Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Be very sure to be "safe" in how you deal with the upcoming horrors. The key is to NOT be the aggressor - I, for one, am counting on THEM being the aggressor and myself being the "defender"

It's also not safe to put into words your true feelings every time you read about a young woman who was raped [by illegals], how an elderly couple who own a store get held at knife point and robbed blind [by illegals], how someone's car was stripped [by illegals], how a young child passed away from drugs forced upon him/her [by illegals], how an elderly lady walking down the street gets beaten and her purse stolen [by illegals], how an individual was shopping and minding his own business when he is suddenly accused of looking at someone's girlfriend wrong [an illegal's girlfriend]....

The proper end is that no young woman is ever raped again [by illegals], the elderly couple with their own store is no longer held at knife point or gun point [by illegals], people can find their vehicles intact without being stripped [by illegals], no more young children die from drug overdoses after being given those drugs [by illegals], an elderly lady can feel safe and secure walking down the street without being beaten and having her personal effects snatched from her [by illegals] and people can go shopping without being demonized just for looking at someone and being beaten [by illegals]...

It will be the personal decision of each and every American as to what the means is to the end.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

“This report reminds us that there is a direct connection between the national policy debate and the atmosphere surrounding the daily lives of immigrants,” said the league’s national director, Abraham Foxman.
    What about the daily lives of Americans. Why is it the white race cannot be discriminated against For in fact we are being discriminated against.

Quote Originally Posted by mmillage
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
    Welcome mmillage, and all new forum members. Very good points being posted.

Did I just hear the founders of our nation saying we should storm the White House, Congress, and Senate ? How much illegal invasion would they have tolerated? I bet not this far. We've become a kinder, softer, stupider, and more clueless nation. We're so p.c. and "tolerant" that we're approaching the point of national suicide. Never mind, just pass me another beer and the remote control.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

The aggressor is always perceived to be in the wrong.

Now, let's get back away from these conversations and focused on the civic efforts of our political organization.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only that we cannot back down, we cannot afford to back down.
    And I repeat, we cannot afford to back down. This is not something that can be absorbed...like some previous shocks and aftershocks. For the first time, you are looking into the complete change of demographics without even a coherent and reasonable attempt on assimilation...

This immigration tide is like no other...thus, it can't be compared to any previous episode. Never has the culture and the very core values of this country been under attack, threatening to disentegrate the entire system, which made it great in the first place. How do you explain that the president of the neighboring country is openly encouraging the invasion and calling onto the invaders to "sue" the system for deploying the national guard...because the invader or two might be hurt as they would have to take a tougher route around the newly imposed obstacles. Not only is he saying that he won't discourage it and help us control it, but he will expand and accelerate it any which way he can.

No Americans - lethargy and fear are not an option this time around - wake up, focus, don't look back (it's not pretty), and do everything you can to protect your country from inside out. You might not get quite the same chance ever again. Stay sharp...

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Unfortunately, this is only the beginning I fear.

It's just the tip of the iceberg! Too many people are just starting to feel the effects of this INVASION. This has been going on for years now, and alot of the 'kids' are now becoming adults who have to deal with several issues. They are our future. They are the ones who will be competing with the illegals for college (Dream Act) tuitions and scholarships, and jobs, and careers. I am afraid that there is a HUGE RESENTMENT, and it's rising higher everyday!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123