Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by "CrocketsGhost
    Actually, you do mean the wound channel, you just don't know that it's
    You are right! LMAO

still laughing honestly...

thought you were just being a wise a_ _.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Actually, you do mean the wound channel, you just don't know that it's
    You are right! LMAO

still laughing honestly...

thought you were just being a wise a_ _.
    I try not to be a wise ***, though I often fail at that.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=51417

"I shot," Ramos said. "But I didn't think he was hit, because he kept running into the brush and then disappeared into it. Later, we all watched as he jumped into a van waiting for him. He seemed fine. It didn't look like he had been hit at all."

The commotion and multiple calls for back up had brought seven other agents – including two supervisors – to the crossing by this time. Compean picked up his shell casings, but Ramos did not. He also did not follow agency procedure and report that he had fired his weapon.

"The supervisors knew that shots were fired," Ramos told the paper. "Since nobody was injured or hurt, we didn't file the report. That's the only thing I would've done different."

Well, yet ANOTHER question would be:

WHY is the DHS dragging its feet in turning over documentation to congress:
    http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_5082041

DHS yet to release evidence on convicted border agents
    By Sara Carter, Staff Writer
    Article Launched: 01/25/2007 12:00:00 AM PST

A Texas congressman demanded that the Department of Homeland Security's Inspector General's Office turn over documents they promised more than three months ago regarding the case of two convicted El Paso Border Patrol agents or face a subpoena or contempt of Congress if they refuse to do so.

Congressman Michael McCaul, R-Texas, announced Wednesday night that Inspector General Richard Skinner has failed on his promise and refused to deliver documents requested by four Texas congressmen regarding the case of Border Patrol Agents Ignacio "Nacho" Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean.

McCaul, who was interviewed by the Daily Bulletin Wednesday night, said that Skinner has refused to provide any evidence thus far to support the DHS claims against the agents.

"I want to weigh the facts and the evidence in this case," McCaul said. "Either it is total arrogance or gross incompetence on the part of the Inspector General's Office. If what (the DHS) told us was a lie or if they misrepresented the facts on this case to members of Congress we are going to hold them accountable."

At a private meeting last September with the DHS, Skinner told congressional representatives that Ramos and Compean, who were sentenced to more than a decade in prison for the nonfatal shooting of a Mexican drug smuggler, had told investigators that "they were out to shoot Mexicans."

Both agents, who are of Mexican descent, told the paper that they never made any such statements and have vehemently denied the charges and accusations against them.

Had he done that one thing differently, it's unlikely it would have mattered to prosecutors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123