Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Verbal sparring over citizenship leads to shooting

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs. ... 50001/1149

ASHEVILLE – A parting gunshot from a vehicle leaving Waffle House in West Asheville shattered a window and caused a minor injury, police said.

The shooting happened around 3:00 a.m. Saturday after a group of whites argued with a group of Hispanics at the 24-hour restaurant on Smokey Park Highway, Asheville police Lt. Wallace Welch said.

“The two groups were jawing back and forth with each other over citizenship issues and whatnot,” Welch said.

As the Hispanic group drove off, someone in the vehicle fired at least once into a large window near the front door, he said.

Whether from a ricocheted bullet or flying glass, Welch said, one man’s arm was bleeding when police arrived. He declined medical treatment.

Police were looking for a white Dodge Intrepid that left the restaurant going west.

The web site has recordings of a couple of the 911 calls on the incident.

Oh, I have a feeling this is just the beginning and only a minor incident.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every threat they make, every flag they burn and every shot they fire does that much more to damage their "cause".

That shows how sharp they are. Most of them were right here in this country on September 11, 2001. They should be well aware by now how we Americans react to terrorist violence.

Our main problem is the liberals' collective short-term memory loss, but before that happens we tend to get tough. Keep the bullets flying, Pendejos!

surprised?

I'm not surprised by their violence.

yet we must remember that the vast majority of illegal immigrants are decent people who work hard, support their families, practice their faith, and lead responsible lives.
    by our President!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Unfortunately, this is only the beginning I fear.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

We need someone to make a post with links to ALIPAC in this thread ASAP.

http://www.citizen-times.net/cgi-bin/fo ... 1147723287

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do you think is going to happen when we get amnesty pulled from the bill?I'm not trying to scare people but you should prepare for the worst and hope for the best.Especially if you live in cities with large numbers of illegal populations.These people are not poor little imagrants
    who are here to work hard and better their families.They are criminals.

What do you think is going to happen when we get amnesty pulled from the bill?I'm not trying to scare people but you should prepare for the worst and hope for the best.Especially if you live in cities with large numbers of illegal populations.These people are not poor little imagrants
    who are here to work hard and better their families.They are criminals.
    That's the reason that I am so big on securing the borders first and foremost. I think if the borders are secured then we can start taking the magnets away. We have to get control of the situation first.

Your right, this has the potential to get very dangerous. For those of us that see this every day we understand. I think our politicians are really naive about all of this. I don't think they want chaos throughout the country, but I don't think they realize just how close we are teetering.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

If they deny amnesty this is going to get very ugly, very quickly. They have made that threat repeatedly at every rally they organized. For all of you in the border states I would seriously consider some form of protection. In Florida we are right behind the border states in numbers of illegals, so my family is prepared for whatever may be the result.

Unfortunately this is the only way. There can be no amnesty and there will be a lot of unhappy illegals who I fear are not afraid in the least to show it. That does not mean we should back down. It means it is time for this generation to take a stand and fight for their country and their rights, even if it is in our streets.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast