Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

URGENT! We NEED Support! UPDATED!!! WE NEED MORE EMAILS!!!

Help Save Maryland Action Alert

HEARING ANNOUNCEMENT FOR
    HOUSE BILL 195: PROOF OF LAWFUL PRESENCE ACT OF 2009
    (requiring proof of lawful presence in order to receive a Maryland driver's license)
    &
    HOUSE BILL 387 Vehicle Laws - Drivers' Licenses, Identification Cards, and Moped Operators' Permits - Proof of Legal Presence

Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 1:00 PM (sign in at 11:30)
    House Judiciary Committee, Room 100, Taylor House Office Bldg
    12 Bladen St, Annapolis, MD 21401

Your support of both of these bills, through attendance at the hearings, e-mailing, writing or calling ALL committee members and your own elected officials, letters to the editor or calls to radio talk shows are all necessary to push for it's passage.

Maryland is one of only 4 states left (the only one east of the Rockies) that does NOT require legal presence to receive a state driver's license. Out of country applications are overwhelming our MVA. CASA of MARYLAND, ACLU and other anti-citizen groups will try to kill both bills, as will Committee Chairman (D) Joe Vallario (Prince George's and Calvert).

Del Vallario, Del Jolene Ivey (D-Prince George's) and the Democratic leadership now seem to be endorsing a 2-tier licensing system with one card for citizens and legal immigrants, and one for those who are illegal. This system is cumbersome, unmanageable and expensive, and still causes Maryland to be a magnet state.

Why do we want illegal aliens on our roadways in Maryland and around the nation?? To drive to their illegally obtained jobs? To drive to CASA or ACLU events? To commit crimes in one jurisdiction and drive with impunity to another?

House Bills 659 and 742 endorse this lawless, pro-illegal approach and will be heard at the same time, so do NOT support them. Tell ALL the committee members that you oppose Drivers Licenses' of any form for illegal aliens in Maryland.

Want to see what a CASA of MARYLAND STOOGE DEL JOE VALLARIO IS? WATCH THE VIDEO!!

http://www.helpsavemaryland.com/index.p ... e-maryland

Please join fellow Help Save Maryland members in Annapolis to testify FOR HB 195 & 387 and AGAINST HB 659 & 742. You can bring formal testimony to read and submit (bring 35 copies), or just draft some points and make your 3 minute presentation from your heart.

Or just come down and spend the afternoon with fellow HSM members in support. Its not hard to do, and it will show our lawless representatives in Annapolis that HB 659 & 742 should be withdrawn and that the HB 195 & 387 should be passed out of committee.

Having attended these hearings in previous years, if you support "Proof of Lawful Presence" you can expect to be treated with some contempt. The paid lobbyists for CASA de Maryland and the ACLU will be given first priority and will be allowed to speak at great length expressing their opposition to H.B. 195 and/or H.B. 387. They will be accompanied by a large number of individuals - most of whom will have been rounded up and bused in by a complicit union (frequently AFSCME and/or the UFCW).

HSM Members who SUPPORT our nation being a nation of laws instead of a lawless nation will be hurried, cut-off and given the opportunity to wait for HOURS before Chairman Vallario calls for supporters of H.B. 195 or H.B. 387 to speak.

JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - HOUSE OF DELEGATES - 2009
    Name District # & County Room # & Bldg. Phone E-mail Address

Joseph Vallario, Jr. (D) Chairman 27A- Calvert & Prince Georges 101 HOB 3488 Joseph.vallario@house.state.md.us
    Samuel I. Rosenberg (D), Vice Chairman 41-Baltimore City 101 HOB 3297 Samuel.rosenberg@house.state.md.us

Curtis (Curt) S. Anderson (D) 43-Baltimore City 314 HOB 3291 Curt.anderson@house.state.md.us
    Benjamin S. Barnes (D) 21-Prince Georges & Anne Arundel 209 HOB 3046 Ben.barnes@house.state.md.us
    Jill P. Carter (D) 41 Baltimore City 317 HOB 3283 Jill.carter@house.state.md.us
    Frank M. Conway, Jr. (D) 40 Baltimore City. 315 HOB 3189 Frank.conway@house.state.md.us
    Kathleen M. Dumais (D) 15- Montgomery 350 HOB 3052 Kathleen.dumais@house.state.md.us
    Don Dwyer, Jr. (R) 31- Anne Arundel 154 HOB 3047 Don.dwyer@house.state.md.us
    William J. Frank (R) 42 Baltimore 213 HOB 3793 William.frank@house.state.md.us
    J. B. Jennings - (R) 7 - Baltimore & Harford 319 HOB 3698 Jb.jennings@house.state.md.us

Kevin Kelly (D) 1B-Allegany 310 HOB 3404 (no e-mail address published)
    Benjamin F. Kramer (D) 19-Montgomery 226 HOB 3485 Ben.kramer@house.state.md.us
    Susan C. Lee (D) 16-Montgomery 414 HOB 3649 Susan.lee@house.state.md.us
    Gerron S. Levi (D)* 23A Prince Georges 210 HOB 3101 Gerron.levi@house.state.md.us
    Susan K. McComas (R) 35B Harford 326 HOB 3289 Susan.mccomas@house.state.md.us
    Tony McConkey (R) 33A Anne Arundel 157 HOB 3406 Tony.mcconkey@house.state.md.us
    Victor R. Ramirez (D) 47-Prince Georges 430 HOB 3340 Victor.ramirez@house.state.md.us
    Todd L. Schuler (D) 8 Baltimore 305 HOB 3526 Todd.schuler@house.state.md.us
    Christopher B. Shank (R) 2B Washington 212 HOB 3636 Christopher.shank@house.state.md.us
    Luiz R. S. Simmons (D) 17 Montgomery 225 HOB 3037 Luiz.simmons@house.state.md.us
    Michael D. Smigiel, Sr. (R) 36 Cecil, Kent & Queen Anne's 217 HOB 3555 Michael.smigiel@house.state.md.us
    Kriselda Valderrama (D) 26 Prince George's 205 HOB 3210 Kris.valderrama@house.state.md.us
    Jeffrey D. Waldstreicher (D) 18 Montgomery 221 HOB 3130 Jeff.waldstreicher@house.state.md.us
    *Delegate Gerron S. Levi is a woman.

The House Judiciary Committee is located at: Room 101, Taylor House Office Building
    Phone: 410-841-3488; 301-858-3488; 1-800-492-7122, Ext. 3488 (toll free)

To reach each Delegate by phone:
    From Baltimore/Annapolis area: dial 410-841 + Extension # (FAX: 410-841-3850)
    From Prince Georges & Montgomery County areas: dial 301-858 + Extension # (FAX: 301-858-3850)
    From all other areas in Maryland, dial: 1-800-492-7199 + Extension #

Address correspondence as follows:
    The Honorable (Name of Delegate)
    Room #, House Office Building
    6 Bladen Street
    Annapolis, MD 21401-1991

Salutation: Dear Delegate (Name)

Anyone wishing to testify on any bill must sign the witness register approximately one hour before the hearings begin. If you have written testimony, please submit 35 copies to the committee clerk for distribution at least 60 minutes before the bill hearings begin. The order that bills are listed on the schedule is not necessarily the order in which they will be heard.

Find your MD Representatives - http://mdelect.net/ Type in your home address.
    Write down Delegate names, room and phone numbers, e-mail address

DIRECTIONS & PARKING: From Route 50 - Take Exit 24 onto Rowe Boulevard towards Annapolis, turn right at 2nd onto Taylor Avenue, then 5th right on far side of Navy-Marine Stadium (near jet plane) into Stadium Parking Lot Gate 5 (pay $5) Walk to bus shelter at Parking Lot and board Free Shuttle to Government Buildings. Shuttle runs every 15 minutes. Ask to be dropped at Lawyers Mall/Senate/House Buildings. Reverse instructions when heading home.

DRESS - Business casual is fine. Look good as you are representing HSM! Bring snacks/food and drinks as facilities are very limited.
    BRING PHOTO ID to gain entrance to the buildings. NO knives, guns etc.

BRING - reading material as these hearing can go on for hours. Use the free time to meet other HSM members in the hallway and corridors.

BE PREPARED - to share the hallway and hearing room with the taxpayer funded female lobbyists from the illegal alien support group CASA of Maryland, the ACLU and mindless union members who support illegals
    PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER OR ENGAGE THE CASA, ACLU OR UNION REPS.

Questions Contact: Brad Botwin, Director, HSM -240-447-2884, bb67chev@aol.com
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I wish you ALL the very best of luck! If this wasn't a 5 hour drive I would come to support your cause, I have the time just not the funds. My thoughts and prayers will be with YOU and all LEGAL Americans...

You stole my thunder...

1st CALL YOUR FRIENDS, COWORKERS AND NEIGHBORS..Tell them what is going on.. Have bill #s ready and ph. #s..

2nd BE NICE TO THE 13 YEAR OLD THAT ANSWERS THE PHONE... Chances are he/she is clueless on the damage illegal immigration has an is doing to America....

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I wish you ALL the very best of luck! If this wasn't a 5 hour drive I would come to support your cause, I have the time just not the funds. My thoughts and prayers will be with YOU and all LEGAL Americans...
    thanks so much!!!

IF ANYONE HAS THE TIME, PLEASE PLEASE JUST PICK ONE OR TWO NAMES OFF THE EMAIL LIST OF DELEGATES AND URGE THEM TO SUPPORT HOUSE BILL 195!

IF WE CAN FILL THEIR MAILBOXES WITH PLEADS TO PASS THIS BILL IT JUST MAY MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!

MARYLAND IS ONE OF FOUR STATES LEFT THAT STILL ALLOWS ILLEGALS TO GET DRIVERS LICENSES, AND WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN GET TO PUT AN END TO IT!!!

thanks again everyone!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I can not be there Hippie Chick but I just e-maikled each and everyone of them about hiring Americans only. I can't wait to see what some might have to reply since some I see are of a Hispanic surname. And after watching a few seconds (which is ALL I COULD STAND) of that clip in your article they may find my e-mail offensive! And if so it would just to prove they are only self serving.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I can not be there Hippie Chick but I just e-maikled each and everyone of them about hiring Americans only. I can't wait to see what some might have to reply since some I see are of a Hispanic surname. And after watching a few seconds (which is ALL I COULD STAND) of that clip in your article they may find my e-mail offensive! And if so it would just to prove they are only self serving.
    thank you so much!

emailing any of those delegates will help!
    they need to know the masses want an end to illegal immigration!

every american should be outraged that maryland still hands out drivers licenses to illegals. with a valid drivers license, that gives a person the right to drive on our roads, the right to board our airplanes, and the right to enter our federal buildings.......allowing illegal aliens access to this form of documentation is an OUTRAGE in a post 9-11 world!

I can not wait to put my 2 cents in...will e-mail and fax all of them today and make some calls tomorrow morning when I am calling on the Chain migration bill HR 878.

Will also add them to the state forcus campaign in alipac!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - HOUSE OF DELEGATES - 2009
    Name District # & County Room # & Bldg. Phone E-mail Address

Joseph Vallario, Jr. (D) Chairman 27A- Calvert & Prince Georges 101 HOB 3488 Joseph.vallario@house.state.md.us
    Samuel I. Rosenberg (D), Vice Chairman 41-Baltimore City 101 HOB 3297 Samuel.rosenberg@house.state.md.us

Curtis (Curt) S. Anderson (D) 43-Baltimore City 314 HOB 3291 Curt.anderson@house.state.md.us
    Benjamin S. Barnes (D) 21-Prince Georges & Anne Arundel 209 HOB 3046 Ben.barnes@house.state.md.us
    Jill P. Carter (D) 41 Baltimore City 317 HOB 3283 Jill.carter@house.state.md.us
    Frank M. Conway, Jr. (D) 40 Baltimore City. 315 HOB 3189 Frank.conway@house.state.md.us
    Kathleen M. Dumais (D) 15- Montgomery 350 HOB 3052 Kathleen.dumais@house.state.md.us
    Don Dwyer, Jr. (R) 31- Anne Arundel 154 HOB 3047 Don.dwyer@house.state.md.us
    William J. Frank (R) 42 Baltimore 213 HOB 3793 William.frank@house.state.md.us
    J. B. Jennings - (R) 7 - Baltimore & Harford 319 HOB 3698 Jb.jennings@house.state.md.us

Kevin Kelly (D) 1B-Allegany 310 HOB 3404 (no e-mail address published)
    Benjamin F. Kramer (D) 19-Montgomery 226 HOB 3485 Ben.kramer@house.state.md.us
    Susan C. Lee (D) 16-Montgomery 414 HOB 3649 Susan.lee@house.state.md.us
    Gerron S. Levi (D)* 23A Prince Georges 210 HOB 3101 Gerron.levi@house.state.md.us
    Susan K. McComas (R) 35B Harford 326 HOB 3289 Susan.mccomas@house.state.md.us
    Tony McConkey (R) 33A Anne Arundel 157 HOB 3406 Tony.mcconkey@house.state.md.us
    Victor R. Ramirez (D) 47-Prince Georges 430 HOB 3340 Victor.ramirez@house.state.md.us
    Todd L. Schuler (D) 8 Baltimore 305 HOB 3526 Todd.schuler@house.state.md.us
    Christopher B. Shank (R) 2B Washington 212 HOB 3636 Christopher.shank@house.state.md.us
    Luiz R. S. Simmons (D) 17 Montgomery 225 HOB 3037 Luiz.simmons@house.state.md.us
    Michael D. Smigiel, Sr. (R) 36 Cecil, Kent & Queen Anne's 217 HOB 3555 Michael.smigiel@house.state.md.us
    Kriselda Valderrama (D) 26 Prince George's 205 HOB 3210 Kris.valderrama@house.state.md.us
    Jeffrey D. Waldstreicher (D) 18 Montgomery 221 HOB 3130 Jeff.waldstreicher@house.state.md.us
    *Delegate Gerron S. Levi is a woman.

The House Judiciary Committee is located at: Room 101, Taylor House Office Building
    Phone: 410-841-3488; 301-858-3488; 1-800-492-7122, Ext. 3488 (toll free)
    Lets all let our voices be heard on this Patriots!!! Together we can make a difference!!

what floors me the most is that one proposition is a 2-tiered license....one for regular drivers licenses for american citizens and one for illegal aliens........uh....can someone please tell me how in the world can we even consider giving illegal aliens any form of documentation? the only thing they should be given is deportation papers.....

if i entered el salvador without a passport, if i demanded a valid form of identification from their country, if i demanded to receive free education and free emergency health care in that country, and if i stole jobs away from their citizens, i am quite certain i would be behind salvadorian prison bars.

Are there any waivering ones we should focus on e-mailing?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast