Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am going to start pressing the "Press 1 for Espanol" and then I think I will scream at them for offering Spanish 1st and making me go through the freakin language choice. Make them listen to All of the Relevant choices in English and if they don't get press 8 for Espanol.

Maybe they would learn a little English, if they came last,
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    It is getting ridiculous, my toilet paper has the label in spanish and english, what the heck?
    The english version probably tells you what ply it comes in. The spanish version probably gives instructions on how to use toilet paper.
    If only! I won't go into details, but let's just say they don't know where to put the TP (when they DO use it) when they are done with it. Gross.

Hey some of our ATM's here are in Aribic too. Dont press the wrong button for language or you will never figure it out

I have seen a huge increase of jobs being posted in San Diego bilingual required. Isn't this flat out discrimation? Imigine, I'm in my birth country being told I have to learn to speak Spanish. Shouldn't learning to speak another language other than I what I taught in school be a personal option? Heck since I am part Cherokee. I have toyed with the idea of learning Cherokee.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123