Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No offense to anyone,

But heres how I look at it.
    Let em' laugh and brag.
    The day will come when the wrong thing is said and sh*t hits the fan.
    By then it will be too late for supporters and Pro's to justify what's been said.

By laughing and bragging they're only making a bigger ass out of themselve and bring out their true colors.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    What law passed in Virginia to help illegal aliens?

Did I miss something?

W
    Lol,

No you have not missed anything. Undocumented aliens are always confused about the laws in this Country and often translate any information they hear into whatever they want to believe. 10 of the 12 most important Virginia immigration Bills did not pass in the Senate a few weeks ago, is what led illegal immigrants to believe they have legal rights to remain living in Virginia without being penalized. They also seem to be quite happy about police being stripped of illegal immigration Enforcements rights.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

April
    Thousands of calls need here! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1191534.html#1191534

If I were in Virginia right now and this is in fact true, I would get the heck out of dodge. AZ just passed a whole package which includes but is not limited to hospital emergency rooms being obligated to report illegals, K-12 schools having to verify status before admitting students and not giving birth certificates to babies of illegals. I am pretty sure that thousands are going to scatter(mod edit) in a house that's just been (mod edit) bombed to the nearby, more hospitable houses.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    No offense to anyone,

But heres how I look at it.
    Let em' laugh and brag.
    The day will come when the wrong thing is said and sh*t hits the fan.
    By then it will be too late for supporters and Pro's to justify what's been said.

By laughing and bragging they're only making a bigger ass out of themselve and bring out their true colors.
    You've got that right! When those illegals killed one of AZ's ranchers on his own land, that was pretty much the spark that lit the fire!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I don't understand spanish completely but do understand enough to know that they don't say nice things about Americans. The things I've heard and names I've been called are not fit to print here.

I wish all of our leaders could understand what they are really saying. Their eyes would be opened.
    Tell me about it, they call us things like blancita or blancito which means "whitie". Or gringo which to whites is pretty much like the n word is to blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    If I were in Virginia right now and this is in fact true, I would get the heck out of dodge. AZ just passed a whole package which includes but is not limited to hospital emergency rooms being obligated to report illegals, K-12 schools having to verify status before admitting students and not giving birth certificates to babies of illegals. I am pretty sure that thousands are going to scatter like roaches in a house that's just been roach bombed to the nearby, more hospitable houses.
    You are correct! As soon as the words spread about Virginia not enforcing illegal immigration laws, all of those people will relocate to Virginia, and we will not have enough police officers to control their criminal behaviors!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    If I were in Virginia right now and this is in fact true, I would get the heck out of dodge. AZ just passed a whole package which includes but is not limited to hospital emergency rooms being obligated to report illegals, K-12 schools having to verify status before admitting students and not giving birth certificates to babies of illegals. I am pretty sure that thousands are going to scatter like roaches in a house that's just been roach bombed to the nearby, more hospitable houses.
    You are correct! As soon as the words spread about Virginia not enforcing illegal immigration laws, all of those people will relocate to Virginia, and we will not have enough police officers to control their criminal behaviors!!
    Not to mention that they will make darn sure that they run to the nearest VA welfare office after they have not even been there 20 minutes!

I have noticed that democrats in all states have shot down laws against illegals, not just in VA....

I live in Prince William County, VA. You will notice that we have passed several laws against illegals, and enforced them too. You will also notice that it is PWC people that are trying to make these laws state wide. It is only a matter of time before we succeed.

Banned
    Well I did a post on the DREAM Portal. What I got was a series of posts there that called me just about every 4 letter word int he book. Good news is now I learned them in different languages...lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast