Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The View

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Jak

You must not of watched much of "Walker Texas Rangers"...Chuck Norris is not on our side.

There is very few "elite" (RICH,Famous, stuck-up) peeps with us. They seem to fall into one category or all.

1. Hire illegals, Who else would do their lawn work, dishes, watch their kids
    2. Does not want to get involved (could hurt their sells)
    3. Could care less (it doesn't effect them, at least from their view, mansion)
    4. Feels guilty for being rich, so cant deny anyone
    5. Takes up any cause, they have nothing else to do
    6. Wants to feel bigger then they really are
    7. Feels above everybody else, so their voice means more.
    8. Just wants publicity at all cost
    Actually, I haven't watched his show much at all... but I guess I am learning. Now that I know... I will make sure I NEVER watch it!! When I find out Celeb's are TRAITORS... I won't watch their movies... or their shows. My list is getting longer!!!!!! I'm not going to help them get "rich" if they don't give a damn about us!!!!!!

It's time to draw a line in the sand... corparations, companies, stars POLITICIANS, ... if YOU ARE NOT WITH US... YOU ARE AGAINST US... YOU WILL LOSE MY TIME, MY MONEY... AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO SPREAD THE "BAD NEWS" ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Just once I'd like to hear a celebrity tell everyone that they are against illegal immigration. If I were on that lousy show "the view," I would of told that pro-illegal Gloria Estefan what illegals REALLY do to this country and how it is destroying America. She would of left in tears.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I can't STAND the View!!!! I hated it when that lesbo Rosie was on there and now hearing this, I hate it even more. I won't give those cows the time of day!
    Sorry for the rant-but I REALLY dislike that show along with some celebs like Susan Sarandon, Jane Fonda, Sean Penn to name a few. Oh yeah, did I mention I dont like Rosie??

Unfortunately, now Oprah (who I admired in the past) is now endorsing Obama big time. This is such a let down! She stayed out of the political arena for so long and now this!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I can't STAND the View!!!! I hated it when that lesbo Rosie was on there and now hearing this, I hate it even more. I won't give those cows the time of day!
    Sorry for the rant-but I REALLY dislike that show along with some celebs like Susan Sarandon, Jane Fonda, Sean Penn to name a few. Oh yeah, did I mention I dont like Rosie??

Unfortunately, now Oprah (who I admired in the past) is now endorsing Obama big time. This is such a let down! She stayed out of the political arena for so long and now this!!!!
    Yes, OPRAH is NOW on my DO NOT WATCH list!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

only in America can the least educated (celebrities) control the educated

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Yes, OPRAH is NOW on my DO NOT WATCH list!!!!!!!!

duhhhhhh!!!!!! if the op is involved i become very skeptical.

Thanks sippy and others!
    I was boiling mad this morning when I saw this stupid program, but for some reason the girls at work have to watch it and they believe all the garbage talked about on the show! It's pathetic!

I wrote"The View," and told them where to go. I'm tired of the crap on tv, and I'm not taking it anymore! So if I have to write all the networks each time I catch them lying or distorting issues, they will hear about it!

By the way, Oprah is a "New Ager."

By the way, Oprah is a "New Ager."
    I thought maybe she was. She was intensely interested in The Secret or whatever that movie and book were called.

In my opinion most "tv folks" and some of our politicians live in a glass bubble totally unaware of the real world, I give no credence to anything they say.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Interesting article by Pat Sajak.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=23656

Celebrities Unqualified to Give Political Endorsements
    by Pat Sajak

Posted: 11/28/2007 Print This

There have been so many debates and interviews and columns and profiles and polls, it’s hard to believe the election for president is still about 11 months away. Recently, celebrity endorsements have been making news, with Oprah Winfrey saying she would campaign for Barack Obama and Barbra Streisand making the not-so-stunning announcement that she was supporting Hillary Clinton.

There are reasons, of course, why candidates welcome such help. First, there’s the bonanza of free publicity. With so many names and faces vying for attention, what could be better than the burst of news such endorsements bring? There’s also the burst of money these high-profile celebs can bring in themselves and attract from others. Then there’s the extra attention and excitement these stars engender when they appear at a candidate’s political events. It’s far easier to attract a crowd in Des Moines if a big TV, movie or recording star is standing next to the politician.

Putting those obvious benefits aside, the question remains: do these endorsements really translate into votes? Does anyone decide which candidate to choose based on the recommendation of a TV talk show host or a singer/actress? If any group of citizens is uniquely unqualified to tell someone else how to vote, it’s those of us who live in the sheltered, privileged arena of celebrityhood. It’s one thing to buy an ab machine because Chuck Norris recommends it (he’s in good shape, isn’t he?) or a grill because George Foreman’s name is on it (he’s a great guy, so it must be a great grill!), but the idea of choosing the Leader of the Free World based on the advice of someone who lives in the cloistered world of stardom seems a bit loony to me.Continued
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is America, and we celebrities have just as much right as anyone else to speak up about any issue. The problem is that more attention is paid to what we say because we’re well known. But why should that matter? O.J. Simpson is one of the world’s best-known celebrities, but I can’t imagine anyone following his lead in a voting booth.

I suppose anything that gets people engaged in the political process is a good thing, but the idea that a gold record, a top-ten TV show or an Oscar translates into some sort of political wisdom doesn’t make much sense to me. Trust me, one’s view of the world isn’t any clearer from the back seat of a limo.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast