Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VA: Illegal Aliens Laughing and Making Fun of Citizens

You people should have heard undocumented aliens laughing and making fun of legal citizens the weekend, talking about how President Obama and Demarcates Senators will not allow anyone to make them leave this Country and they are not afraid to be out in public because the...Cops…are not allowed to arrest them anymore for being in Virginia, the laws was passed last week to give them legal rights to be in America. Conversations, they are free and happy people and can live openly, and without fear. Undocumented aliens also stated many immigrants will relocate to Virginia because it is a Free State for all people. I speak English/Spanish and understand all gossip of illegal aliens when they have their discussion meetings and brags about the laws of this Country. Truly sad is all I have to say.

Since some of us refuses to enforce illegal immigration laws, we have created one of the worst situation the U.S. has ever encountered. But, it is not too late to take actions and do the right things...Get those insane, unlawful folks out of this Country now, before they create a problem none of us wants to be apart of.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

I feel your pain. I have the same problem here in California. They are making a mockery of us.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

That sounds about right. They ALL make fun of this country and boast about how "stupid" this country is for giving them what we do. They have no respect for this country and are the most arrogant and embolden criminals this country has ever seen.

As long as we keep giving, they will damn sure keep taking and that's a fact!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JSealsx4203
    I feel your pain. I have the same problem here in California. They are making a mockery of us.
    The problem is occurring in all parts of the U.S., and it will get worst.

Someone is trying to block this news for some reason, so if post is deleted read about it on Facebook.com...I will post the information on that website very soon.

I don't understand spanish completely but do understand enough to know that they don't say nice things about Americans. The things I've heard and names I've been called are not fit to print here.

I wish all of our leaders could understand what they are really saying. Their eyes would be opened.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: VA: Illegal Aliens Laughing and Making Fun of Citizens

They were laughing in Arizona before the SB1070 bill was signed, and not laughing in Joe Arpaio's tent city where the ones who get caught in Maricopa County have to wear PINK UNDERWARE!!! They weren't laughing when the DREAM ACT was crushed and slapped them in the face! And don't forget about the recent raids by ICE at workplaces where illegals weren't laughing when they were found to employed illegally! Trust me folks, don't let those fake laughs fool you, it's just a cover up for FEAR that their gig is up!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

What law passed in Virginia to help illegal aliens?

Did I miss something?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i think its more like a case of what laws DID NOT PASS.
    10 of 12 proposed bills did not make it out of the immigration sub committee of the senate judiciary

Senate Panel Scraps Illegal Immigration Bills

Senate panel scraps illegal immigration bills:

This news may have caused undocumented aliens to feel they have legal rights to reside in Virginia State.

By WESLEY P. HESTER

Published: February 16, 2011

www2.timesdispatch.com

A special Senate Courts and Justice subcommittee has stamped out an effort by Republicans to crack down on illegal immigration.

Of 12 bills aimed at illegal immigrants, the subcommittee on Wednesday reported out only two, one of which was minor and the other identical to a bill passed by the Senate.

One by one, the bills were shot down unceremoniously, with the subcommittee offering speakers 30 seconds apiece.

The two most notable of the defeated bills were House Bill 2332, sponsored by Del. L. Scott Lingamfelter, R-Prince William, and House Bill 1465, sponsored by Del. Christopher K. Peace, R-Hanover.

Lingamfelter's bill would have extended a Prince William County law to the rest of the state, requiring state and local law enforcement officers to make inquiries into a person's citizenship status upon arrest.

Peace's bill would have required Virginia's public colleges and universities to have a written policy denying enrollment to illegal immigrants.

"What happened to these bills today is a clear example of how the Democrat-controlled Senate of Virginia is simply out of touch and out of step with Virginians who want us to deal effectively with illegal immigration," said Lingamfelter in a statement.

"Sadly we were defeated by apologists for unlawfully present people who have actually committed serious crimes."

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011 ... ar-848613/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast