Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But first, welcome to "The Real Story."

Thanks to you, the backdoor attempt by our politicians to sneak a temporary amnesty program into the war supplemental bill in the cover of darkness has died now in the Senate. But the ridiculous theory that there are jobs that Americans just won`t do is still very much alive.

Yesterday, a bunch of our politicians who apparently weren`t invited to the oil executive inquisition decided to throw a press conference to beat up on moi. According to Congressman Joe Baca, I, along with a couple of other cable news hosts, trade in "divisive, inflammatory and often misleading information that only creates fear, hatred and stereotyping of immigrants."

Well, since they brought up the misleading information, Congressman, I would like to correct you here. My supposedly inflammatory comments aren`t about immigrants, they`re about illegal aliens.

Secondly, I would love to know how exactly I`m the problem, when it`s the so-called advocates like you who are financially enslaving the very people you supposedly are fighting for. Let`s dissect the whole "jobs Americans just won`t do" lie for a second.

Americans spend months at sea fishing for crab. Have you ever seen that? They drill for oil. You know how dangerous that is? Americans clean bathroom, crime scenes. Americans man tollbooths, embalm bodies, and inspect sewers.

But you expect me to believe that somehow or another, they won`t work in a poultry plant or pick oranges off of trees? B.S.

-----------------------------

gotta love glenn.. i have noticed a few billboards in the dallas area promoting both TV and radio show. the SLOGAN is

CUT THE CRAP

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    TV for BOTH Lou and Glenn had GOOD segments..!!

Lou is on again NOW, 1am PT/4am ET..

Beck’s rebroadcast will be on again at 2am PT/5am ET..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Yes, the segment with the Ohio sheriff was extremely good. They both blew the cover right off of Baca's so called compassion. The transcript is helpful, thanks. However, if you didn't see the anger and animation of Glenn and the sheriff you can't get the full flavor of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can not stand Baca. He supposedly represents the the district of CA. that I came from,,San Bernardino.Ca. If anyone is racist, Baca is one of them.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12