Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What? That the former chief of Homeland Security has a girls name?

I already wrote to Jorge and told him that I didn't remember voting for Vicente Fox in any election. I asked why it seems that he played some sort of role in dictating our foreign policy and why was it we seemed it was necesary to grant Mexico special favors every time he made a visit to the ranch in Texas. I then implied that the reason he bent so quickly to Vicente's will was maybe the fireplace at the ranch added a bit too much romance to their slumber party.

Arizona, surely you're kidding!! Did you REALLY write all of that ?

I love it. We need to start writing more lovely letters to dear President Bush. After all he is our great leader....is he not ? :P

Perhaps our dear president Fox, that wonderful neighbor to our south
    might enjoy some fine American poetry, yes ?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, I do. I write alot of things to these guys. I really let them know how I feel about this topic. First I tried to write to them and let them know that I disagreed with how they ran things but that got me nowhere. They still did what they wanted and not what I wanted. Now it just feels good to vent to them since they are really not running anything and no matter what I say many of them will keep doing what they are doing.

Telling them how I feel is the only way I can keep sane in this upsidown world because it lets me know that even though things are all freaked out I am still an American citizen and can exersize my rights. Believe me, I can really let them have it too. Until they take this right away from me I will continue to do so. I can get mighty creative at times which might be a saving grace in order to get my angry letter noticed. Incidentally, it took me a couple letters to McCain just to get one response.

I don't think it's enough to just let them know they suck. If I tell them they suck with style perhaps they might stop a minute and at least read my letter since it seems that good or bad, it takes alot to get them to listen to what you have to say.

One day a friend of mine came to my door and asked me if I were busy and what I was doing. I told her I was writing one of many angry letters to John McCain. She thought that was funny. I told her that I write angry letters to him all the time. She started laughing and asked me why. I told her how I felt and introduced her to another person who felt like I did. I showed her this web site and sites like La Raza, MEChA, and Aztlan, what they were about and explained to her about the imbalance in the force. Now I have one more person on my side and she doesn't think my letter writing is quite so crazy.

My boss on the other hand calls this site La Resistance (You won't get that unless you are a South Park fan). I wear the name like a badge of honor. He didn't start making fun of me until he hired a landscaping company that uses Mexicans to do their slave work. I just bought a house and need grass to cover the dirt. He told me I should just hire the Mexicans for 50.00 a month. I told him I don't use slave labor and can do the work myself. Now jokingly he calls me a racist but I think a part of it is he may be a bit ashamed of himself. In my abnormal psychology class that is called projection and I make him aware of that as well. Usually I let him know his folly after I produce a masterpiece so as to gently remind him why he needs me.

I don't even know what I would write to el coyote. Would he even understand it? I know he speaks English but does he read it? Does he even glance at an letter written in English? My guess is no. He cares less about what we have to say than Senior Jorge.

I tried writing a letter to that Clinton woman up in New York. I got a letter back that said unless I was a registered voter in the state of New York then she didn't care what I had to say. My guess is that SOB down south would say pretty much the same thing but in a language that isn't even real Spanish.

That's nice, AmericanElizabeth, and I bet your letters to VP Cheney and to Mexico were nice.

Nice isn't going to work anymore. It will get us nowhere. It's time for not nice. What is not nice? I'm not sure, but I think I'm on the path to finding out.

It might start like this : Screw you, George W. Bush. I am not holding back anymore on what I say about you or directly to you anymore. You
    can go to hell in a handbasket with your stupid, pathetic father who by the way, the American people kicked his you know what right out of the White House and as soon as you put your temporary worker program into place, AFTER you allow Vicente Fox to walk all over the American people and spit in our faces and make it obvious that we have no control over our own country, we will kick your butt out of the White House too, you fool.

Go to hell, George W. Bush, and who cares if you have your patriot act, use it, you control freak, send me and anyone else who speaks the truth about you away. Who cares. Who would want to live in America with a piece of crap of a leader as you
    OH LEGAL--I am CRACKING UP!!! You are just SO FUNNY! I can just SEE you saying that to the PRESIDUNCE. You are just WAY TOO NICE to do that! I want you to REALLY write that letter and see if there is a MEAN bone in your body!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Here's a nice one I just sent to El Presidente:

Build a wall!!

Mr. President, please show the world that you are not all the way retarded and please build a wall along the full length of the Southern border between the United States and Mexico. This wall would not be built to keep people in but to keep invaders out. Do not cave in to your Brokeback Mountain buddy Vicente Fox. You being a man should recognize first hand what pillow talk is. Do not let yourself succumb to his wiley ways. He was not elected president and should not be making American policy. It is your rear end that fills the big chair in the oval office. Please show the American people that you know which end is up.

I know it's a bit crude tonight but it's late and my insomnia is finally wearing off. This discussion just got me all fired up to write another letter. I havn't wrote one to either Senior Jorge or McCain since I moved in to my new house 2 months ago so that felt pretty good. I promise I do write more eloquent letters to people who deserve them but Bush and McCain really have it coming to them. Their heads are thick and they won't budge on this issue even if every single American screamed to them what they wanted in person. They feel that they are in office to carry out their own personal agendas; not to cave into the will of the people. They think we are children and need to be told, not asked. Just listen to the way they both handle confrontation from the media and interviewers. It's insulting and they should both be ashamed of themselves.

Nope. Nice letters just won't make a difference.

Way to go, arizona!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12