Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTW, I would like to give an informal "shout out" to Americangirl:

ATTA GIRL!

THANKS greyparrot!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

18B:

Yeah - not as much as I remembered (maybe it was an even earlier thread...??). I'll poke around some more and see if I can find some other useful links as well.

In any case, let me say:
    a). Welcome aboard
    b). A huge 'thanks' - for your service to the country. You all are THE BEST. Glad you made it back safe (well, I presume...)
    c). Good luck - I realize situations like yours are not easy - it sounds like you have done a lot of research and have a plan; so, keep plugging it and let us know how it goes...

HTH,

-PhE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Generally if there are 9 people living in a one-bedroom apartment, you can safely assume that most of them are here illegally.
    You can't safely assume anything.

Call your city managers. 9 people living in a one-bedroom apartment is most likely a violation of a city or state code.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

18Bravo,

Welcome to ALIPAC.

1. Unfortunately, you will have to get solid evidence that these are indeed illegal aliens before you can file a report that will not go straight to the trash. This can be hard to do, but the current civil rights laws require that. You need solid evidence.

2. When you get or if you get solid evidence then the chances are low ICE will respond but they will take and file your report if you have the goods.

Please check our ALIPAC Action Panel for resources and tips on how to go about this.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=20

Marine is right, you should check local city ordinances on occupancy in regards to the 9 people living together. If they are not all related the city will likely crack down on the landlord.

W

PS: ALIPAC Activists, please provide new users that come here seeking help links to the AAP and please know all of the resources in that area of our site. I keep asking and begging you to do this again and again without adequate response.

Today's message posted in Gen Disc about this..

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=36481

Today's email sent to everyone in the nation on our email alert list on this topic..

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=36443
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME to Alipac, 18BRAVO!!

William already suggested for you to check out the Alipac Action Panel so, don't give up! Keep the pressure up.

Also, check out the Health Dept. Codes as well.

Welcome to ALIPAC, 18Bravo !

Here's the ALIPAC Action Panel again for you !
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

Just to make your life a little easier.

thanks for the welcomes, and the directions to GOOD information.

im in Salisbury to whomever ask about that, will PM ya.

health codes are out the window, its a two bedroom apt, 2 bath. i know on any given nite there are nine there that never leave, ie: living there. what they do is alternate cars in the parking lot, when they have a car.

this all started with a car that had been abandon on my side of the parking lot. there was a uhaul trailer attached to that, more on that in a moment. it had Delaware tags and sat for over a month in a lot with working peoples cars that come and go on a daily basis. most of which i know from taking classes at the local college (to finish my MPT), two prof's live here as well as a retired florida highway patrol.

we all complained to the office enough and finally after a couple weeks of calls they placed an "abandoned vehicle" tag on it. my internet friend called me and ask about it still being there after being out of town on drill. when he got back we went down that eve and got the tag number as well as the number off the uhaul. i called the next morning and turns out it was STOLEN from texas two months before. the time line was really plain too see.

uhaul comes out with a city cop, they unhook it and tow each part off to wherever. i flagged down the city officer and give him the heads up about the new "neighbors" this all lead to the nuisance calls about the trash and the noise. so far (in direct violation of the housing complex codes) they have repeatedly left cars leaking fluids in the lots and been too lazy to take trash out so they leave it on the balcony.

the office says they have it under control. they also told me they have to put someone near them in "imminent danger" or not pay the rent, etc to be booted out.

so we are trying to gather the needed info, and yes im fully aware on how hard it is for me to try to get something to happen. seems awful easy for them to work the system and sneak into the country.

dont know but im committed to fight this, ill be damned to pay out of my taxes for someone to sit around fat and happy. people that refuse to contribute to the common good, that fail to be a positive influence to this nation. im sick of seeing the country i love taken down by the lack of effort of those that should be concerned the most.

bet you butt ill be here spreading the word the best i can. thanks for the information guys and gals.

-18B

18B,

Please make sure you are on our our email alerts list, volunteer list, and contributor lists as soon as possible so we can coordinate our efforts with you.

We need good fighters that are also good team players.

W

MW
    Call your city managers. 9 people living in a one-bedroom apartment is most likely a violation of a city or state code.
    Also, don't forget to mention the livestock violation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast