Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Before I tip my hat goodnight...I must confess that this thread made me think of Pink Floyd and the helicopters.

G'night all...
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

And might I add my family members died fighting for this country, I cannot say the same of many of those who are here illegally. So again I am sorry for their situation, but where did we sign to say we would pay for the poor of the world because I do not remember signing anything like that. Yes I do understand human rights but there is a line between human rights and obvious abuse.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hahahaha, What a joke. Booo!

It may be a way of the parents getting the kids to conform to a "Day with out a Mexican" or they don't want people seeing the kids and disclosing a group of illegals.

I think some of these radical-pro illegal immigration leaders are trying to stir people to action and they are actually scaring them.

Also, there may be some covert things going on by every day Americans or Mexican Americans. You know, you can imply a lot of things and people will believe it. In this case, all you have to do is say it in Spanish, in a Mexican Market and they will overhear it. Other things like pulling up at a job/day labor site, with a camera who would do such a thing

The illegals are jumpy, considering the recent legitimate raids. Also, they have noticed how Americans have become indifferent to them. They are shunned. Americans are no longer just ignoring them. They are leering at them and I'm sure our body language messages are screaming get out. There is a lot to be said about the unspoken language. I think we should keep the pressure on and some will leave voluntarily. They will feel the most passive will become so uncomfortable, they will just leave.

We know from recent protest interviews that some of the protesters behaved like sheep. They didn't even know why they were marching, they were just going along.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't resist...

Also, there may be some covert things going on by every day Americans or Mexican Americans. You know, you can imply a lot of things and people will believe it. In this case, all you have to do is say it in Spanish, in a Mexican Market and they will overhear it. Other things like pulling up at a job/day labor site, with a camera who would do such a thing
    Sounds like a plan to me I know Spanish and think it is time to make a lot of impartial statements!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    And might I add my family members died fighting for this country, I cannot say the same of many of those who are here illegally. So again I am sorry for their situation, but where did we sign to say we would pay for the poor of the world because I do not remember signing anything like that. Yes I do understand human rights but there is a line between human rights and obvious abuse.
    I hope you didn't think I was defending the illegals... I was just considering the opportunity to tell the poor child about entering the country legally.

I think we should stop all applications for immigration ... process the ones already filed and end it after that
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    I hope you didn't think I was defending the illegals... I was just considering the opportunity to tell the poor child about entering the country legally.

I think we should stop all applications for immigration ... process the ones already filed and end it after that
    I wouldn't say anything to the anchor baby. Just call ICE and report them.

So no one from the complex overhears you do it from your cell phone in a place where no one would be around.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Oooh Dixie, I agree with that all, could be someone using some psychological "warfare" here, getting them to all leave voluntarily!!

Next door has been awful busy and noisy tonight with big trucks and vans coming and going, things being shuffled in their garage, etc...

This kid told our son they were (his family) planning an escape, he said something about going to California (sorry Californians!!), and the rest of the kids were telling him the same. Then one of the kids (these are all kids from about 9 thru 12) asked our son to try to tell INS that they were nice people and not to bother them.

Although my son got a good snicker out of this, he tried not to show it, he was being my good little activist spy!!

I also agree that if they are illegal, so sorry. I feel bad for the kids of the illegals, but their parents should not have done things the way they did, and they would not be having these troubles and worries.

Well, this has all confirmed what I suspected all along, they are ALL illegals in this complex. Well if this information is all true, then we will wake up Monday morning and think the Lord came and He only took the illegals!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Oooh Dixie, I agree with that all, could be someone using some psychological "warfare" here, getting them to all leave voluntarily!!

Next door has been awful busy and noisy tonight with big trucks and vans coming and going, things being shuffled in their garage, etc...

This kid told our son they were (his family) planning an escape, he said something about going to California (sorry Californians!!), and the rest of the kids were telling him the same. Then one of the kids (these are all kids from about 9 thru 12) asked our son to try to tell INS that they were nice people and not to bother them.

Although my son got a good snicker out of this, he tried not to show it, he was being my good little activist spy!!

I also agree that if they are illegal, so sorry. I feel bad for the kids of the illegals, but their parents should not have done things the way they did, and they would not be having these troubles and worries.

Well, this has all confirmed what I suspected all along, they are ALL illegals in this complex. Well if this information is all true, then we will wake up Monday morning and think the Lord came and He only took the illegals!!!
    Just call ICE.

The anchor babies cost us lots of tax dollars. Try to get them deported before they have another.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well the cell phone idea's out, I do not have cell service. But as for ICE, we had mailed them a letter in the past, and maybe they still have it, in a file compiled with a bunch of others so they know where to go?!!

According to our son, he saw all these people putting blankets and bags of food in their cars tonight. Then my husband went to take the garbage out, now usually there is a lot of activity, weathers nice, but he said it was dead quiet, no guys out drinking, no music, no kids running around, etc....

So, whatever they have heard, they are believing it. Maybe they all decided to give us more time to ponder how horrible it will be without them???? OH WHAT ARE WE TO DO, WE HAVE NO MORE ILLEGAL ALIENS BREAKING OUR LAWS, WE HAVE NO MORE ILLEGAL ALIENS TO FEED, HOUSE, EDUCATE, JAIL AND KILL US, WHATEVER SHALL WE DO?

Good lord, what is this country coming to when we scare off our illegal aliens (a little late night humor!!)?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Recent update, they just told my son that this information is coming from one of the Spanish newstations, and they heard it themselves, and...that it is happening Sunday.
    O.K. Elizabeth, just color me suspicious . It's way too easy for those newstations to claim they heard this, assure the undereducated illegals that anti-illegal supporters are pulling all kinds of "racist" actions. I've seen pictures of various "threatening" posters that, frankly, are most likely painted by the illegals themselves. It seems they like to control and rile up their population by telling them horrible things. Stupid stuff. On the Mexica site there's even a link to "concentration camps" implying that they will all go there soon.

Hispanic radio stations are fear mongering and enjoying it. They will get illegals all worked up over things that are fabricated, like helicopters coming for the children. This is meant to make them dislike us even more than they do. What kind of junk are we going to hear next?

We may have a fringe loony or two loose in the US that does threaten illegals, for we have loonies of all types. But we don't have treacharous incendiary groups like Mecha, Mexica, and Aztlan that spew seditionist lies that get believed by millions.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast