Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vicente Fox and George Bush are Working Hard

They are working hard to intimidate the American people, through Fox's comments and through George Bush's silence.

As Tom Tancredo said, the silence coming from the White House regarding Vicente Fox's recent comments is deafening.

What are they trying to do? Make us more angry than we already are?
    What good would that do for them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need for every American and legal resident of our country who comes here to ALIPAC to read to take a few minutes to log on and say something

If you read and walk away it will not be enough. You can't expect us to handle everything. We need your help!

If you are one of the few hundred supporters of GWB left in the country, do not be afraid to log on and ask him to make the right decision. It is not difficult to say, "President Bush, I want you to enforce immigration laws and I do not want a temporary worker program because it will encourage more illegal immigration to America."

Let your voice and your message be heard. Your country needs for you to say something ! Anything. Just say yes. Or just say No. But say SOMETHING!! Say it for U.S. Please !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that Vinnie the Chin is getting a little impatient with his bungling capo, Jorge Bush.

If Jorge wasn't allowing Vinnie to unload all his undesirables here, Jorge would really be in trouble.

As it is, Vinnie may have to escalate matters to the Godfather, Bush Sr.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Count, you wrote

If Jorge wasn't allowing Vinnie to unload all his undesirables here, Jorge would really be in trouble.
    So, if its the undesireables that he' dumping, just like Castro did with the Mariel boat lift in 1980, then junior is way out of line. I wonder if they (Bush and Fox) have made a deal (probably hundreds of them) to let people in for oil.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

I support speaking out 100%

I have sent my messages out, to the Mexican embassy in Washington DC, and to the Mexican government site too. I emailed our VP a bit ago, but from all I do not expect a response.

I reminded the Mexican embassy that illegals from Mexico have no rights here and are not wanted here, and that is 86% of the population that has said this, thats a lot.

I think it will be easy for some within our government and all from Mexico to label us "racist" because for so long the American public has been far too nice about these issues. GW better not get cocky as he knows that it is not his government, but ours. And for the record I voted for him and am still a Republican, but I do not think he's without fault and blameless for making stupid decissions, the top one is being too chummy with Vicente.

People need to be speaking out with a deafening yell that tells our government that we want laws enforced and our borders secured, no matter how much El Presidente stomps and fumes, like his illegal citizens, he has no rights here.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's nice, AmericanElizabeth, and I bet your letters to VP Cheney and to Mexico were nice.

Nice isn't going to work anymore. It will get us nowhere. It's time for not nice. What is not nice? I'm not sure, but I think I'm on the path to finding out.

It might start like this : Screw you, George W. Bush. I am not holding back anymore on what I say about you or directly to you anymore. You
    can go to hell in a handbasket with your stupid, pathetic father who by the way, the American people kicked his you know what right out of the White House and as soon as you put your temporary worker program into place, AFTER you allow Vicente Fox to walk all over the American people and spit in our faces and make it obvious that we have no control over our own country, we will kick your butt out of the White House too, you fool.

Go to hell, George W. Bush, and who cares if you have your patriot act, use it, you control freak, send me and anyone else who speaks the truth about you away. Who cares. Who would want to live in America with a pathetic traitor like you for president ?

AmericanElizabeth, I believe this is the start of not nice. Thank you.

Not hold back anymore? I've never held back. Right from the start I've told him what a retard he is and tell him on a regular basis. It is my duty as an American citizen to remind him as much as possible. He never writes back, though. I wonder why. I'm probably one of those people he's been secretly spying on.

By the way, McCain wrote back to me. He sent me a several page form letter telling me why I should allow millions of illegals step ahead of the line of legal immigrants for citizenship. He doesn't call it amnesty, though. I wrote back to him and told him to kiss my a** and not to expect my vote for him or anything he ever wants to accomplish.

Good for you, Arizona. Yes, I used to try not to go overboard in what I said. But those days are over.

I have to tell you it feels great to let the truth about what you think and feel come out. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and oneday soon I'll do it again.

Remember the saying, "the nice guy finishes last". That's what worries me. We're the law abiding nice guys and we're getting taken for a ride.
    A ride through a gigantic mud puddle. No more. It's time to fight fire with fire. That's my new philosophy.

Thank you for sharing with me, especially the response you gave McCain.
    He's another one I'd like to "open up" to !!

Right now I'll stick with these two morons...Bush and Fox. That will keep me busy enough.

I havn't wrote to Fox yet. I don't see a reason to since I never voted for him...and yet somehow he seems to be able to push policies upon American citizens. That truly baffles the mind.

Yep. I tell them all to kiss my a**. I also make it a point when I find out how well someone has been fighting for my welfare and call them or email them and let them know I appreciate what they do and the stand they take against illegal immigration. Unfortunately, that's not very often.

I got whatshisname's secretary from homeland security on the phone a few years ago. I think he had a girl's name or what seemed to me was a girl's name. I got to give him a piece of my mind. That was fun.

Arizona, you just gave me an idea. If I gave that same message to the White House comment line, I wonder what they'd say ?!

That could be fun ! :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast