Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - HOUSE OF DELEGATES - 2009
    Name District # & County Room # & Bldg. Phone E-mail Address

Joseph Vallario, Jr. (D) Chairman 27A- Calvert & Prince Georges 101 HOB 3488 Joseph.vallario@house.state.md.us
    Samuel I. Rosenberg (D), Vice Chairman 41-Baltimore City 101 HOB 3297 Samuel.rosenberg@house.state.md.us

Curtis (Curt) S. Anderson (D) 43-Baltimore City 314 HOB 3291 Curt.anderson@house.state.md.us
    Benjamin S. Barnes (D) 21-Prince Georges & Anne Arundel 209 HOB 3046 Ben.barnes@house.state.md.us
    Jill P. Carter (D) 41 Baltimore City 317 HOB 3283 Jill.carter@house.state.md.us
    Frank M. Conway, Jr. (D) 40 Baltimore City. 315 HOB 3189 Frank.conway@house.state.md.us
    Kathleen M. Dumais (D) 15- Montgomery 350 HOB 3052 Kathleen.dumais@house.state.md.us
    Don Dwyer, Jr. (R) 31- Anne Arundel 154 HOB 3047 Don.dwyer@house.state.md.us
    William J. Frank (R) 42 Baltimore 213 HOB 3793 William.frank@house.state.md.us
    J. B. Jennings - (R) 7 - Baltimore & Harford 319 HOB 3698 Jb.jennings@house.state.md.us

Kevin Kelly (D) 1B-Allegany 310 HOB 3404 (no e-mail address published)
    Benjamin F. Kramer (D) 19-Montgomery 226 HOB 3485 Ben.kramer@house.state.md.us
    Susan C. Lee (D) 16-Montgomery 414 HOB 3649 Susan.lee@house.state.md.us
    Gerron S. Levi (D)* 23A Prince Georges 210 HOB 3101 Gerron.levi@house.state.md.us
    Susan K. McComas (R) 35B Harford 326 HOB 3289 Susan.mccomas@house.state.md.us
    Tony McConkey (R) 33A Anne Arundel 157 HOB 3406 Tony.mcconkey@house.state.md.us
    Victor R. Ramirez (D) 47-Prince Georges 430 HOB 3340 Victor.ramirez@house.state.md.us
    Todd L. Schuler (D) 8 Baltimore 305 HOB 3526 Todd.schuler@house.state.md.us
    Christopher B. Shank (R) 2B Washington 212 HOB 3636 Christopher.shank@house.state.md.us
    Luiz R. S. Simmons (D) 17 Montgomery 225 HOB 3037 Luiz.simmons@house.state.md.us
    Michael D. Smigiel, Sr. (R) 36 Cecil, Kent & Queen Anne's 217 HOB 3555 Michael.smigiel@house.state.md.us
    Kriselda Valderrama (D) 26 Prince George's 205 HOB 3210 Kris.valderrama@house.state.md.us
    Jeffrey D. Waldstreicher (D) 18 Montgomery 221 HOB 3130 Jeff.waldstreicher@house.state.md.us
    *Delegate Gerron S. Levi is a woman.

The House Judiciary Committee is located at: Room 101, Taylor House Office Building
    Phone: 410-841-3488; 301-858-3488; 1-800-492-7122, Ext. 3488 (toll free)
    Lets all let our voices be heard on this Patriots!!! Together we can make a difference!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!

WE NEED SOME HARSH EMAILS AND WE ALSO NEED SOME MELLOW, WELL-THOUGHT EMAILS TOO!!!!

FLOOD THEIR EMAILS AND FLOOD THEIR PHONES AND FLOOD THEIR FAXES!

IN THIS RECESSION WE NEED TO BE SURE ALL RIGHTS AND PROTECTIONS GO TOWARDS LEGAL TAXPAYERS FIRST!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I'll help out, too, first thing in the morning.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the Letter I am e-mailing off, will re-address and send to each one personally...

To the Honorable Joseph Vallario, Jr.

I am writing in opposition to HB 659 and 742 and asking you to oppose these bills or any bill that would allow a Maryland drivers license to illegal aliens, and changing the face of it for an illegal alien will not make it any more right or moral.

It is a travesty to think that our lawmakers would even consider allowing law breakers the privilege awarded to citizens and legal residence of Maryland. These illegal aliens should not only NOT be driving in our state, they should not be driving to jobs that Americans are so desperate for in these economic hard times.

I would also like to mention Maryland is undermining all the states around us by making it so easy for illegal aliens to cross our state line, obtain documentation like a ( cell phone bill ) in order to make it look like they live here in Maryland so they can obtain a drivers license while they actually live and work in another state, how sad when other state Representatives are trying to do what is right for their constituents.

This is not the time to encourage illegal aliens to work or drive in Maryland please remember you represent the citizens ( Legal residence) of Maryland. When we vote for our Representatives we expect them to up hold their oath of office, the rule of law and to protect the citizens of Maryland not the illegal aliens.

This is really nothing more than common sense, seems all but 4 states have finally gotten it...to bad Maryland has not been one of them, but that can change if our Representatives come to their senses and does what is right for your constituents.

Respectfully,

XXXX
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Here is the Letter I am e-mailing off, will re-address and send to each one personally...

To Honorable Joseph Vallario, Jr.

I am writing in opposition to HB 659 and 742 and asking you to oppose these bills or any bill that would allow a Maryland drivers license to illegal aliens, and changing the face of it for an illegal alien will not make it any more right or moral.

It is a travesty to think that our lawmakers would even consider allowing law breakers the privilege awarded to citizens and legal residence of Maryland. These illegal aliens should not only NOT be driving in our state, they should not be driving to jobs that Americans are so desperate for in these economic hard times.

I would also like to mention Maryland is undermining all the states around us by making it so easy for illegal aliens to cross our state line, obtain documentation like a ( cell phone bill ) in order to make it look like they live here in Maryland so they can obtain a drivers license while they actually live and work in another state, how sad when other state Representatives are trying to do what is right for their constituents.

This is not the time to encourage illegal aliens to work or drive in Maryland please remember you represent the citizens ( Legal residence) of Maryland. When we vote for our Representatives we expect them to up hold their oath of office, the rule of law and to protect the citizens of Maryland not the illegal aliens.

This is really nothing more than common sense, seems all but 4 states have finally gotten it...to bad Maryland has not been one of them, but that can change if our Representatives come to their senses and does what is right for your constituents.

Respectfully,

XXXX
    WONDERFUL!

thank you so much!!

and just remember folks, although your state may not give drivers licenses to illegals, so long as Maryland still does that puts every single one of us at risk, since a valid license is accepted across this country, allows illegals to drive in ANY state, and allows them to use that valid form of identification to get a job in any state, board an airplane, and enter a federal building.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Must be a lot of mad people... got this back so will do her again and any others who have a full mail box after they empty them!

Ben.kramer@house.state.md.us
    Frank.conway@house.state.md.us
    Delegate.J.Carter@house.state.md.us
    The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Must be a lot of mad people... got this back so will do her again and any others who have a full mail box after they empty them!

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.
    you are right on!
    i've had 4 of my emails returned stating "mailbox full!".......
    i hope this doesn't mean however, that delegates will just see a bombardment of emails and delete them all.....i do hope they take the time to peek inside each one!

guess i will have to send, resend, and send some more!

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick

you are right on!
    i've had 4 of my emails returned stating "mailbox full!".......
    i hope this doesn't mean however, that delegates will just see a bombardment of emails and delete them all.....i do hope they take the time to peek inside each one!

guess i will have to send, resend, and send some more!

The staffers will read them and keep a tally of for and against..

I am up to 3 full boxes and one reply back Let you know the total full boxes when I am done and I will re send in the morning

These are the full boxes I received...

Ben.kramer@house.state.md.us
    Frank.conway@house.state.md.us

Alipacer's this is important if we take this one down there will only be 3 states left giving a drivers licence to illegal aliens we almost have this one beat!!

WE CAN DO THIS IF YOU ARE HERE PLEASE FAX AND E-MAIL AND GET YOUR CALLS IN MONDAY MORNING!!!! "UNITED WE STAND"

I am going to get this information sent off to MSM now, Lou Dobbs, Beck etc.

April
    WAY TO GO PATRIOTS..................LETS BLAST THEM!

i am just so honored to be a part of all this. i am overwhelmed by all this support. i have tears in my eyes. thank you all for your passion......

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast