Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Well dont forget that they spoke at the last protest in New York. Stupid Hillary asking "what would Jesus do?" And the old sot Ted said "we are looking a the future Americans." (something like that)
    Jesus said to "GO and sin no more" -- that's all we're asking them to do.

Apparently Hillary forgot Jesus was crucified between two thieves ... Jesus forgave the one repentant thief for his sin, but he did not pardon him for his crime -- even the thief said they got what they deserved.

But these illegals think they have done no wrong and not only do they not want to be held accountable, they demand their crimes be pardoned

"One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: "Aren't you the Christ? Save yourself and us!" But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong." Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom." Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." " ( Luke 23:39-43, NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I can't believe any illegal is afraid.

I have never seen one that was afraid of a white person - although I do think they think we are a little on the stupid side (wonder why?). I have had them steal things , or attempt to, right in front of me - thinking I would be too touchy-feely to do anything.
    that's what makes them dangerous
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Don't know if the rumors of mass round-ups is what these people were unable to explain, as they do not speak English, except for the kids, so that's when it's hard to tell what they are all worried about.

Though there was one pick-up full of stuff, covered with a tarp, leaving, maybe moving, but it's an apartment complex, that's not so unusual.

I have been trying to find out something, but nothing has stood out to me, other than what I have seen here on other threads about Aztlan telling people there have been "death threats" and talk of etremist European invaders preparing violent attacks on them!!!

So, if anyone finds something that might fit the bill, post it here. As for what it is like today, kinda oddly quiet, no kids outside and just a little activity, but nothing compared to other Saturdays (???).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually, I want the illegals to start thinking Leave and Sell Now before the Bottom Falls out of the Market and they can't get anything for their property because there will be too many Used Cars and Cheap Houses when the Mexicans leave.

I wish that rummor would start circulating. That might get them motivated to start leaveing now.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    there will be too many Used Cars
    let them take their cars with them ... you know how they close the two way trafficK during a hurricane and have evacuation routes, well states could set up an evacuation route for the Mexicans and let them drive across the border with all their possesions instead of having to foot it across the desert and leave everything here.

Bush and Fox want them to be treated humanely -- isn't that being HUMANE and down right hospitable?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, Mamie, that is what makes them dangerous and that is why I think we underestimate if we buy into the spin they are 'people living in the shadows and living in fear'. It's just not true.

I do think if this thing escalates, and I think it will, then they may become fearful - as should Americans.

We were out and about yesterday, and I was tempted to have my husband get on his cell phone and speak Spanish about seeing a lot of INS busses headed into town!!!

This could be anything. It could be causing fear among the illegals for nefarious reason - maybe actually causing them to go underground or be a little less obvious

It could be our government attempting to get some to go home (fat chance)

I don't know - but it is interesting.

Keep us posted,

I have always said if the President would just get in front of a TV camera and announce employers had 60 days to 'vet' their employees and any employing illegals at the end of that time would be prosecuted and fined.

He then should announce that the illegals have 60 days to get their house in order - to liquidate their property or whatever they choose to do with it.

I believe there would be quite an exodus to the border -

But I am dreaming, right???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well........My son said this morning that these boys all told him they are all staying inside tomorrow with their windows closed and curtained, doors locked because they and their parents do believe INS and ICE will be around. They also said some people are packing up and leaving back for Mexico, they don't want to be here anymore!!

So I gave my son a mission, when they bring it up, he is going to put a bug in their ears, let them take it home. That yes, there has been a lot of talk in the news about crackdowns and raids (becasue yes there has been a lot of talk). So he will verify to them that on American news there has been a lot of talk about it (not that we will be mentioning specifics or actually saying anything other than yes we have heard about them getting tough, thats the truth, we'll just be verifying it for them!).

I won't let the kid lie, he'll just say we have heard about it too lately. So if they decide the stress is too much, then they will pack up like some of the other neighbors already have.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, if only they could take away illegal aliens that easily......... I'd buy the fuel for one chopper trip and take the money out of savings to do it.

I can't believe any illegal is afraid. Why should they be? They may just be telling the kids that - and, as someone else said, heading off to the protest.
    Evidently there is a movement to scare the bejeepers out of them and the businesses that hire them are whining because they skip work fearing an ICE roundup in the construction industry. I crack up every time I see it! CNN has a story out about it. If I come across it again I hope I have time to post it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234