Like Tree4Likes

Thread: VIDEO: ‘Stump for Trump’ duo bring down the house at NC rally

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: ‘Stump for Trump’ duo bring down the house at NC rally

VIDEO: ‘Stump for Trump’ duo bring down the house at NC rally

DECEMBER 4, 2015
    BY OLAF EKBERG

YouTube sensations Lynette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson joined Donald Trump on stage at his Raleigh, North Carolina rally Friday night.

“How great are they!” Trump exclaimed while the duo — known as Diamond and Silk — walked onto the stage.

“I turn on my television one night,” a hoarse Trump said, “and I see these two on television. I say ‘they are the greatest.’ They became an internet sensation.”

The Republican front runner then invited Hardaway to “do a little routine,” which she eagerly accepted.

“First of all, I’m glad that the media can see us,” she said. “I want everybody to know that we stand behind Donald J. Trump!

“We support Donald J. Trump! We endorse Donald J. Trump,” the pair said simultaneously to wild applause.

“And this is going to be our next president of these United States! The silent majority has spoken, baby! He’s going to build that wall and he’s going to build it tall and it’s going to protect us all,” Hardaway said.

“We don’t want this country to fall do we?” she said. “Build that wall Donald J. Trump,” Hardaway said as she was embraced by the candidate.
    The pair has produced several viral videos promoting — and defending — Trump.

The hosts of “The Viewers View” rocketed to online stardom when they defended the candidate over his treatment during the first Republican presidential debate.

“Okay, so it’s a day after the debates and you all know I am mad as hell,” Hardaway began the August video, which has since amassed over 1.4 million views. “Somebody already tried to come for Donald, so I’ve got to come for them.”

Hardaway objected to moderator Megyn Kelly’s opening question to Trump, asking him to respond to comments he made on Twitter towards Rosie O’Donnell.

“Here’s the damn deal, Megyn Kelly, or Kelly Megyn, whatever your name is: Rosie O’Donnell started that whole foolishness! She was on The View and she was the one who spoke out against Donald and Donald had to come back on her!

“So I don’t know why you’re gonna make this here a part of your forum last night. You know, perhaps you don’t need to be hosting debates! Perhaps — maybe it’s time for us to file Kelly and make her go back to reporting news at the local news! Try Sesame Street! Maybe you should go back and report news for Sesame Street and have a debate with them.”

The pair is now leading a “ditch and switch” campaign, encouraging black Americans to drop their allegiance to the Democratic Party and join Trump’s campaign.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...ates-nc-rally/

FNN: FULL Donald Trump in Raleigh, North Carolina"

FOX 10 Phoenix
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9CLNNGWuLo

I love this! I love them! Thank you so much for your support and endorsement of Donald J Trump! Are they from North Carolina??!! If they are, good for them and good for NC!!!

Come on, Black America, Trump is for you! Pay attention to what he actually says, not what the media says he says. He's for you, he's for you as much as he's for anyone else.

I saw a Tweet on an article tonight and I think it was from one of the women founders of Black Lives Matter, most people don't know but that protest movement was started by 3 black women, and she said she would be willing to sit down with Trump and talk about issues. I hope it was her, as in one of the three founders of the movement, and they do meet with Trump. They totally do not understand his campaign and platform which is the only reason I can think of that Black Lives Matter protesters keep showing up at Trump Rallies.

Leaders and Founders of Black Lives Matter .... please contact the Trump campaign and set up a meeting to talk with him about your issues! He's on your side, he's just annoyed by the interruptions of his rallies which unlike other candidates, Donald pays for himself and they're very expensive. So please, I hope you will do this soon so we can all unite together to bring jobs back to our country, stop illegal immigration, pause, stop or at least dramatically reduce immigration which is creating more people than jobs, secure our nation and restore our precious domestic tranquility that we all want, we all need and we are all promised by our Constitution.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They show up at all the candidates' rallies - for free publicity and disturbance. The bigger the candidate draws, the more they will appear. Everyone knows their message - let us hear what the candidates are espousing for the presidential office seat.

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    They show up at all the candidates' rallies - for free publicity and disturbance. The bigger the candidate draws, the more they will appear. Everyone knows their message - let us hear what the candidates are espousing for the presidential office seat.
    That's right. They don't waste their time at losers rallies, only the big draws like Trump and Sanders. That's understandable. But I would really like to see Trump meet with them, because the Black Lives Matter group even if you don't like their name, has some good and important issues that need attention and these are issues that Trump is very interested in solving by creating jobs to reduce poverty and crime in black neighborhoods and of course Trump stands for law enforcement but he does not support rogue cops killing civilians for no reason. No American supports that, so there really shouldn't be any conflict between most Americans and Black Lives Matter, we should all come together on their issues.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn