Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Oooh Dixie, I agree with that all, could be someone using some psychological "warfare" here, getting them to all leave voluntarily!!

Next door has been awful busy and noisy tonight with big trucks and vans coming and going, things being shuffled in their garage, etc...

This kid told our son they were (his family) planning an escape, he said something about going to California (sorry Californians!!), and the rest of the kids were telling him the same. Then one of the kids (these are all kids from about 9 thru 12) asked our son to try to tell INS that they were nice people and not to bother them.

Although my son got a good snicker out of this, he tried not to show it, he was being my good little activist spy!!

I also agree that if they are illegal, so sorry. I feel bad for the kids of the illegals, but their parents should not have done things the way they did, and they would not be having these troubles and worries.

Well, this has all confirmed what I suspected all along, they are ALL illegals in this complex. Well if this information is all true, then we will wake up Monday morning and think the Lord came and He only took the illegals!!!

it is pathetic what these illegals are doing to their children -- no wonder they are walking out of school to protests in the streets, it's all propaganda ... most of these Mexican peasants don't have a third grade education

everybody keeps talking about how these anchor babies are legal and deporting the parents will separate families, I don't agree. I might sound cruel, but I think every child that is under the age of 18 should be deported with their family
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I teach ESL and yes they are telling them this .

The kids told me this early this week. I told them that this is not true. They argued with me and I told them that no this was true. They said buses were pulling up to Walmarts and people were hiding. They said immigration came in demanding to see papers. I told them to tell me where they saw this personally. It is not true. Wow they are really scared this will take place.

Did you ever stop to think that your neibors are going to Ca. to join other protesters on monday? they are feeding the kids those stories to keep them scared and better behaved while all the parents are away joining for what is gonna be their largest ralley/protest to date. Monday is gonna be the day of reconing on this issue. Tuesday morning will tell if this protest has worked for them. It does not help that some of our elected officials will be out in support. Or that American buisinesses will be allowing themselves to be dictated by it's illegal work force. We all need to be ready tue. morning to organize our own ralley if the monday ralley actually has a possitive outcome for illegal aliens. We will see a war face on tuesday. if we do not join hands on this issue, we will not have an audience, and therefor a voice in this matter.

I'm not trying to stir the pot. I just believe that it is gonna take a massive American stand to let our political leaders know that we as Americans will stand up and have our voices heard. And that we will also be heard at election time. A GOVERNMENT FOR THE PEOPLE< BY THE PEOPLE> That is what we need to get back to. Johnny

we all need to sit back and see what politicians support this and put them on OUR list ... I'm anxious to see if Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton will be up on the podium this time comparing these illegals to the civil rights movement of the 60's
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Evidently, that is the word out, not sure about the military and planes but saw a news bulliten go by the bottom of cnn's news that read, illegal immigrants have been told that the feds or INs would be out in force to round them up in the protest, the statement assured the illegal immigrants this was untrue. that struck me a little funny that our government are assuring the "illegal" protesters they were not going to be bothered while they were out taking over "our" streets and closing business and schools and traffic. Hoe ironic
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It would have been beneficial this time if I did speak Spanish, then I could have gotten correct information from the adults instead of the kids, kids are shaky witnesses to situations.

However, each kid, from different families have all said the same thing. And so far, it's almost noon, and there is no one outside!! It is fairly nice right now, a little overcast, but that's it, no kids, no adults. It is all rather weird.

Now if I wake up Sunday or Monday morning and they are all gone, then I'll know they believed what they said, wherever their source for the story. Makes me wish I was a fly on the wall that understood Spanish.

The concentration camp thing, is that on a website? I'm curious what they are saying.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Evidently, that is the word out, not sure about the military and planes but saw a news bulliten go by the bottom of cnn's news that read, illegal immigrants have been told that the feds or INs would be out in force to round them up in the protest, the statement assured the illegal immigrants this was untrue. that struck me a little funny that our government are assuring the "illegal" protesters they were not going to be bothered while they were out taking over "our" streets and closing business and schools and traffic. Hoe ironic
    this is twisted isn't it? I'm going to see if I can email a friend of mine in Italy and see what he's heard from the other side of the world. He said when he was living in France they couldn't believe the federal courts removed nativity scenes and 'Merry Christmas' was then 'Happy Holidays'

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    we all need to sit back and see what politicians support this and put them on OUR list ... I'm anxious to see if Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton will be up on the podium this time comparing these illegals to the civil rights movement of the 60's
    Well dont forget that they spoke at the last protest in New York. Stupid Hillary asking "what would Jesus do?" And the old sot Ted said "we are looking a the future Americans." (something like that)
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't believe any illegal is afraid. Why should they be? They may just be telling the kids that - and, as someone else said, heading off to the protest.

They were out in force at the Goodwill today - so I don't think they are afraid.

But don't underestimate these people. Some of them may be uneducated, the ones who came in the 80's and early 90's - but many of the ones coming later, are educated, middle class (for Mexico) people.

I have never seen one that was afraid of a white person - although I do think they think we are a little on the stupid side (wonder why?). I have had them steal things , or attempt to, right in front of me - thinking I would be too touchy-feely to do anything.

They consider us sheep for the fleecing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They consider us sheep for the fleecing.
    That's what the whole danged world thinks...thanks to the stupidity and duplicity of our government.

MJ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast