Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Video game?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Video game?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Suggestion.
    Anyone know any video game programmers? How about a scenario type video game about stopping illegals at the border and catching employers? Might serve to increase awareness of the threats out there.

In solidarity,
    Coto
    I think it is a good idea because every realeased videogames were created by real time culture living, but in this situation it seems you need to go with NINTENDO, SONY, or XBOX enterprises.

Nintendo of America Inc. Company Profile

Nintendo of America promotes good hand-eye coordination. The firm serves as Western Hemisphere headquarters for Japanese parent Nintendo. The game maker produces Game Boy, the world's #1 handheld system and the Nintendo DS system, which boasts two screens (the bottom screen is also a touchpad) and Wi-Fi capabilities. The company also boasts an array of software products, including the popular "Mario Brothers, Donkey Kong, Pokemon," and "Zelda" games. Nintendo's GameCube fights Microsoft's Xbox for the #2 spot in the console market; Sony's PlayStation 2 is the industry leader.

Contact Information
    Address: 4820 150th Ave. NE
    Redmond, WA 98052
    Phone: 425-882-2040
    Fax: 425-882-3585

Key People
    • President: Tatsumi Kimishima
    • EVP, Business Affairs: Jacqualee Story
    • EVP, Operations: Don James

Founded: 1982
    Email: nintendo@noa.nintendo.com
    Mailing Address:

I think they could make your game just go and sell your idea and maybe one day pretty soon after this problem solves we can play that game.
    In the other hand if you can created that game before this problem finishes maybe americans millions could buy that game and all the nation is going to be informed about it. I think it is a good point that. As me concerns i can not do nothing about you are asking and I just can play the games.

This forums may help ya. You can find me there too.

http://forums.nintendo.com/

Hi Beto,

Thanks much for your comments.

I was thinking that such a game should be "public domain" or freeware in order to get the maximum circulation.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

LOL Mexico is going to protest VS this videogame

People in here are thinking this videogame is going to prepare americans minds to invade mexico pretty soon. So the mexican authorities do not like and do not want this videogame in here. LOL
    I am wondering that authorities protest about drug dealers not about a videogame.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX360

There it is your game COTO.

http://www.gamedev.org

find a dev there.

Hi Dragon5 and thanks for the Game Dev link.
    I can run it by them as a suggestion or query and return here with their answer, and they do have a beginners section.

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    LOL Mexico is going to protest VS this videogame
    Hi Beto. Uh, yeah, I could wind up being declared "mean spirited" or even worse, for raising such a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Beto
    People in here are thinking this videogame is going to prepare americans minds to invade mexico pretty soon. So the mexican authorities do not like and do not want this videogame in here.
    Yeah, and if, by some small chance, the idea were to take off, then all eyes would turn to me (for suggesting it), and then there will be knocking at my door. Yeah, strong point, Beto. I've posted some unkind remarks about Hillary on this website and I have to check my pulse every now and then to see if I'm really alive or not.

I am wondering that authorities protest about drug dealers not about a videogame.
    Unknown to me, Beto; there's plenty of people a lot smarter than me on this website.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX360
    Thanks, I'll look for their website, but I don't have the Xbox to run it on.

There it is your game COTO.
    Uh, yeah, uh, am I getting in over my head for suggesting it in the first place? Maybe I am.
    Uh, wait a sec. I gotta go check and see if the door is locked.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123