Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USE THIS AS A TOOL AND IT IS REALLY WORKING

As I do, some of you may have friends or neighbors who are against amnesty. They may not be computer saavy or have much information on it or none at all.

What I have done is printed out our list of Senators and the talking points on the Dream Act. I'm going to Kinkos and have copies made so I can pass them out to my neighbors in my tract. I'll ask them, "Are you familiar with the Dream Act that Senator Durbin want to pass to give amnesty to illegals." Depending on their response I'll give or not give them my copy of information.

If they are angry and want something done I'll make it easy for them. I say just read the information about the act. Call your Senators and then call the rest of the list. You can't imagine how multiplied this will help to defeat this bill. In June we literally crashed the Congressional switchboard so many people called against amnesty, yet the Democrats are still trying to cram it down our throats. Please take the time to call as many as you can. Please do it for your children, grandchildren, and their children.

If I can get just 10 people to do it, I'll be happy. If I get more it will be a bonus.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea! I'm doing it.

I have for a long time now passed out info on various bills and such. Wonderful idea to add the contact info, too. Thanks!

Yes, its too time consuming for them so they probably wouldn't do it. You make it really easy and hey even if they call the fence sitters that alone will help. I hope we know who they are before we are in full throttle, but nonetheless go for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's weird something is going on with the site tonight. There are four repsonses to this now and the site says "0".

Also my email responses to threads today were slow.

Gogo, you are a genius! What a great idea! I think we all should do something like that in the future as well.
    Thanks for the great idea.

Rawhide!

Genuis? I don't know about that but I was trying to think out side the box. I have a friend who agrees with us but she doesn't even know how to turn a computer on. She would call but wouldn't know how to find all the numbers. So I thought MAKE IT EASY FOR HER AND SHE'LL DO IT. People are busy in their lives. If they can make just 5-10 calls you multiply that by every ALIPACER we would have a lot more in the battle.

I'm going to have my Information sheets copied today with my top page explaining how to use them.

AWE Genius never before called that. LOL LOL LOL My one shining moment. LOL LOL LOL

OK I've finished putting my packet together and have spoken with two neighbors. Both are going to give it to at least 2 - 5 friends. They are so impressed that they don't have to do ANY work at all except call. This is really a good tool and they are really open to it. Neither of them had heard about the DA and the backdoor amnesty. One friend is a liberal but we agree on this issue and willing to work together on this issue.

Woo Hoo I thought it would work. We'll have even more people calling this this nightmare act.

If anyone wants to know my method PM me.

Got ten people and they are asking more people to help. Woo Hoo

Got another one. Woo Hoo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast