Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mamie, if you want pointers, try
    http://voidnow.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know about Byrd - he does manage to talk the talk - but can he get anything done - other than all that great 'bacon' for his state?

Personally, I don't think any of them deserve your vote. They all have had time to do something. If they have decided suddenly to say something bout immigration - it is just flim flam.

Think about it - if they really wanted to do something - they would have. They would have spoken out - everywhere. They would have had town hall meetings, written op ed pieces. In other words, they would have been advocates for their constituents and their country. They were, instead, just advocates for those who pay their salary - and that is not the taxpayers. They don't live that livestyle on what we pay them.

Vote all of them out - just anyone in office, take them out.

I know some people feel very strongly about party - but can't we all see none of them have done anything.

The Democrats have always been in favor of illegal immigration and some of us former Republicans had the hope our party was against it - we certainly now know we were delusional.

We need a really strong 3rd party - but that can't happen for years - without someone of the bank account, personality and connections of a Ross Perot.

So, let's just get a new slate - and let them know if they don't 'straighten up and fly right' - they go out again.

What's this about someone running in Texas? Against Ms. Hutchinson? You have my vote - and I don't even know who or what you are - unless you are an illegal alien or an employer of illegals. She has been up there long enough and she is from Texas. She knows the problems - or she should.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need a really strong 3rd party - but that can't happen for years
    I've decided I'm a member of the Nullifcation Party . . . I was quite surprised to find there actually was such a party in the 1800's -- South Carolina -- always a state for state's rights, sent a Stateman to Congress as a nullifier.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I know some people feel very strongly about party - but can't we all see none of them have done anything.
    Byrd does a lot to talk for us. But, unfortunately, the Reps don't like him because he is a Dem and the Dems don't like him because he's a conservative. He's been there since Custer was a corporal. I don't live in WV, but I wouldn't hesitate to vote against him if I was. He's sort of like Toad Kennedy-- been around long enough to be ineffective.

In my opinion, Senate terms should be limited just like the President.

California's Primary Election Day is June 6.

Democrat voters of California, please do not vote for Senator Feinstein. The incumbent's opponents in the Democrat primary are Church and Fernald.

Who is in control?

Both chambers are responsible for the current immigration debacle but as I mentioned in an earlier post in another forum the best thing to do is keep the House in it's current iteration even if no legislation is passed after conference. If it wasn't for the House the American electorate would be eating S2611. If the Senate should swing Democratic after the upcoming elections the House will again be our only hope of killing the amnesty sham which, if passed would relegate this nation to the dustbin of history.

1. Iraq mess
    2. Immigration mess
    3. New Orleans still unprepared for 2006 hurricane season
    3. "Loss" of my and other veterans data by the administration to drug cartels and illegal aliens
    4. Highest trade and budget deficits in history
    5. Just being jackasses and wastes of taxpayer dollars

INITIATE IMPEACHMENT ARTICLES AGAINST BUSH NOW!!!!!!!

THE SENATE: The most corrupt institution money can buy!!!!!!!

Well Sarbanes is retireing, and I cant wait!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234