Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

URGENT! Glenn Beck says "Bullc**p" to Joe Baca

It is a must see segment. He tells it like it is and calls Joe Baca out.

Someone PLEASE VIDEO THIS SO IT CAN BE ON YOUTUBE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will have to watch him next hour he comes on I watch Lou first!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good. If this is posted on YouTube, please post.

I hope Beck, Dobbs et al stand up to and do not cave to the ethnocentric groups that are trying to censor them and withhold the truth from the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He hit on Joe Baca calling him and other radio and news people devisive on the issue of "immigration." Glenn said let me clarify its "illegal aliens."

Then he went on and made the case like no one of heard in a while. Articulate and to the point.

I'm jumping up and down in the living room and my hubby is laughing.

must have been on the first few minutes . I missed it . but i did see the Pickens interview which i enjoyed . You know that Baca fellow is pretty much a school yard bully . Even the CHC he chairs he's not popular . A lot of people have resigned cause of him and his funding his kids campaigns with caucus monies against fellow hispanics . thats totally against their own rules . Sounds like a Bill Clinton wrapped in a taco
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

No it was around the 1/2 hour the Glenn talked about it.

Hope someone finds this on youtube or a transcript somewhere. Just looked around some and couldn't find anything yet.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gogo wrote:I'm jumping up and down in the living room and my hubby is laughing.
    I'd like to see a video of that
    ------------------------

Here's the transcript from tonight's show. The illegal immigration stuff comes up in the second half hour in the "Real Story" segment.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... gb.01.html

His main point: current situation is 'modern day slavery' for illegal workers here.

They have no rights, no work protections, are subject to exploitation, etc.

He also criticizes Baca and other OBL people for working to maintain the status quo - not working end the situation. Only IAs exist in such bad conditions. LEGAL immigrants have the benefits of protection of US labor and other laws.

Good segment.

Now followed by interview with Sheriff Richard Butler of Hamilton CO Ohio.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast