Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Gogo. Great work!

Call the Senate: NO Dream Act Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think you work harder than I do Populist but I was amazed at how fast our numbers can grow if you just talk to your neighbors. If you're not sure about them, go to homes that fly the American flag. Ask them if they are aware of the Dream Act and other things going on in the Senate. Be prepared to give them the information and ask them to help in the name of their children and grandchildren to come. Most people are extremely nice. If they're not say "I'm sorry I bothered you, have nice day." Off you go to the next house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got another one and she is taking to a dinner party of friends. Woo Hoo

Gogo: Hey, that's great!

The power of exponential growth! (You could put in a mention of ALIPAC, too, to win even more points.. )

One thing that I've consistently found over that last 1.5-2.0 years in the immigration debate, is.... the more American citizens become educated on the details of the subject matter, the more they support stronger enforcement and no amnesty. I think you'll find the idea works better than previously expected.

I'm going to adopt your idea and apply to friends and neighbors as well.
    (Thanks for the great idea and all your participation too)

Actually my last contact said, "I want to join something" I'm tired of getting these form letters from Feinstein and Boxer. So I gave her numbers and alipac. I think she'll join.

We had a prayer chat tonight. Some of the ladies here get together to pray for the fight. A young person came into our chatroom. He wanted to know all about it. He was very attentive. I'll bet he'll be talking tomorrow.

What fun.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Actually my last contact said, "I want to join something" I'm tired of getting these form letters from Feinstein and Boxer. So I gave her numbers and alipac. I think she'll join.

We had a prayer chat tonight. Some of the ladies here get together to pray for the fight. A young person came into our chatroom. He wanted to know all about it. He was very attentive. I'll bet he'll be talking tomorrow.

What fun.
    Wonderful GOGO!!! Keep up the GOOD WORK!

That reminds me Gogo- I took a few of my information packets to the laundromat yesterday and left them on the tables there. There was only one other person there besides me so I struck up a conversation and she was very receptive of the information and said she would make calls too. Less stress on my well water supply AND hopefully gaining warriors for the battle ahead- Yesterday was good!

Woo Hoo florgal. Looks like Harry Reid is at it again. He has invoke Rule 14 to put it on the floor at a moments notice without committee debate.

Call, fax, and get others to call today.

Just got two more.

WooHoo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12