Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VA considering 50 new laws

Hey guys, on my way home, was listening to CNN (Lou Dobbs) and they made mention that VA was pushing to enact some new laws that would make it a unwelcome state for illegals.. But one issue I see with the states taking the horns and doing it themselves without Federal help, is that you'll have the "refugee" effect. Meaning, if you push out people from a region, they will move to another.

If our Federal gov't would enforce immigration laws and go after illegals, states would not have to worry bout the "refugee effect", the problem(s) would be sent back to where they came from.

And I can tell you that within the last year or so, the whole immigration thing is more in the spot light then it's ever been... partly b/c of the illegals doing those marches and making radical statements.

And recently, Laraza has called for the US to STOP deporting and detaining illegals.. And while the US has yet to respond to them and other groups, this kind of attention can only help our cause b/c it brings the issues into focus again.

I just hope that someday, we can live in a society with less than a million illegals at most vs today's 11+ million we have today.

EeasTX_Dude,

That's right! At least 33 others have introduced or passed anti-illegal immigration laws.

DC may not be listening but our states and local governments are!

We will win this thing. The OBL may convince some DC Senators that don't care if they get re-elected by the majority or represent the majority, since big business finances their campaigns.

Your not winning if you have sell-outs on your side because they are no better than turn coats and they will turn agian and again and again. It's like holding a hand full of water. It will disapear because you can't hang onto it.

I suggest that everyone call their Senators and Reps and tell them you are not interested in anythig Bush is selling.

NO GUESTWORKER AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!! That's what it is, can't lie and call it anthing else.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The refugee effect could be used to advantage . For instance enacating laws in a sort of geograhic manner .starting in the east and working towards the mexican border much like an artilliary assault .

One more thing . I would like to ask any illegal that might read this to please leave this country .I can only speak for myself but I resent you and your family for breaking the laws of my country . I would like to add that you are disgusting and repulsive .