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd
    butterbean,
    RE:I said that most of them were probably illegal and she said whats wrong with that?

And the response to that is:
    What other illegal activity do you support?

My position stands firm:
    Me too. By chance, the RNC called today. "We need your help to return Republicans in November" she started off. I started laughing, and said, I don't care about that. All I care about is removing the 20 million illegal aliens in the US. Since the Republicans won't do it, I have joined the Constitution Party and will be voting against Republicans at all levels; local, state, and federal. Poor girl didn't know what to say.

Then I called the California Republican Committee and told them the same thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast