Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Saw this posted on another non-immigration board wondered if it was true?

I walked up to my door last night and the new Qwest phone book was on my porch. Routine - time to recycle the old one. I put it on the counter and took it out of the bag. It's in spanish. The entire thing. The front and back advertisers? ¡Abogados de la inmigración!
    Not saying this good or bad, but it clearly demonstrates some major changes in Denver demographics and the desire of new immigrants to assimilate.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Everyone in that area should pack up their new phone books and send them in one large box to the CEO of Verizon.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

I thought I would bump this and ask a question that I have had in my mind regarding Verizon since last summer.

The Verizon people were canvassing my neighborhood last summer, block by block, offering cell phone deals ONLY to illegal and resident mexicans.
    I know because I was outside watching them. They passed right by my house and on to the next mexican's house after resting for a bit on my walkway (I told him to beat it, sit somewhere else).

Is this legal?? This is race pandering and racial bias if I try it?

Anyone know about this, because Verizon is continuing to do it and maybe deserves a little lawsuit? Unfortunately our ACLU is 100% illegal mexican so who would bring the suit if warranted?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Leave their Spanish Phone books in their parking lot. Let it be the liter that it is.

Return to Sender!!!! Drive by and pitch them out!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123