Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The View

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Doots

Folks, I'm stuck watching ABC's "The view" at work because that's what my co workers have to watch in the break room.

I just sat and listened to this idiotic group of females go on about the Illegal alien issue. Gloria Estefan was the guest host, and went on about what a good thing the guest worker program would be. (I'm sure you can conclude why.)
    Tom Tancredo and Lou Dobbs always point out........There are currently numerous guest worker programs----over 7 of them!! The problem is, the illegals do not want to apply and wait in line like everyone else.

Coming into the country through a guest worker program is not as strict and timely as trying to gain citizenship into this country.

However, they need to make some changes. They need to make sure that women are not pregnant when they come here to work----and they need to make sure that women are only allowed to work here a maximum of 7 months------just in case they do get pregnant while they are working here-----so that we can make sure that they are back home in their own country before giving birth. Or, to make it easy........They need to revise/reinterpret the 14th Amendment.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Doots Ron Paul is scheduled to be on the view Dec. 4th,that should be interesting !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Joy brought Ron Paul to their attention about two weeks ago. Whoopi was shocked. Joy insisted he had some ideas worth hearing.

The change in attitude is because the new woman on the show has an illegal as a nanny for her kids. The nanny is fighting deportation orders and of course her legal fees are being paid by her employer. If I remember correctly it went like this. "We are so afraid every time she leaves the house that they will grab her. It's so scary. I don't know what we would do without her. She only wants a better life. Of course we're paying all her legal fees."

Does all that sound familiar? You know these morons think the only illegals here are the few they own, I mean hire. They just can't grasp that the 20 or 30 they know are not the whole problem. If the laws were being enforced wouldn't she need to be more worried about her own arrest for continuing to employ someone she knows is illegal and harboring them in her home?

1_Paint doesn't the woman who hired the IA know she could be arrested ?

I don't think I would be announcing I employed a IA on national TV.The IRS may have some question for her too.

Guess I need to watch "The View"
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Barbara Walters is a CFR membert

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Babwa talks wike she has cwap in her mouth.

I don't watch the View or Oprah; I'm always working at those times and miss the fake views/news.

I heard Oprah was scheduled to come to New Hampshire to support Obama; I don't know if it already happened or is going to happen but I'm not interested in either one of them.

All the above seem to only have interest in aiding and abbeting foreign nationals so they are meaningless to me.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I find it astounding that in the hispanic community, no matter who you are, from Bill Richardson to Gloria Estefan, that blood is thicker than water and you fight for your people no matter the cost.

In the American community, you stab your people in the back to get that vote or to draw in a culture and their $$$. Your fellow citizens mean nothing to you as you claw your way up that corporate ladder or the presidential polls.

Americans have been sold out in every facet of our being. Our lives and prosperity mean nothing to our polititions and elite. Yet, this country was built by our hard work.

We need to fight back. It seems that America is waking up. I pray that the momentum will continue and we can bring back the things that made this country great.

THE CFR IS LIKE 1 BIG SANTANIC CLUB FOR THE ELITE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes they are . They are implanting One World Goverment, we are the slaves, they are the elites.

i really can't say i'm surprised, disappointed, yes, but not surprised, msm is very liberal. what our side needs is a major news anchor who is a patriot.... i know i'm dreaming.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast